Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Stallone fans..
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
Stallone fans.. - Jun 03, 2005 14:30
Not only do you have another Rocky movie supposedly in the works but now I hear Stallone is planning another Rambo movie, and he' s writing it! He said that he still has his old Rambo headband, lol..

Gonna be pretty interesting to see Rambo with a giant Machine gun in one hand and a walking cane in the other!

Sharon

• Total Posts : 960
RE: Stallone fans.. - Jun 03, 2005 14:56
It' s like all these old guys are trying to make a comeback these days -- doesn' t do it for me.
Rikka

• Total Posts : 933
RE: Stallone fans.. - Jun 03, 2005 15:21
I just want more Rocky! Stallone doesn' t do it for me, but the Rocky magic does. I think i shall watch one of my Rocky' s tonight. That' d be fun.... now i can hardly contain my excitement
Terry Bogard

RE: Stallone fans.. - Jun 03, 2005 15:42

I just want more Rocky! Stallone doesn' t do it for me, but the Rocky magic does. I think i shall watch one of my Rocky' s tonight. That' d be fun.... now i can hardly contain my excitement

I love the Rocky films but my only issue with a sequel is that I felt Rocky IV should have been IT, I mean storyline-wise Drago was the ULTIMATE fight of Rocky' s life and despite Apollo' s unfortunate demise I felt Rocky IV capped things off quite nicely.. Rocky V really struggled to find its footing despite returning Rocky to ' teh hood' .

Speaking of watching Rocky, I had a Rocky marathon just a few weeks ago, lol, broke out all the DVDs, including Rocky V which I watched more than twice Mr. yoshimitsu15 **Terry ducks one of yoshimitsu15' s promised bullets to anyone who watched Rocky V more than once.**
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: Stallone fans.. - Jun 03, 2005 16:53
Is Vince E. Coli doing the music for Rocky 6? Call Stallone and ask him.
Rikka

• Total Posts : 933
RE: Stallone fans.. - Jun 03, 2005 16:54
Terry, Rocky V never happened. that is all there is to it!
Terry Bogard

RE: Stallone fans.. - Jun 06, 2005 17:03

Terry, Rocky V never happened. that is all there is to it!

Of course it never happened! Lots and Lots of therapy says so, all of which was paid for by Stallone himself.

Speaking of Rocky fans, did you ever see the Rocky spoof titled " Ricky 1???
LOL, I saw it AGES ago, it had some pretty humorous references to the Rocky movies, especially with Ricky' s boxer/rocky-ish mannerisms. The movie completely ran out of steam by the halfway mark but the early parts were a bit humorous.

Is Vince E. Coli doing the music for Rocky 6? Call Stallone and ask him.

Vince' s performance in Rocky IV was AWESOME! I don' t know if he' s been approached at all to do Rocky VI but I can only hope he steers clear of it!
< Message edited by Terry Bogard -- 7 Jun 05 1:05:31 >
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
RE: Stallone fans.. - Jun 07, 2005 05:20

Gonna be pretty interesting to see Rambo with a giant Machine gun in one hand and a walking cane in the other!

Yeah, instead of hiding in the wall of mud, he can just fall into a puddle of mud...

When the enemy has passed, you can hear him say " I' ve fallen, and I can' t get up."

Just think...to wear Depends undergarments while tearing into countless enemy forces...

I think I see how this is gonna work...Rambo will become a cheesey way to advertise commercial products like under-garments, fiber supplements, one of those Medicaid supplemental programs, a mobility-assist chair/vehicle, nursing homes, ...you get the picture by now...

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll