Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Super Smash Brothers!!!!
Change Page: < 123456 > | Showing page 3 of 6, messages 41 to 60 of 108
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Super Smash Brothers!!!! - May 26, 2007 13:30

Did you not read my post? I said " I' ve already stated on these forums that I thought Motorstorm isn' t as good as its hype." Meaning, I bought it, played it, and don' t think its as good as the hype its got. Just like I' ve played Halo and Gears, and don' t think they are as good as the hype they were given, whilst being great games, aren' t the " amazing" games so many people try to make them out to be. One of the only games I feel lives up to its hype in the last few years is HL2.

Irrelevant, I said you have a tendancy to be bias against popular titles NOT on the PS3. I never said you put all PS3 games on a pedestal.

Also, when in my posts did I say " this game sold too many copies" .

I wasn' t quoting you directely. I used quotations because it is the attitude you project. It' s something that other people do as well.
Wiifan89

• Total Posts : 11
RE: Super Smash Brothers!!!! - May 26, 2007 15:16
Whatever Marink, i' ll beat anyone with Link. I' m better than everyone in the world, i know that i' m way better than you, so don' t talk trash because you' ll lose to me, just like everyone else.
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Super Smash Brothers!!!! - May 26, 2007 15:26

Whatever Marink, i' ll beat anyone with Link. I' m better than everyone in the world, i know that i' m way better than you, so don' t talk trash because you' ll lose to me, just like everyone else.

Look at this cocky fuck. I would destroy you in SSB with Samus. It doesn' t matter though, looking at Nintendo' s track record it will be a miracle if they support online play.
Dagashi

• Total Posts : 987
RE: Super Smash Brothers!!!! - May 26, 2007 17:37

Irrelevant, I said you have a tendancy to be bias against popular titles NOT on the PS3. I never said you put all PS3 games on a pedestal.

Believe that if you want. I love games, not consoles. I hold some bias to a few of them because I hate MS' s reliability and dislike the lack of wireless internet, dislike Sony' s lack of video ram, and really dislike the Wii' s lack of everything besides motion control.

More than anything I dislike the people that hate on consoles. Every console has always had its faults, but if you can' t get past them and appreciate at least something about them, then you are not a true gamer.

In fact, one of my favorite things in recent years is that MS bought bioware when it was having difficulties, and poured money into them, helping them achieve a vision they had. I can' t wait to see if they can deliver a game that I loved as much as Baldurs Gate.

So if you think I love ps3' s, you are dead wrong. I wasn' t even planning on getting one on launch, but my brother camped out with his roomate and had a spare one that he let me buy. Which I bought because I had the spare cash, and still had access to a 360, so I figured why not. I' m not the kind of guy to make a big deal out of a $600 console when I spend that much on bars each month, or when computers can use that kind of cash up on a vid card alone. I look forward to playing you on XBL when I get my elite to show you I could give a f*ck about what system I' m playing as long as I like the game.
Marink

• Total Posts : 884
RE: Super Smash Brothers!!!! - May 26, 2007 21:43

Listen. Quit living a dream and wake up. I bet you are really crap at the games really. I could probably beat you with Jigglypuff. So STFU.
< Message edited by Marink -- 26 May 07 13:44:54 >
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Super Smash Brothers!!!! - May 26, 2007 23:38
Beating everybody who signed your 3rd grade yearbook doesn' t count Wiifan.
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: Super Smash Brothers!!!! - May 27, 2007 13:57

How do you know if you' ve never played him?
Eddie_the_Hated

RE: Super Smash Brothers!!!! - May 28, 2007 05:30
Because his parents hung up his 7th place sack-race medal from last saturday & now he' s got delusions of grandeur.
Wiifan89

RE: Super Smash Brothers!!!! - May 28, 2007 15:13
i' m not living a dream Marink, i am the best.
Marink

RE: Super Smash Brothers!!!! - May 28, 2007 19:40

i' m not living a dream Marink, i am the best.

You see. That is what is called a " dream" . Don' t worry child, maybe you' ll understand when you' re older.
< Message edited by Marink -- 28 May 07 11:41:34 >
Zoy

• Total Posts : 1703
RE: Super Smash Brothers!!!! - May 29, 2007 04:07
The only thing that can settle this is Wiifan vs. Marink, Kirby vs. Kirby, best of 21.
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
RE: Super Smash Brothers!!!! - May 29, 2007 04:30

ORIGINAL: Wiifan89

HEY GUYS I' M 13 I BEAT MY FRIENDS SO THAT MAKES ME THE BEST IN THE WORLD.

lulz. I remember going to Halo tournaments and making nubs like you cry all the time when they realize how much they suck.
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: Super Smash Brothers!!!! - May 29, 2007 07:22
Is it me.. or does Brawl look excatly like super smash brothers on the cube?

If it has online play that would be cool, but I doubt anybody would want to put frined code in again and again.

Kannon

• Total Posts : 205
RE: Super Smash Brothers!!!! - May 29, 2007 15:22

Is it me.. or does Brawl look excatly like super smash brothers on the cube?

If it has online play that would be cool, but I doubt anybody would want to put frined code in again and again.

You might want to see some side by side comparisons.
Some people(Kirby) don' t look that different

It has online play

as for the friend code I have never used before and don' t really care
Though I would perfer a Phantasy Star online system
Marink

RE: Super Smash Brothers!!!! - May 29, 2007 17:49
Entering Friend Codes isn' t that much different to adding peoples' Gamer Tags in Xbox Live is it?

Anywhooo, if I was just interested in graphics, I would trade every single games console and game I own in so I can afford a brand spanking new PC and all the best looking games for it. And I don' t think I' ll be doing that anytime soon. All I care about is that I enjoy what I am playing, not how it looks (that' s just a bonus).
Wiifan89

RE: Super Smash Brothers!!!! - Jun 06, 2007 13:58
First of all, for all of your guys' s information, i' m 17 years old and i am the best. Marink, you couldn' t even beat me if the master hand was unlockable, let alone jigglypuff. So quit flappin' your gums and STHU because i know your a loser. And locopuyo, i beat a whole room of high schoolers that i didn' t know, in a tournament so you could STHU too!

Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Super Smash Brothers!!!! - Jun 06, 2007 16:33
I was going to ask what a Jigglypuff was but i googled it instead and got this...

Demonoroth

• Total Posts : 359
RE: Super Smash Brothers!!!! - Jun 06, 2007 19:23
Hahahahaha

Been a long time since i' ve seen one of those. For some reason I always have to laugh when seeing a Jigglypuff. It' s just something about them.

First you remind me of No more Heroes for my list of games I want and now you post this and make me laugh.

I should start paying you Nitro.
Eddie_the_Hated

RE: Super Smash Brothers!!!! - Jun 06, 2007 19:51

Can you add tags to them? I.E.

108439945 - Eddie_the_Hated?

First of all, for all of your guys' s information, i' m 17 years old and i am the best. Marink, you couldn' t even beat me if the master hand was unlockable, let alone jigglypuff. So quit flappin' your gums and STHU because i know your a loser. And locopuyo, i beat a whole room of high schoolers that i didn' t know, in a tournament so you could STHU too!
You' re 17 and you can' t spell " you' re" ?

If you' re seventeen why are you bragging about beating high-schoolers? 17 would make you a senior, meaning that everybody you played was at your grade level or lower. Either you' re a moron, or you' re 13. My bet' s on the latter.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Super Smash Brothers!!!! - Jun 06, 2007 20:03

Wiifan89

I' m guessing he was born in 89, and that makes him a moron by both Eddie' s and my own reckoning.

Change Page: < 123456 > | Showing page 3 of 6, messages 41 to 60 of 108

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message