Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 So not funny...
Change Page: < 12345 > | Showing page 3 of 5, messages 41 to 60 of 89
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
Re:So not funny... - Oct 17, 2008 20:49

Why should women be penalized monetarily for taking on one of the most important jobs in society?  To assert that women deserve less pay because they took a leave of absence makes it sound like they were just relaxing and taking a vacation when in fact they were actually taking on more work.

They shouldn't be unfairly penalized. I don't think there are many people who would question that. They should be paid the exact same amount of work a man is paid for a job, and should be able to acquire the same jobs. However, it's their choice to have a child. It's an incredibly noble profession, and I say that because it's absolutely a full time job, however it's not the business in question's position to "compensate" for a responsible adult's life choice.

They're not being "penalized" for having a child (or at least shouldn't be). They're not receiving pay, because while they're raising their child, are not providing the good or service their company hired them to do.

I recently did a series of interviews with incarcerated women here in Washington state...

I've always been fascinated with prisons. What placed you in a position to do that?

By the way, thanks for the resources Zoy. I really want to sink my teeth into this debate, but I have to be somewhere at four, and my ETA is in about half an hour. I'll get back to you on the link.

eddie I think  you are a smart little bastard.  

I would hardly call 6'1" (186 cm), 185 lbs (84 kgs) with a BMI of 22 "little".

Oh and I hate the word immigrant and no you cannot call me that.

You emigrated from the mother land to America. You're an immigrant.

It's not offensive. It's a sociocultural identifier.

Oh, and incidentally, I find the term "white boy" to be racially inflammatory. I can't call you black boy (even if I could socially, I wouldn't). But then, like you said, we're not on even ground are we?

You really shouldnt talk to someone with most likely double your IQ like that, fucking foreigner.

Chill.
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
Re:So not funny... - Oct 17, 2008 21:38
Why should I chill? Its not my fault he apparently cant understand a simple post unless I say it using clicks and grunts. Im not the one using terms like "whiteboy" and such. If he hates white people and America so much he can go back to whatever peice of shit, AIDs infested, starving country he came from. Sure, America is far from perfect, but the US, Canada, and any western EU nation is a major step up from the fail that is Africa.

He was not alive, much less in the United States during slavery or the Civil Rights movement. He has no right to bitch about things that happened that long ago and not even to him. He is using a video of a backwards ass hick town in Penn. as his "proof" that a majority of whites are racist. How about Extremist anti-white black congregations(cough*obama*cough)? Should I use that as "proof" that most blacks are racist and borderline terrorists?
<message edited by immortaldanmx on Oct 17, 2008 21:43>
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
mikayd2

• Total Posts : 1129
Re:So not funny... - Oct 17, 2008 22:40
If you called me Black Boy I would get mad I'm a grown man. So you can call me Black Man.

Yeah I know what the word immigrant means. I just don't like the label kinda like hateing  eggs but loving chicken.
<message edited by mikayd2 on Oct 18, 2008 15:34>
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
Re:So not funny... - Oct 18, 2008 02:47

Yeah I know what the word immigrant means. I just don't like the label kinda like hateing likeing eggs but loving chicken.
What the fuck did you just do? I seriously think you broke the internet with this one.
2pac

• Total Posts : 1032
Re:So not funny... - Oct 18, 2008 03:26
mastachefbkw

Yeah I know what the word immigrant means. I just don't like the label kinda like hateing likeing eggs but loving chicken.
What the fuck did you just do? I seriously think you broke the internet with this one.

lol ..
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
Re:So not funny... - Oct 18, 2008 07:56
This thread gets a A+ for the fun factor.

Your all fucking racist. You all fail to see my superiority and hailing me as the only one and true paragon race.

Ohhh and MikayD do you realize you really are a racist?
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
Re:So not funny... - Oct 18, 2008 10:26
Vx Chemical

Your all fucking racist.

lern english nub
mikayd2

Re:So not funny... - Oct 18, 2008 15:55

Ohhh and MikayD do you realize you really are a racist?

How so I don't hate people. I love all  people but I do dislike racist people no matter what color you are.

I may have a little racism in me but don't we all. I would call it prejudice no racism.

Am I racist for calling dan a white boy. He is white and he is a boy is he not I don't think I  hurt his feeling. If I did I am sorry now what racist you know apologizes. For the record I'm not racist but I am Extremely Pro Black . But if you think I'm Racist oh well I don't give a dam.

Looks like I did break the internet. Okay Its fixed and back in motion.

Vx Chemical

Re:So not funny... - Oct 18, 2008 17:24

mickayd2
 Why do so many White Americans hate my people?
 My people have come so far
White Americans
 I feel like blowing white Americans up
 white folks
white woman
 I can't wait until Jesus comes back
 I don't dislike white people
my people around here
 I'll admit my people have there flaws
my peoples culture
my iraqy brothers and sisters
white people
white people
white people
white people
white people
white people
white people
white people

Thats how a racist would talk. atleast in my perception. You take a lot of time to signify the difference, when there shouldnt really be one.
mastachefbkw

Re:So not funny... - Oct 18, 2008 17:40

mickayd2
 Why do so many White Americans hate my people?
 My people have come so far
White Americans
 I feel like blowing white Americans up
 white folks
white woman
 I don't dislike white people
my people around here
 I'll admit my people have there flaws
my peoples culture
my iraqy brothers and sisters
white people
white people
white people
white people
white people
white people
white people
white people

Just out of curiosity, how is this one racist?
Vx Chemical

Re:So not funny... - Oct 18, 2008 18:32
It's the seperation of ethnics, making them into different groups when race is actually the last logical thing to group.

Culture and religion are more viable.

It just comes off to me that MikayD wants to make sure that people dont mistake him for one of those White People.

Its just people.

mikayd2

Re:So not funny... - Oct 18, 2008 20:18

It's the seperation of ethnics, making them into different groups when race is actually the last logical thing to group.

It just comes off to me that MikayD wants to make sure that people dont mistake him for one of those White People.

Its just people.

To ignore the difference between our cultures would be ignorant. We are different in all kinds of ways yes we are all people but we are also different people with different belifes different lifes styles people see us very different We all are not in the same group most of us live in two different worlds. 

You just cant ignore it Oh and I don't mind being called white. But when some ones sees me face to face my skins speaks for it self. I don't go yelling I'm a black man in public that shits natural. People treat me very different on that aspect alone. So yes we are in different groups I know its jacked up but thats the way it is. I don't make the rules I just break them.
Maybe you should see things from my side and you would see I'm not racist also I do not like peanut butter and jelly.

Vx Chemical

Re:So not funny... - Oct 18, 2008 21:30
mikayd2

Its just people.

To ignore the difference between our cultures would be ignorant. We are different in all kinds of ways yes we are all people but we are also different people with different belifes different lifes styles people see us very different We all are not in the same group most of us live in two different worlds. 

You just cant ignore it Oh and I don't mind being called white. But when some ones sees me face to face my skins speaks for it self. I don't go yelling I'm a black man in public that shits natural. People treat me very different on that aspect alone. So yes we are in different groups I know its jacked up but thats the way it is. I don't make the rules I just break them.
Maybe you should see things from my side and you would see I'm not racist also I do not like peanut butter and jelly.

If you show the surroundings that you feel that your different than them, then you are different. As i said, theres a difference in culture, but not necesarily in race, two people regardless of race, growingup in the exact same enviroment would be the same culture no water what color they are.

Culture is enviromental and not biological.
mastachefbkw

Re:So not funny... - Oct 18, 2008 21:41

also I do not like peanut butter and jelly.
And I don't like bagels, your point?
mikayd2

Re:So not funny... - Oct 19, 2008 03:18
I don't have a point. And whats with you not likeing bagels its like a donut without the sugar.
emofag

• Total Posts : 1508
Re:So not funny... - Oct 19, 2008 04:17
What's the point of interviewing poor votes in the ghetto (Dems) or in trailer parks (Reps)? You can't expect them to know shit. Difference is, the republican trailer trash is just throwing their vote away, wont see anything come out of it.  The hoodlum democrats will see some benefit, dems actually do things for the poor.

The difference between democrats/republican's educated voters is the rep voter doesn't give a shit about anyone but their circle.  It is when you interview the educated that you see the absurdity that the republican party stands for.

<message edited by emofag on Oct 19, 2008 04:35>
emofag

Re:So not funny... - Oct 19, 2008 04:31
As for the guy saying black people have no disadvantage in this country, please.  There was a CNN documentary where a black guy had to bust his ass off to get a minimum wage job while at the same time they compared how whites and even mexicans got the same job much faster while the black guy was more qualified.

There was another one where a Cuban guy who looks white changes his legal last name to a white-sounding one to improve his chances at a job, and he was educated with a bachelor's degree, he was getting declined at alot of places he was obviously qualified for because his last name sounded hispanic, white people never have to go through that shit.  It has also been proven that unless you plan to work for a company that heavily interacts with bilinguals you are better off not putting the fact that you speak another langugae on your resume, it actually reduces the chances of finding a job, this country is pathetic, bilinguals skills should be seen as a plus not as grounds for discrimination.
<message edited by emofag on Oct 19, 2008 04:41>
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
Re:So not funny... - Oct 19, 2008 05:16

For the record I'm not racist but I am Extremely Pro Black

...I... I'm going to record you, and play you, back to you, so you can hear you.

Difference is, the republican trailer trash is just throwing their vote away, wont see anything come out of it.  The hoodlum democrats will see some benefit, dems actually do things for the poor.

Democrats do things for the poor because they know full well that a good majority of impoverished people in this country are fully accustomed to the government handing them a meager living.

They can get away with supposedly helping and associating with the poor (while lining their own pockets at the national level), by vilifying anybody who makes any measure of success in this country. The top 1% of Americans pay almost 40% of our taxes. The top 25% pay 85% of our taxes.

Meanwhile, the lowest 50%, the supposedly overtaxed, underappreciated, we-need-to-do-something-for-them-right-this-instant people of America pay absolutely no federal income tax at all!

So, when people like Obama, and other prominent US Democrats jump on the "tax cuts for 95% of all working Americans" tirade, what they're really saying is that they're going to give a tax cut to everybody but the people paying the most taxes, even if that means, literally, handing money "back" to people who didn't put it "forward" in the first place.

The purpose of the government, from a constitutional standpoint, is to uphold the rights of the people, not to meet all your needs. That's an individual right, and a group responsibility.
<message edited by Eddie_the_Hated on Oct 19, 2008 05:19>
emofag

Re:So not funny... - Oct 19, 2008 05:33
Are you retarded? Did you just say 50% of america doesn't pay taxes?

Even if you make minimum wage you pay taxes, used to pay like 12% making $6/hr when I was like 15, that was fucking gay, I got like 100 a week and they took 12% away, fucking bastards.  My taxes are like 35% now but I make enough so I'm content anyway.

And Obama's plan includes no tax raises for those making less than 150k, you will never make that much so don't worry about it.

MY point - there is no need to take 12 dollars away from a 15 year old (or unskilled worker), it's nothing but a slap in the face.  SO yeah I have no problem with them not getting taxes, their taxes aren't shit anyway, I would lose more than that if they raise me 1%, so just do it to me, not the poor fucker trying to live off $100/week you insensitive fuck.

See what I mean about republicans only caring about themselves? It's sad.
<message edited by emofag on Oct 19, 2008 05:42>
Change Page: < 12345 > | Showing page 3 of 5, messages 41 to 60 of 89

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread