Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Sega Looking for Shenmue III Funds in Exchange for Exclusivity Deal
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
Sega Looking for Shenmue III Funds in Exchange for Exclusivity Deal - Feb 01, 2010 19:04
Sega Looking for Shenmue III Funds in Exchange for Exclusivity Deal
According to this website.  
http://www.gameranx.com/updates/id/218/article/sega-looking-for-shenmue-iii-funds-in-exchange-for-exclusivity-deal/

Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
Re:Sega Looking for Shenmue III Funds in Exchange for Exclusivity Deal - Mar 11, 2010 17:55
Why doesn't Sega use the money they make off of the Ryu Ga Gotoku games to fund Shenmue III? ;) The series has been doing well in Japan.
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
Re:Sega Looking for Shenmue III Funds in Exchange for Exclusivity Deal - Mar 11, 2010 19:38
I just played the Yakuza 3 demo.  Games seems like a low budget PS2 game.
Edwin

• Total Posts : 658
Re:Sega Looking for Shenmue III Funds in Exchange for Exclusivity Deal - Mar 12, 2010 09:46
Never picked up the Yakuza series (Rupert's handling the Y3 review). I heard mention that the first two were quite button-mashy, and was accordingly put off.
Terry Bogard

Re:Sega Looking for Shenmue III Funds in Exchange for Exclusivity Deal - Mar 12, 2010 18:42
Famitsu's reviewers actually masturbate to the series. So far that's been Sega's highest rated series on Famitsu.
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
Re:Sega Looking for Shenmue III Funds in Exchange for Exclusivity Deal - Mar 12, 2010 19:28
What's a famitsu?
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
Re:Sega Looking for Shenmue III Funds in Exchange for Exclusivity Deal - Mar 13, 2010 02:05
Something that was once relevant ages ago, in the days of yore.
Edwin

• Total Posts : 658
Re:Sega Looking for Shenmue III Funds in Exchange for Exclusivity Deal - Mar 13, 2010 10:46
I don't get their review system. Well, I get the five opinions bit - wish we could do that ourselves, really - but I don't get the ultra-limited word count. Nothing I've ever read from their reviewers amounts to more than a hurried generalisation.
Terry Bogard

Re:Sega Looking for Shenmue III Funds in Exchange for Exclusivity Deal - Mar 15, 2010 19:50
I kind of stopped taking Famitsu's review scores seriously when one of their reviewers actually LOWERED Shenmue's score because he thought the storyline was "too strong". LOL    That's always been a WHAT THE F*** moment for me.

Plus it used to be incredibly difficult to get a 10 score from them, but then they started handing out 10s like there was no tomorrow.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll