Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Post your picture!
Change Page: << < ..61626364656667686970 > | Showing page 64 of 70, messages 1261 to 1280 of 1392
Johnny Jiron

• Total Posts : 434
Re:Post your picture! - Feb 06, 2009 07:39
Well I don't wanna let down my loyal supporters who, unbeknownst to me, have been looking out for my well being. As well as paying close attention to much of what I do. So here you go little buddies as requested:

:)
Zarathustra

• Total Posts : 140
Re:Post your picture! - Feb 06, 2009 08:25
hmmm, lets see. Arterial slash, little to no blood. Within seconds of cutting your wrist, and deep enough, within 10 seconds you would be comatose. You clearly had time to take your picture. Shall I say- "No blood". Fake? Sure is. Looks to me that you had to try a couple times on getting the moulage kit right(notice the faded, dried "blood" below the cut). And, if you were to actually slit your wrists, you would have a thin-bladed laceration on your wrist. Dark blood shows venous bleeding, Veneous blood is dark red, not light red, associated with artial bleeding(which the blood would be if you cut your wrists). venous blood is blood returning to the heart (in veins). With one exception (the pulmonary blood) this blood is de-oxygenated and high in carbon dioxide, having released oxygen and absorbed CO2 in the tissues.

The jist of the story is this; if you slit your wrists, it would be light red blood, spurting blood according to your heart beat, secondly, you would have slashed your brachial artery, not your veins.
Zarathustra

Re:Post your picture! - Feb 06, 2009 08:29
immortaldanmx

Johnny Jiron

Aww you guys looked out for me way back when, made sure I didn't do nothing bad to myself. Aint that something special.
And the fact you carry the memory for what is now well over a year means oh so much. Well keep carrying that torch trooper. Keep on carrying it.

Go back to posting your attention-whoring wannabe suicide photos.

Yeah, what is super funny, is if I wanted to troll him senseless, I could contact Access in Roanoke, report his acc name, and they have the legal right to IP trace his IP address, and within a hour the Police Officers/Deputy Sheriffs/Sheriff's Deputies would be knocking on his door and seving him a ECO or TDO(ECO= Emergency Custody Order; TDO= Temporary Detainment Order). Meaning, you're handcuffed, taken to the hospital, having a EVAL done on you, THEN spending a MANDATORY week in a Psych Ward, most likely a level 2 Psych Ward(for people who have attempted suicide).
Zarathustra

Re:Post your picture! - Feb 06, 2009 08:36
Oh, do you also notice the un-natural blood flow/blood pooling around the cut. Dead give away that it's fake. I still can't get over the Venous blood that is supposed to pass off as Arterial blood; notice how "chunky" the blood looks? Now, unless you've been dead for around 8 hours, that is HUMANLY impossible for blood to do that; another note, arterial blood would have been pouring down your arm.

That makes me remember a poor lad that slit his wrists and did not die, so he later hung himself with a noose- snapping his trachea in two, causing him to suffocate. Can't say I feel sorry for him, because I'd be lying. The ME said he suffered for about 5 minutes before he actually went unconscious, and another 2 or so minutes before he actually died.
<message edited by Zarathustra on Feb 06, 2009 08:38>
Johnny Jiron

Re:Post your picture! - Feb 06, 2009 08:54
Zarathustra

hmmm, lets see. Arterial slash, little to no blood. Within seconds of cutting your wrist, and deep enough, within 10 seconds you would be comatose. You clearly had time to take your picture. Shall I say- "No blood". Fake? Sure is. Looks to me that you had to try a couple times on getting the moulage kit right(notice the faded, dried "blood" below the cut). And, if you were to actually slit your wrists, you would have a thin-bladed laceration on your wrist. Dark blood shows venous bleeding, Veneous blood is dark red, not light red, associated with artial bleeding(which the blood would be if you cut your wrists). venous blood is blood returning to the heart (in veins). With one exception (the pulmonary blood) this blood is de-oxygenated and high in carbon dioxide, having released oxygen and absorbed CO2 in the tissues.

The jist of the story is this; if you slit your wrists, it would be light red blood, spurting blood according to your heart beat, secondly, you would have slashed your brachial artery, not your veins.

LoL I explained this picture months ago. The obviously fake blood was addedd over the fake wound to test out if it would conceal the quick attachment job. I have far more than enough time to concern myself with the details. I'm also not gonna spend loads of money to make a budget slasher flick. It'd be pointless and far less fun. Reality is pretty boring to watch.

EDIT: I got a lot of these things - http://www.flickr.com/photos/johnnyjiron86/sets/72157604031543641/ Gore fx that are cheap and quick. Comes in handy when you wanna stay under budget.
<message edited by Johnny Jiron on Feb 06, 2009 09:01>
_Majik_

• Total Posts : 198
Re:Post your picture! - Feb 06, 2009 11:47
Hahaha... what the fuck?

Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
Re:Post your picture! - Feb 06, 2009 16:02
wha why??
Johnny Jiron

Re:Post your picture! - Feb 06, 2009 16:57
I dunno. Pickles maybe?

So yeah awhile back me and a few friends were drinking. At around 2am there was a scratching at the door. I went to investigate. Once I opend the door this hero walked in. Very casual very harmless just strolled in like he been here before. The dog was very old looking and drooled a lot. So yeah he just walked in lounged about and hung out for a few hours got some food and drink. Eventually we let him back out into the wild to continue his journey. I'm gonna miss that bastard.

Zarathustra

Re:Post your picture! - Feb 06, 2009 19:47
Johnny Jiron

Zarathustra

LoL I explained this picture months ago. The obviously fake blood was addedd over the fake wound to test out if it would conceal the quick attachment job. I have far more than enough time to concern myself with the details. I'm also not gonna spend loads of money to make a budget slasher flick. It'd be pointless and far less fun. Reality is pretty boring to watch.

EDIT: I got a lot of these things - http://www.flickr.com/photos/johnnyjiron86/sets/72157604031543641/ Gore fx that are cheap and quick. Comes in handy when you wanna stay under budget.

Uhhh, bro,  We're the only reality; the reality is inside us. Because you're all alone like a star in the heavens, overcome by a icy despair, but more firmly yourself than others. I obviously was not around to witness that thread. Make your blood slightly lighter on your Moulage Kit, thinner laceration, and verticle, not horizontal.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
Re:Post your picture! - Feb 06, 2009 21:19

Uhhh, bro,  We're the only reality; the reality is inside us. Because you're all alone like a star in the heavens, overcome by a icy despair, but more firmly yourself than others.

Proving to me once again, that on the internet, everybody is an MMA boxer, and Dr. Phil.

mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
Re:Post your picture! - Feb 06, 2009 21:59

Aww you guys looked out for me way back when, made sure I didn't do nothing bad to myself. Aint that something special.
And the fact you carry the memory for what is now well over a year means oh so much. Well keep carrying that torch trooper. Keep on carrying it.
Love you too, babe.
Gamer

• Total Posts : 160
Re:Post your picture! - Feb 07, 2009 00:24
I can't help but think this thread has gone off topic.  In any case, what should I eat for dinner?
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
Re:Post your picture! - Feb 07, 2009 02:15
Gamer

I can't help but think this thread has gone off topic.  In any case, what should I eat for dinner?

Something Italian, perhaps?
mastachefbkw

Re:Post your picture! - Feb 07, 2009 02:41
Chinese. Not the actual Chinese food, but you know, the Chinese food that you would more than likely find in America, but not China. Like General Tso's Chicken.
Zarathustra

Re:Post your picture! - Feb 07, 2009 06:28
Eddie_the_Hated

Uhhh, bro,  We're the only reality; the reality is inside us. Because you're all alone like a star in the heavens, overcome by a icy despair, but more firmly yourself than others.

Proving to me once again, that on the internet, everybody is an MMA boxer, and Dr. Phil.

Or maybe the fact that I have Thus Spoke Zarathustra, Siddhartha, Beyond Good And Evil, Self Hypnosis, The God Delusion, Atlas Shrugged, Bad Men Do What Good Men Dream, Studying Body Language And Applying It To Everyday Use, Tactical Human Tracking, Case Files Of An American Mantracker, Analysis Of Lost Person Behavior, Tracking: A Blueprint For Learning How.

What I'm saying, is that I see somebody who is wearing a police uniform, I say he's a cop; I see a person who avoids eye contact with you before you say anything, I say he has something to hide.
mastachefbkw

Re:Post your picture! - Feb 07, 2009 16:56

The God Delusion
Well...here is your first problem. Reading Richard Twatkins will fry your brain. It's pretty sad when you get trolled by a Christian chick....in literature form.
Chee Saw

• Total Posts : 1466
Re:Post your picture! - Feb 07, 2009 18:34

What I'm saying, is that I see somebody who is wearing a police uniform, I say he's a cop; I see a person who avoids eye contact with you before you say anything, I say he has something to hide.

Yes, but what are you prepared to do about it?

Analysis without action is self-masturbation.

And is Johnny the only one who posts pictures in here anymore?  What happened to the rule about not posting without a pic?

Well...

My ex and I at Top of the World Restaurant in Vegas.
Zarathustra

Re:Post your picture! - Feb 07, 2009 21:45
Chee Saw

Yes, but what are you prepared to do about it?

Analysis without action is self-masturbation.

And is Johnny the only one who posts pictures in here anymore?  What happened to the rule about not posting without a pic?

Well...

My ex and I at Top of the World Restaurant in Vegas.

The key to getting people to trust you, is when you know more about them then they like, or being able to find out what information you want from somebody who is lying; people who are called liars, and they are lying, will get overly defensive, or they'll change their story. And I only said what I said because I went through an Introduction to Law Enforcement Class and about 90% of that class was interrogation tactics, and studying body language and being able to execute off of somebody who is being deceptive. Body language is like a poker face; everybody has a different style; everybody has a bluff, it's all about calling their bluff with facts, making them question themselves. We also got to learn some minimum Graphology(Handwriting Analysis) in that class- so I can read somebodies signature, and be able to know what kind of person they are... to a CERTAIN EXTENT, I'm not a Graphologist, so I can't pull a Trump Card.
Zarathustra

Re:Post your picture! - Feb 07, 2009 21:46
mastachefbkw

The God Delusion
Well...here is your first problem. Reading Richard Twatkins will fry your brain. It's pretty sad when you get trolled by a Christian chick....in literature form.

Yeah, but I do try and keep an open mind about things, so to me, it doesn't hurt reading about Atheism because it helps me learn about the "other side"
mastachefbkw

Re:Post your picture! - Feb 08, 2009 21:05

Yeah, but I do try and keep an open mind about things, so to me, it doesn't hurt reading about Atheism because it helps me learn about the "other side"
If you're going to read about gaytheism at least read a book written by a respectable author.
Change Page: << < ..61626364656667686970 > | Showing page 64 of 70, messages 1261 to 1280 of 1392

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll