Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Quez happy,why quez happy? read.
Change Page: < 123 | Showing page 3 of 3, messages 41 to 43 of 43
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Quez happy,why quez happy? read. - Oct 22, 2007 04:56
Mov files, Adobe Imageready and River Past Video Cleaner Pro with the animated GIF booster pack.

I take the video (Mov files only), throw it into ImageReady, select the section i want so i get access to the individual frames...

...reduce the image size (in Image Ready - because in Video Cleaner you get degration and in Image Ready you don' t)...

...save ' Optimized As...' GIF.

Open in Video Cleaner Pro, keep the resolution the same but drop the framerate to 15fps (from 30) and select ' Regulate Timecode' so it plays back at the right speed but with half the frames,and then hit convert.

It could all be done in Image Ready but using the two together gives me better results and smaller files sizes.
canadagamer

• Total Posts : 965
RE: Quez happy,why quez happy? read. - Oct 22, 2007 22:46
I don' t know why some of you seem to keep thinking that a $399 PS3 will not sell well. For myself, as soon as I heard that Sony were coming out with a 40gb PS3 for $399, that right away told me that I can now go out and afford to buy one.

Anyway, Uncharted looks fantastic and I only hope that it plays as well as it looks, but that would probably be my only PS3 game purchase of this year. 2008 however will be a bitch on the ol wallet as there as sooo many nice games coming to the PS3 as well as the 360. I have come to a conclusion that any multiplatform games I would most likely buy for the 360, but I want to have a PS3 for games like Uncharted, Heavy Rain, MGS4, Killzone, Final Fantasy etc.
2pac

• Total Posts : 1032
RE: Quez happy,why quez happy? read. - Oct 23, 2007 00:20
My problem with the ps3 was never about the price . I mean yes , it would help if the console was cheaper . I knew that the good games will take time to come as with any console . I would surely be getting a ps3 in 2008 ,when mgs4 comes out .

Majik , that wall running gif looks sick !!! U got me excited about this now . But the only thing that worries me is this is exactly what i felt about Heavenly sword and we all know how that turned out .

Change Page: < 123 | Showing page 3 of 3, messages 41 to 43 of 43

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message