Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Silent Hill: Homecoming
canadagamer

• Total Posts : 965
Silent Hill: Homecoming - Apr 22, 2008 03:05

Upcoming Silent Hill Officially Titled
New game to be a frightening Homecoming for players.
by Jeff Haynes

April 21, 2008 - Earlier today, Konami Digital Entertainment announced the official title of their upcoming Silent Hill game. The title is now known as Silent Hill: Homecoming, and will introduce players to Alex Shepherd, the newest protagonist in the horror franchise, who returns to his hometown following the disappearance of his younger brother, Joshua. However, his return to the town of Shepherd' s Glen quickly takes him to Silent Hill, where Alex will have to deal with his own nightmares, the evil of Silent Hill and what really happened to his brother.

Taking advantage of the current generation hardware, Silent Hill: Homecoming will feature a brand new combat system with new attacks and counters against the game' s various monsters. Alex will acquire and use a number of weapons and solve a series of puzzles as he explores Shepherd' s Glen and Silent Hill. Homecoming will also feature a new soundtrack by Silent Hill composer Akira Yamaoka. Silent Hill: Homecoming is scheduled to be released in September 2008.

LINK

This along with Alone in The Dark, Siren 3, and hopefully Alan Wake will more than satisfy my " oooooh I' m so scared" gaming this year.
Shin_Ishikawa

• Total Posts : 144
RE: Silent Hill: Homecoming - Apr 22, 2008 04:33
can' t wait for silent hill. I like silent hill 3 alot.
GrayFox

• Total Posts : 356
RE: Silent Hill: Homecoming - Apr 22, 2008 05:32

Taking advantage of the current generation hardware

Thought id never see this coming from developers mouths.

Chimura

• Total Posts : 1123
RE: Silent Hill: Homecoming - Apr 22, 2008 08:15
I am looking forward to it. Though I' ll rather have it be named Silent Hill 5. Somehow, Homecoming makes me think of crappy high school slash-fests.
choupolo

• Total Posts : 1773
RE: Silent Hill: Homecoming - Apr 22, 2008 09:35
I loved 1+2 but didn' t rate 3 or 4 as much. Hope this turns out good. Glad Akira Yamaoka is still doing the soundtrack.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll