Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Sup my peeps?
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
Sup my peeps? - Dec 13, 2004 03:27
Hey guys and gals, it' s been a while. Sorry for for the long MIA. I' ve been so wrapped up in work in school and work I have very little time for getting online. Luckily Christmas break is coming up. I still have to f*cking work most of it though. So... let' s see where to begin.

Well college life rules(well aside from working). I' ve met a ton of people been to parties, and all sorts of stuff. I' ve just been trying to enjoy myself. I went to Hot Import Nights in Miami last night. that freakin ruled.

Speakin of hot imports, I got a new car. My Ranger died so I got a 2003 Hyundai tiburon fully loaded, GT V6, leather interior, sunroof, and all sorts of grea stuff. Best part- cost me only $7,000. I found out I have a relative that owns a car dealership here. Connections are great. Here' s a couple pics-

I love it.

Played Halo 2 and beat it in a day. Sadly the ending sucked as did the arbitor. the Arbitor needs to f*ckin die. I also got NFSU2 whcih I' ll try to write a review for this site. that game was tight. I' m currently playing PoP: WW and Half Life 2. Both are really good but I' ve hardly had a change to play either of them.

Umm... work sucks. I' m at Walgreens again, but the managers at my new store suck and have no idea what they are doing. I pulled them out of being the worst money handling store in Walgreens history within my first month of working there. they rely on me for everything yet they don' t give me vacation or a raise. It sucks.

That' s all I can think of right now. So what' s been goin on here. I' ve got some catching up to do.
Bling

• Total Posts : 67
RE: Sup my peeps? - Dec 13, 2004 04:03
Uh...who are you?

Nice car tough
Rampage99

RE: Sup my peeps? - Dec 13, 2004 04:09
I' m old school here. I was around pretty early when the site opened. I used to be a lead contribuor to the site for videogame previews and reviews, but due to crap loads of personal problems I haven' t been on in forever. I really want to get back into writing for this site again.

I' m surprised I' m still the 6th highest poster here, Yosh is gaining though.
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: Sup my peeps? - Dec 13, 2004 04:15
Let' s get one thing straight. I am not your peep. You are MY peep. Got it? Now start peepin' !

< Message edited by Joe Redifer -- 12/13/2004 4:16:30 AM >
Rampage99

RE: Sup my peeps? - Dec 13, 2004 04:20
I' ve been around over a year longer than you, so that would make you my peep, ol' buddy. Nice to see you again. How ya been?
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: Sup my peeps? - Dec 13, 2004 05:38
Wow thats a name I havent seen in recent posts in a long time. Nice car you got there. I can' t ask where you been and whats new since you jump right on that already. Sooo I guess I can say congratulations on all the good things ya got going
Rikka

• Total Posts : 933
RE: Sup my peeps? - Dec 13, 2004 06:46
Welcome back! glad to hear things are going well for you. Don' t be so much of a stranger.
yoshimitsu15

• Total Posts : 1038
RE: Sup my peeps? - Dec 13, 2004 08:22
Yep...welcome back to these forums...
Joe Redifer

RE: Sup my peeps? - Dec 13, 2004 09:28
Naw, you' re my peep. I' ve been alive longer than you and not only that, but I have a Sega 32X!
Bling

• Total Posts : 67
RE: Sup my peeps? - Dec 13, 2004 09:32
I hate being a rookie[:' (]

Specially cause nobody likes me
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
RE: Sup my peeps? - Dec 13, 2004 13:31
Good to hear of your return...

Now who are you again? (just kiddin' )

I have only been here since August 17th, 2004...and I' m second only to Mass X in over-all posts. That means diddley squat...I know.

But, I have been videogaming for over 27 years!!!

And that makes me a videogaming veteran!!!

jabronibasher

• Total Posts : 119
RE: Sup my peeps? - Dec 13, 2004 13:43
lol good to see you againive been away 2, but nobody missed me i guess Bling and i are on the same boat.
seriously good to have u back, and technically speaking, Joe i think ur his peep. and we' re all ur peeps.i need my own peep. volunteers?
Rampage99

RE: Sup my peeps? - Dec 14, 2004 06:13
I can be your peep and it can be one vicious cycle of peeps. We will all go insane and the madness will cause the end of the world.

It' s nice to see everyone again. It' s also cool to see some new members. I' m hoping I can stick around now to get to know you.

Btw, thanks for the compliments on the car
Joe Redifer

RE: Sup my peeps? - Dec 14, 2004 07:01
Ooooo Oooooo!!!! I won a free game for being a mad tight phiggidy phat phorum member, so that makes you MY peep! I also talk in ebonicz way betta so dat makeZ me co0ler. You may have a large clock hanging from your neck, but for da bling bling I have an entire engine from a 2004 Ferarri Spider hangin' ' round my neck yo!

Also you can' t hear my radio from the outside of my car. I figure that people don' t want to be disturbed. That gains me some respeck points right there! And as I travel around the world everyday, all I hear is " peep!" " peep!" " peep!" " peep!" " peep!" " peep!" " peep!" " peep!" " peep!" " peep!" " peep!" " peep!" " peep!" " peep!" " peep!" " peep!" " peep!" " peep!" " peep!" " peep!" " peep!" " peep!" " peep!" " peep!" " peep!" " peep!" " peep!" " peep!" " peep!" " peep!" which means EVERYONE is MY peep! I can outpeep anyone!

Peep on!

< Message edited by Joe Redifer -- 12/14/2004 7:02:37 AM >
Rampage99

RE: Sup my peeps? - Dec 14, 2004 07:49
LMFAO!

You' re still my peep though
Joe Redifer

RE: Sup my peeps? - Dec 14, 2004 08:23
I will win this peeping contest, I swear!

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll