Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Redneck shoots son over 360 argument
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 24
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
Redneck shoots son over 360 argument - Jan 07, 2008 09:32

As tragic as this sounds, the real story has got to be one of the most ridiculous things I' ve ever heard. A young man (17) in Pennsylvania wanted his father to look at his Xbox 360 for some unknown reason and the father refused. An argument ensued resulting in the kid handing a rifle to his father and telling him to just go ahead and shoot him. So the father did. Now the kid is sedated in the hospital with a bullet lodged in his skull and the father is in jail. When asked about the situation, the boy' s mother (and the man' s ex-wife) said:

' ' One' s in jail, one' s in the hospital,' ' she said. ' ' I won' t know exactly what happened until I talk to [my son]. He' s incoherent yet; they have him heavily sedated. (My ex-husband) did the shooting but it was an accidental thing that took place"

Clearly the Xbox 360 was really just a catalyst in what appears to be a long standing major family dysfunction. Sad, sure. Weird, definitely. But seriously, you couldn' t make this stuff up.

Uhm... yeah, the headline says it all.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Redneck shoots son over 360 argument - Jan 07, 2008 09:34
Clearly there' s a role-reversal in this situation.

Poetic justice would dictate that someone is going to have to go put a f*cking bullet in that hick' s brain to level out the karma.

I don' t normally support violence, and I' m a relatively understanding person, but if there' s two things that piss me off, it' s people hurting minors and lack of control over your firearms. Stupid stuff like that just doesn' t need to happen.

Idiot.
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: Redneck shoots son over 360 argument - Jan 07, 2008 09:40
My only question is, where did the gun come from? Did they just have random guns lying around their house?

I can only imagine how the conversation went between them. " Fine, if you wont look at my 360, then shoot me!" " ....Okay?"
Eddie_the_Hated

RE: Redneck shoots son over 360 argument - Jan 07, 2008 09:54
There' s plenty of idiots who keep guns either unlocked, or off their person lying around their house. It' s people like them that give second-amendment rights advocates a bad name.
Chimura

• Total Posts : 1123
RE: Redneck shoots son over 360 argument - Jan 07, 2008 11:25
Eddie is right, guns are common place in homes. Unlocked in several occasions too. Either way, what an idiot. People like this should be drop-kicked in the ***ing head and put to rest with heavy sedatives so they don' t harm anyone. Who just shoots their own son?? Over something so stupid too!? This world really has some ***ed up sh!t.

Edit: Though I do not excuse in any way, shape or form what the a$$hole dad did, that doesn' t change the fact that the son is also pretty stupid.
< Message edited by chimura -- 7 Jan 08 3:56:15 >
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Redneck shoots son over 360 argument - Jan 07, 2008 13:08
I want a gun. Too many people around me have all their organs intact. The problem is that I have to jump through all these hoops to get one here. Background checks, courses, long waiting times, all that nonsense. Listen, I was wondering if an American here would be kind enough to simply mail me a handgun. In exchange, I don' t know, I' ll send you some mayple syrup or something.
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
RE: Redneck shoots son over 360 argument - Jan 07, 2008 15:56
What kinda gun?
Agent Ghost

RE: Redneck shoots son over 360 argument - Jan 07, 2008 16:19
lol
Zoy

• Total Posts : 1703
RE: Redneck shoots son over 360 argument - Jan 07, 2008 16:48

Listen, I was wondering if an American here would be kind enough to simply mail me a handgun.

" A" handgun? Don' t you know you got TWO hands, buddy?!
Agent Ghost

RE: Redneck shoots son over 360 argument - Jan 07, 2008 16:55

" A" handgun? Don' t you know you got TWO hands, buddy?!

I need the other to hold my beer.
Torr

• Total Posts : 554
RE: Redneck shoots son over 360 argument - Jan 07, 2008 21:15
It seems we keep getting things put in the videogame section that only barely fit(i.e. the pink thread, this, and I am sure there are others I am just too lazy to go look for them) I really could care less, but it was just a trend I thought I would point out. I think someone should prolly shoot the entire family(they seem yo be dumbfucks), but you know genecide isn' t legal(damn nazis ruining it for everyone). Am I the only one that doesn' t want to be around Agent when he is drinking and holding a gun?

Agent Ghost

RE: Redneck shoots son over 360 argument - Jan 08, 2008 01:45

I really could care less

Couldn' t care less!

Check out the link, there' s a nice diagram.

http://incompetech.com/gallimaufry/care_less.aspx

Sorry, it' s one of my pet peeves.
< Message edited by Agent Ghost -- 7 Jan 08 12:47:16 >
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: Redneck shoots son over 360 argument - Jan 08, 2008 02:18
Holy s***, people are so f***ing stupid they need a diagram to understand?
Oh My God!
Agent Ghost

RE: Redneck shoots son over 360 argument - Jan 08, 2008 02:43
Seems like it. I was just teasing Torr though.
Eddie_the_Hated

RE: Redneck shoots son over 360 argument - Jan 08, 2008 05:49

I want a gun. Too many people around me have all their organs intact. The problem is that I have to jump through all these hoops to get one here. Background checks, courses, long waiting times, all that nonsense. Listen, I was wondering if an American here would be kind enough to simply mail me a handgun. In exchange, I don' t know, I' ll send you some mayple syrup or something.

Hehehehe... I' ll take a bottle.
Virtua fighter 5

• Total Posts : 1327
RE: Redneck shoots son over 360 argument - Jan 08, 2008 06:20
You need a license to own Guns in america? Here in the UK they try to make it hard to obtain a ' gat' , thing is it' s too easy, if you live in the right area...

Yes i own a Gun (i Live amungst the Burger Bar Crew FFS and lost many ex school freinds over shootings).. but going mad and Shooting someone over a Fucking Xbox is plain dumb..
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Redneck shoots son over 360 argument - Jan 08, 2008 06:41
Yeah, in major cities pistols and sub-machine pistols are relatively easy to get your hands on if you know the right [wrong] people. Fortunately i don' t live in a gang ridden area of Manchester and so i don' t need that kind of protection - though even if i did i likely wouldn' t carry a pistol around anyway... I was arrested for " attempted armed robbery" for just sitting in a carpark (on which there was a petrol station) wearing a hoodie and checking out my new airsoft pistol...

I did own a shotgun a while back though. But i have a criminal record and couldn' t renew my certificate.

We have pretty strict gun legislation here. Now you can only get a certificate if you have a legitimate sporting or work-related reason for owning one. You need verification of your identity, two referees of " verifiably good character" who have known you for more than 2 years, approval of the application by your fucking doctor!, an inspection of the premises where the weapon will be kept, a face-to-face interview by a ' Firearms Enquiry Officer' , and a full background check through Special Branch.

Agent Ghost

RE: Redneck shoots son over 360 argument - Jan 08, 2008 06:52
Canada has similar laws minus the doctor references. I believe we have to take a course on gun safety. I know that handguns and short barrel shotguns are more difficult to obtain. Forget about assault rifles and such.
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Redneck shoots son over 360 argument - Jan 08, 2008 07:03
Am I racist for thinking it must have been black guys or mexicans when I first heard this news?
Eddie_the_Hated

RE: Redneck shoots son over 360 argument - Jan 08, 2008 07:16
I couldn' t live permanently in the UK for just that reason. They make it illegal for civilians to reasonably possess firearms (with some of the possession-in-household legislature being what it is... might as well beat someone to death with the thing.), and go figure, when all the law-abiding citizens go to turn in their firearms, the criminals, thugs and gang-bangers kept theirs.
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 24

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message