Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Staples to naples Rally 2006
Ikashiru

• Total Posts : 649
Staples to naples Rally 2006 - Jul 06, 2006 06:05
Anyone want to sponsor us on our attempt at a cheap ass version of the gumball rally?

It' s all for cancer research as my mum died when I was little.

You have to drive a car from London to Italy which costs no more than £100 all in.

To make things interesting, rather than dumping the car in a scrap yard in Napoli - we will be driving it all the way back.

Some of it will be in fancy dress / drag / and there are lots of crazy challenges. We will be publishing a full report in the mag i work part time for, (Total Vauxhall) and it' s sister Mag (J-Tuner) as well as www.mk2cav.com a site I run for the car my mum left me when she died.

To make things more fun we are covering 5 of the 7 steepest (read trecherous) mountain passes in Europe, and I' ll be videoing and snapping the whole thing.

If you sponsor us, I' ll get your name signwritten on to the car. Obviously If anyone wants to have the whole car sponsored for a company, or website, they only need to donate a reasonable amount and then they can get whatever they want put on the car......

I know it say' s £100 is our target, but thats plain wrong, its £1000! (or more)

Anything we raise will be doubled by future then donated to the fund, so if you give even £1 that' s £3 raised!

Even if you can' t donate anything (I' ll remove the post if this breaks guidlines chaps!) Please think about all the people who are affected by cancer in one way or another and give one day, when your rich, loaded, etc..etc..

http://www.staples2naples.com/index.esp
http://www.justgiving.com/totalvauxhalls2n
http://www.mk2cav.com/cgi-bin/smf/index.php?cat=250

I think a big kikizo sticker would look rather tasty on the bonnet personally!

dasher232

• Total Posts : 1729
RE: Staples to naples Rally 2006 - Jul 06, 2006 21:40
That sounds kinda interesting when did you come up with this?.
Ikashiru

• Total Posts : 649
RE: Staples to naples Rally 2006 - Jul 12, 2006 18:24
I' d been wanting to do something in memory of my mum for a few years now, what better than something as fun as insane as this!

We just turned a car into a barbeque this year, and we are building an estate into a convertible, mobile bar for next year, or maybe a hot tub - we are not sure yet.. ideas on a postcard to..

Don' t suppose any Kikizo members live along the route? Anyone like the sound of the project?

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll