Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Quez has crysis...quez happy but quez happy when eating pizza too...
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 25 of 25
choupolo

• Total Posts : 1773
RE: Quez has crysis...quez happy but quez happy when eating pizza too... - Nov 15, 2007 01:38
Heh, I' m really looking forward to this review now you' ve built it up!
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Quez has crysis...quez happy but quez happy when eating pizza too... - Nov 15, 2007 01:41
Chuck Norris>David Hasslehoff
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Quez has crysis...quez happy but quez happy when eating pizza too... - Nov 15, 2007 03:24
WERE THE FUCK IS MY ALIENS!!!

Dude get the fuck out of my way biatch on my way to a retarded cargo ship...jesus

yay...cargo ship...

TANK DA POWER!!!

This pic were retarded, a mounatin behind me was falling apart and out came something like a 2km long alien ship and I missed it with print...WTF?!

SOONN...SOON ALIENS I WILL PRINT YA;AND SHGOW YA TO THE WORLD BIATCHES,STOP FLEEING FROM ME WHEN I WANNA PRINT+MAKE MY FUCKING REVIEW,SO I CAN BE DONE WITH THIS AND PLAY SOME COD4 WITH MAJIK DA FUCKING DRAGON...

ps! anyone see majiks jew gold yet?
Virtua fighter 5

• Total Posts : 1327
RE: Quez has crysis...quez happy but quez happy when eating pizza too... - Nov 15, 2007 05:35
Great impressions, I' ll be picking this and Galaxy up 2morow.. (both on a special day early HMV release)... Think these will be the last two games i pick up for the year.. MG especially will finish the year with a Bang..

Really Looking foward to Crysis as a side game.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Quez has crysis...quez happy but quez happy when eating pizza too... - Nov 15, 2007 08:26

ORIGINAL: QuezcatoL

SOONN...SOON ALIENS I WILL PRINT YA;AND SHGOW YA TO THE WORLD BIATCHES,STOP FLEEING FROM ME WHEN I WANNA PRINT+MAKE MY ***ING REVIEW,SO I CAN BE DONE WITH THIS AND PLAY SOME COD4 WITH MAJIK DA ***ING DRAGON...

ps! anyone see majiks jew gold yet?

I swear the host ended the match because a Jew destroyed his entire team

The fu*ker!
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 25 of 25

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages