Silly Nub-cake bought a PS Triple

Change Page: < 12345 > | Showing page 4 of 5, messages 121 to 160 of 183
Nitro
  • Total Posts : 11960
  • Reward points : 44065
RE: Silly Nub-cake bought a PS Triple - Jun 18, 2008 22:49

ORIGINAL: mikayd2

I just saying that it was wrong and it just goes over looked like he never happened.
They say racism has past but I don' t think so.

No no... i was wondering why you wanted your ass slapped...

UnluckyOne
  • Total Posts : 995
  • Reward points : 0
RE: Silly Nub-cake bought a PS Triple - Jun 18, 2008 23:24

ORIGINAL: Nitro

Yep.

And chemotherapy costs between $30,000 and $60,000 (?) a treatment. I' m not sure exactly what a " treatment" is, ...whether it' s per course or per patient, but if you don' t have insurance you' re either going without or you' re going to be billed for the costs.

Claiming bankruptcy when the hospital takes you to court for not paying is the only route for a lot of people, and there are what 50 million people in America without health insurance?

That' s pretty shocking. Cancer treatment is pretty much free down in Australia. You could be the poorest person in the country and still get treatment for diseases and such. Although going through the private health system is much more favorable to the public health system, you' re definitely not going to be turned away in any case.

Taxes aren' t particularly bad here either. We have GST (Goods and Services Tax) which is a flat rate 10% on just about everything. Then the highest tax bracket here (earning over $150,000) is $47k + 45% of every dollar earned over $150k.

mikayd2
  • Total Posts : 1129
  • Reward points : 13085
RE: Silly Nub-cake bought a PS Triple - Jun 18, 2008 23:31

No no... i was wondering why you wanted your ass slapped...

That had to be the laugh of the day. lol

Rampage99
  • Total Posts : 3161
RE: Silly Nub-cake bought a PS Triple - Jun 19, 2008 00:09

So, if a person needs cancer treatment in the US, and has no insurance/money, the doctors just go " too bad" and let them go off and die?

Yep You got this is exactly how things are in America. Even if you have insurance most companies want cover such a treatment. America The Big Ass Rip Off.

Yeah America is one of the riches companies ( Yes I mean Company not Country ) it didn' t cost anything for them to build it. Salvery was so wrong and to this day my black people don' t get a thank you or apology hell we don' t even get a slap on the ass . More like spit in the face if you ask me. This is just what I think.

Robbing a bank is so justified in America I for one support bank robbing the government. You guys don' t know how bad I hate this Company. ( Yes I mean Company not Country )

I' m sorry, what? " To this day my black people don' t get a thank you or apology" ? Seriously? Let me ask, were you enslaved? Were any of your " black people" that you know currently slaves? Why should anyone thank or apologize to you? Now I' m not trying to be offensive by saying that but what you said is literally hurting my head. Are you really trying to say you deserve, dare I say it, reparations?

Wow.... woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow. This is one of those things I just don' t understand. African American men and woman today were never slaves. I agree that the slaves that were originally freed did deserve compensation for what happened. Does anybody currently? Not a chance in hell. Why should I, a white guy that had nothing to do slavery have to offer an apology, thanks, or type of reparation for something like that? Then if you want to say the government should be the one compensating, that' s still my tax dollars. On top that my grandparents were immigrants to this country as children. My family has no connection to American slavery what so ever and we' re expected to coddle a minority? No.

This brings me back to my grand father coming to this country with no money and dying a millionaire. Don' t blame the government and racism and this country for holding African Americans back. It' s called working hard and overcoming adversity. Unlike my grandfather minorities get hand outs. Minority scholarships anyone? White kids at my high school got suspended for asking about white scholarships at a minority scholarship presentation because hey, since they weren' t eligible for any of the minority scholarships they were a minority in that sense. If you ask me, that' s racism. Then we' ve got affirmative action where companies and colleges are expected to meet a certain number of minority workers preventing white people that have equal or better qualifications to not get the job. That' s racism.

And then you support bank robbing the government? Wow. Whose money do you think that is? Old slave owners? F*ck no. That' s my money, that' s your money, that' s the money of a bunch of people that have nothing to do with slaves. That' s one of the most ignorant things I' ve ever heard.
XBL Gamertag: Rampage99

" Basically, pollute the air all you want, your just speeding up the inevitable. Our future generations are f*cked as it is and there' s really nothing we can do about it. Have a nice day "

mikayd2
RE: Silly Nub-cake bought a PS Triple - Jun 19, 2008 02:51

African American men and woman today were never slaves.

I just saying what they did was wrong. The government has to take responsibility for all of there actions. They should at least acknowledge what they did and apologize.

Are you really trying to say you deserve, dare I say it, reparations?

No I' m not I don' t want a dollar from the government unless I' m doing the robbing.
I know it’s wrong to take from the government but it is long over due. For the record I do not want the government to give me anything. America will fall on its ass in due time.

Then if you want to say the government should be the one compensating, that' s still my tax dollars. On top that my grandparents were immigrants to this country as children.

Well I agree with you but then I also disagree with you at the same time.
Look at it like this the early Americans came over and basically stole this country.
From my Indian brothers and sisters. But yet America has made all kinds of steps to correct that. I don' t want money its way past money. 400 years is bull shit It’s time to pay .

Don' t blame the government and racism and this country for holding African Americans back.

The Government is partly responsible for racism. But holding my people back is not the government’s fault I agree.

And then you support bank robbing the government? Wow. Whose money do you think that is? Old slave owners? F*ck no. That' s my money, that' s your money, that' s the money of a bunch of people that have nothing to do with slaves. That' s one of the most ignorant things I' ve ever heard.

I don' t mean actually robbing banks but any step forward in seeing this country fall or change for the better by any means I support it. It just makes be mad sometimes when I think of America.

Hey Rampage I would like to thank you for the conversation I thought someone was going to call me all sorts of names like emofags does. We well probably disagree on a lot of things but at least we can talk with out flaming each other. Don’t get me wrong this is a great place of opportunity but its in need of some major correction.

emofag
  • Total Posts : 1508
  • Reward points : 20330
RE: Silly Nub-cake bought a PS Triple - Jun 19, 2008 03:12

ORIGINAL: UnluckyOne

I don' t understand how any doctor/surgeon could work like that - the only reason not to re-attach both fingers, it being physically possible, because the guy couldn' t afford it? GTFO!!!

So, if a person needs cancer treatment in the US, and has no insurance/money, the doctors just go " too bad" and let them go off and die?

Pretty much. The only thing they may be forced to perform is emergency operation.

For instance if you get shot and are dieing, they have to operate wether you have the money or not. That doesn' t mean it' s free, they' ll send you the $100,000 bill and basically ruin your life, you' ll have to go bankrupt, your credit will be in the shitter, no one will ever sell you a home, and you' re pretty much screwed forever.

But they have no obligation to provide treatment for chronic diseases that can eventually lead to death. Alot of people just die slow cancer deaths.

That isn' t the worst part, the worst is they try to make it sound like you' re OK if you have insurance, you aren' t. There' s been alot of high profile cases about low millionaires (people with $1-$5M worth) going broke because insurance companies won' t cover enough of the expensive treatment.

That has to suck for people who work so hard to start a small business, eventually accumulate a few million, and then have to spend it all in hospital bills, go bankrupt, and leave their workers unemployed, it affects everyone.
< Message edited by emofag -- 18 Jun 08 19:23:14 >

Vx Chemical
  • Total Posts : 5534
  • Reward points : 6695
RE: Silly Nub-cake bought a PS Triple - Jun 19, 2008 03:14

Well I agree with you but then I also disagree with you at the same time.
Look at it like this the early Americans came over and basically stole this country.
From my Indian brothers and sisters. But yet America has made all kinds of steps to correct that. I don' t want money its way past money. 400 years is bull shit It’s time to pay .

Im sure your free to move to africa if america is so terrible. Dont get me wrong, but dont whine so much.

Rampage99
RE: Silly Nub-cake bought a PS Triple - Jun 19, 2008 03:17

400 years is bull shit It’s time to pay .

Or it' s time to move on because it' s been 400 years and multiple generations that haven' t been a part of slavery. And like I said, the hand outs in the form of affirmative action and minority scholarships which are costing white people jobs and degrees I think is quite the ' apology' and is actual hindering another race to benefit you. I think you really need to take that into account.

Hey Rampage I would like to thank you for the conversation I thought someone was going to call me all sorts of names like emofags does. We well probably disagree on a lot of things but at least we can talk with out flaming each other. Don’t get me wrong this is a great place of opportunity but its in need of some major correction.

It' s all good man. People are entitled to their opinions, and like you said the name calling and personal attacks are uncalled for. This country does need corrections, no doubt, and that' s why it' s great to have the freedom to voice your opinions and have the ability to actively influence the government through voting and such (though it would be nice to have some decent candidates for an election).

" Basically, pollute the air all you want, your just speeding up the inevitable. Our future generations are f*cked as it is and there' s really nothing we can do about it. Have a nice day "

emofag
RE: Silly Nub-cake bought a PS Triple - Jun 19, 2008 03:21
The War on Iraq costs white people more money than the measly grants given out to rare high GPA minorities.

I would rather spend those billions educating mexicans than throwing them away in Iraq. Or better yet spend it on our own security, the level of gang activity in the US in unacceptable, why are groups like MS13, Bloods, and Mexican Mafia allowed to exist ? If we can take down Iraq, we can take down gangs.
< Message edited by emofag -- 18 Jun 08 19:25:51 >

emofag
RE: Silly Nub-cake bought a PS Triple - Jun 19, 2008 03:28

ORIGINAL: Vx Chemical
Im sure your free to move to africa if america is so terrible. Dont get me wrong, but dont whine so much.

White people looted, pillaged and destroyed Africa and it' s people over hundreds of years, so there' s not much to go back to.

Africa' s belonging are in western nations, it makes perfect sense for blacks to be there.
< Message edited by emofag -- 18 Jun 08 19:29:03 >

Vx Chemical
RE: Silly Nub-cake bought a PS Triple - Jun 19, 2008 03:32

White people looted, pillaged and destroyed Africa and it' s people over hundreds of years, so there' s not much to go back to.

Africa' s belonging are in western nations, it makes perfect sense for blacks to be there.

Mostly bullshit!

Theres plenty of stuff in africa, the tribal heretige of the country is whats mostly keeping it from being stabil.

But as i said, if your not satisfied with the country you live in you can always move to another.

emofag
RE: Silly Nub-cake bought a PS Triple - Jun 19, 2008 04:03
No, when people aren' t satisfied with their country they should burn their government, you don' t leave.

People are pussies and that' s why democracy doesn' t work, like I said if people had the balls to go out there, mass in millions, and burn down the white house, their demands will be met, guaranteed.

That' s the whole concept of democracy, if the majority isn' t content then they should destroy the government. Government should be afraid of people, not the other way around.

Republicans preach about less government control yet they allow the patriot act to pass, what a bunch of fucking idiots. They are sheep.

< Message edited by emofag -- 18 Jun 08 20:06:38 >

Vx Chemical
RE: Silly Nub-cake bought a PS Triple - Jun 19, 2008 04:08

People are pussies and that' s why democracy doesn' t work, like I said if people had the balls to go out there, mass in millions, and burn down the white house, their demands will be met, guaranteed.

That' s the whole concept of democracy, if the majority isn' t content then they should destroy the government. Government should be afraid of people, not the other way around.

Thats not democracy you nub cake!

In a democracy, if your not satisfied with the results you vote for someone else.

canadagamer
  • Total Posts : 965
  • Reward points : 2805
RE: Silly Nub-cake bought a PS Triple - Jun 19, 2008 04:11
It' s funny how the American Government with Yosemite Sam at the helm, can wage a War on Iraq citing that they are doing this for the people of Iraq when they allow millions of their own people to die every year because they can' t offer the simplest necessities of life.

George and the gang talk about how bad terrorists are in the world and that they need to get rid of them, and yet THEY murder their own people by turning them away for life saving procedures simply because they can' t afford them. This in my opinion is an atrocity, and nobody seems to really care because the American Government has so many people brainwashed into thinking what we are all doing over in Iraq and Afghanistan is beneficial for them.

I want the Americans on this board to please explain to me how this whole war is beneficial to them?

I can tell you personally that it ain' t that beneficial to me to have to see my brother go over to Iraq now for the 3rd time for something so utterly stupid. It is not beneficial for me and my family to worry everyday whether by brother is going to be killed at any given moment, for a war that is so proposterous it boggles my mind.

We fought a great war to stop a country from trying to take over the world, and yet now in the 21st century the world seems not to care that another is trying to do the same damn thing.
Most wanted games:

Mass Effect
Assasins Creed
Crysis
Little Big Planet
Drakes Fortune
UTIII
Kane and Lynch
Heavy Rain
Alan Wake

Chimura
  • Total Posts : 1123
RE: Silly Nub-cake bought a PS Triple - Jun 19, 2008 04:33

I want the Americans on this board to please explain to me how this whole war is beneficial to them?

War is never beneficial to no one. Specially such an empty and utterly stupid war as this one.

mikayd2
RE: Silly Nub-cake bought a PS Triple - Jun 19, 2008 05:28

Or it' s time to move on because it' s been 400 years and multiple generations that haven' t been a part of slavery. And like I said, the hand outs in the form of affirmative action and minority scholarships which are costing white people jobs and degrees I think is quite the ' apology' and is actual hindering another race to benefit you. I think you really need to take that into account.

I will take that into account I never really looked at it that way. Some whites may be out of luck as well. Very true. But its hard to over look 400 years coming from the mother land.

Mostly bullshit!

Theres plenty of stuff in africa, the tribal heretige of the country is whats mostly keeping it from being stabil.

But as i said, if your not satisfied with the country you live in you can always move to another.

I take it you' ve never been to Africa. Your missing out we have some one the most beautiful woman in the world. Sexy Woman!!!!

Maybe I do whine a lot that is something I need to change about my self .

It' s funny how the American Government with Yosemite Sam at the helm, can wage a War on Iraq citing that they are doing this for the people of Iraq when they allow millions of their own people to die every year because they can' t offer the simplest necessities of life.

George and the gang talk about how bad terrorists are in the world and that they need to get rid of them, and yet THEY murder their own people by turning them away for life saving procedures simply because they can' t afford them. This in my opinion is an atrocity, and nobody seems to really care because the American Government has so many people brainwashed into thinking what we are all doing over in Iraq and Afghanistan is beneficial for them.

I can tell you personally that it ain' t that beneficial to me to have to see my brother go over to Iraq now for the 3rd time for something so utterly stupid. It is not beneficial for me and my family to worry everyday whether by brother is going to be killed at any given moment, for a war that is so proposterous it boggles my mind.

We fought a great war to stop a country from trying to take over the world, and yet now in the 21st century the world seems not to care that another is trying to do the same damn thing.

Yep Exactly we are on the same page.
< Message edited by mikayd2 -- 18 Jun 08 21:30:59 >

Vx Chemical
RE: Silly Nub-cake bought a PS Triple - Jun 19, 2008 05:44

I take it you' ve never been to Africa. Your missing out we have some one the most beautiful woman in the world. Sexy Woman!!!!

I like the looks of a few black girls, im most definetly for the scandinavian look first though. Blue and green eyes with red blonde hair, mmmm delicous!

Rampage99
RE: Silly Nub-cake bought a PS Triple - Jun 19, 2008 05:54

im most definetly for the scandinavian look first though. Blue and green eyes with red blonde hair, mmmm delicous!

Hell yeah!

Chimura
RE: Silly Nub-cake bought a PS Triple - Jun 19, 2008 06:01

She is from Scandinavia. And she is in MGS4 too!

Vx Chemical
RE: Silly Nub-cake bought a PS Triple - Jun 19, 2008 06:10

She is from Scandinavia. And she is in MGS4 too

I... just killed her

mikayd2
RE: Silly Nub-cake bought a PS Triple - Jun 19, 2008 06:38

She is from Scandinavia. And she is in MGS4 too

Dam she is smoking. How do you know she was in mgs4.

scandinavian

Wow maybe I need to get into scandinavian woman. Wow please provide more pics.

Terry Bogard
  • Total Posts : 3915
  • Reward points : 33045
RE: Silly Nub-cake bought a PS Triple - Jun 19, 2008 08:10

Wow maybe I need to get into scandinavian woman. Wow please provide more pics.

You should be more like uncle Terry and get into all types of women of the world! (and those of other worlds too)
Terry Bogard - currently the most Unhelpful member of the Kikizo forums.

canadagamer
  • Total Posts : 965
  • Reward points : 2805
RE: Silly Nub-cake bought a PS Triple - Jun 19, 2008 08:23

You should be more like uncle Terry and get into all types of women of the world! (and those of other worlds too)

Oh, sorry I meant

Most wanted games:

Mass Effect
Assasins Creed
Crysis
Little Big Planet
Drakes Fortune
UTIII
Kane and Lynch
Heavy Rain
Alan Wake

Chimura
RE: Silly Nub-cake bought a PS Triple - Jun 19, 2008 08:59

I... just killed her

If I were Snake, I would have done something else rather than killing them

Eddie_the_Hated
  • Total Posts : 8015
  • Reward points : 15335
RE: Silly Nub-cake bought a PS Triple - Jun 19, 2008 09:15

It isn' t. It' s a sham. The incredibly unorganized Iraqi govt. is somehow managing to make millions of dollars in oil profits from reopened drilling sites, and they' re still bumming off of us?

F*ck that.

I say hold out for another six months to train the Iraqis, and then let them fix themselves. Iraqi troops are far better trained than they were at this time last year, and along with the recent Sadr City stand-down, should have no trouble securing the trouble regions.

Now... on that note, I am a conservative republican, and still manage to disagree with my party on a lot of things, especially lately. The war in Iraq, Cowboy democracy, the 2003 tax-cuts... I don' t like any of them. However, I agree with the core ideals, and plan on voting for candidates who I feel best represent my beliefs.

Mind you, I don' t play this " cop-out-for-the-candidate-that-will-win" bullshit game that the US has set up with our party system. I will put my support behind the candidate I feel best represents me, the way it should be, instead of the usual games, where people will vote for their parties candidate, because " it' s better than the other guy" .

I guess what I' m trying to say, is that you can' t polarize liberal democrats as freeloading commies, and you can' t stereotype conservative republicans as rich white oil baron monarchs. It doesn' t make sense. It' s not true, and on top of it all, it does absolutely fuck all to help political discourse in our country.

emofag
RE: Silly Nub-cake bought a PS Triple - Jun 19, 2008 09:45

Thats not democracy you nub cake!

In a democracy, if your not satisfied with the results you vote for someone else.

Voting has nothing to do with it, it' s just a simple non-violent alternative.
< Message edited by emofag -- 19 Jun 08 3:26:47 >

Terry Bogard
RE: Silly Nub-cake bought a PS Triple - Jun 19, 2008 11:02

quote:

Click to enlarge
Click to enlarge

Oh, sorry I meant

Click to enlarge
Click to enlarge

Speaking of otherworldly women

I' d " hit it" !
< Message edited by Terry Bogard -- 19 Jun 08 3:03:33 >

mikayd2
RE: Silly Nub-cake bought a PS Triple - Jun 19, 2008 12:59

I' d " hit it" !

What if she converts you into a robot and the price is your Sausage . I just saying she looks like a sausage collector.

Terry Bogard
RE: Silly Nub-cake bought a PS Triple - Jun 19, 2008 13:10

What if she converts you into a robot and the price is your Sausage . I just saying she looks like a sausage collector.

Might be worth the sacrifice

mastachefbkw
  • Total Posts : 3793
  • Reward points : 13680
RE: Silly Nub-cake bought a PS Triple - Jun 19, 2008 14:27

You sure know your sausage collecting, don' t you?

Nitro
RE: Silly Nub-cake bought a PS Triple - Jun 19, 2008 17:41

My girlfriend is South African

I like the looks of a few black girls, im most definetly for the scandinavian look first though. Blue and green eyes with red blonde hair, mmmm delicous!

...but she' s not black

However, ...it' s my personal opinion that the hottest women in the world are Ukrainian.

ORIGINAL: emofag

Voting has nothing to do with it, it' s just a simple non-violent alternative

Correct. Look at France. When the people don' t agree with something they protest and riot. It works.

alijay034
  • Total Posts : 1433
  • Reward points : 1685
RE: Silly Nub-cake bought a PS Triple - Jun 19, 2008 20:20

My girlfriend is South African

...but she' s not black

However, ...it' s my personal opinion that the hottest women in the world are Ukrainian.

ORIGINAL: emofag

Voting has nothing to do with it, it' s just a simple non-violent alternative

Correct. Look at France. When the people don' t agree with something they protest and riot. It works.

Most east European women are starting to look hotter the more they get influenced by western culture...But yes definately ukrainian women are amazing looking.

Eddie_the_Hated
RE: Silly Nub-cake bought a PS Triple - Jun 19, 2008 20:37
" Women in America are willing to do things girls back home wouldn' t dream of... like shave"

-Yakov Smirnoff

mastachefbkw
  • Total Posts : 3793
  • Reward points : 13680
RE: Silly Nub-cake bought a PS Triple - Jun 20, 2008 00:15

Japanese FTW.

Dagashi
  • Total Posts : 987
RE: Silly Nub-cake bought a PS Triple - Jun 20, 2008 05:28

Hey Dag, ...where ya been?

I got back into the restaurant industry and the hours as usual, are hell. I get one day off a week if that so I haven' t had much time to do anything other than run errands and get a bit of xbox time here and there. Hopefully things will change soon when we get more employees. Damned labor shortage.

Eddie_the_Hated
RE: Silly Nub-cake bought a PS Triple - Jun 20, 2008 05:47
You have more jobs than you have workers...

Silentbomber
  • Total Posts : 4673
  • Reward points : 44970
RE: Silly Nub-cake bought a PS Triple - Jun 20, 2008 21:47
ya serious hire me.
Change is inevitable. Except from a vending machine.

Viva La Revolution! erm, I mean Viva La Wii!

Chee Saw
  • Total Posts : 1466
RE: Silly Nub-cake bought a PS Triple - Jun 21, 2008 04:23

...but she' s not black

Partial to Asian gurls, myself. Last two girlfriends were Vietnamese and Chinese, in that order. I just think they' re hot! Right now I' m looking into one Russian chick, and a black chick. Decisions, decisions!

Anyways...

We ARE puss1es over here. The government pretty much pacifies the people with these cushy lifestyles, so we pretty much don' t care what happens with world events (or national sh1t for that matter)!

Dagashi
  • Total Posts : 987
RE: Silly Nub-cake bought a PS Triple - Jun 21, 2008 05:50
Come to Calgary, or most of Alberta for that matter. Too many jobs too few people. Only issue is finding a place to live for reasonable money, though it is a lot better than it used to be.

My company just finished going through a year long wait to get the paperwork cleared to bring some Mexican line cooks up here to work at our stores. The owner even bought a brand new house for them to stay in for their 2 year stay.

Americans wanna throw out all their Mexican workers and we are paying for their flights and lodging in Calgary. How funny is that.

Nitro
RE: Silly Nub-cake bought a PS Triple - Jun 21, 2008 05:58
I adore Calgary, ...especially around Stampede time. There isn' t an atmosphere to match it anywhere in the world...

...and the girls.... Cowgirls are hot, ...especially the ones who dance on the bar

Change Page: < 12345 > | Showing page 4 of 5, messages 121 to 160 of 183