Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Post your picture!
Change Page: << < ..41424344454647484950.. > | Showing page 42 of 70, messages 821 to 840 of 1392
choupolo

• Total Posts : 1773
RE: Post your picture! - Feb 18, 2008 03:28
I have to say I' m pretty lazy when it comes to exercise, so I can appreciate the hard work that goes into building a physique like that.

But I' m not into the Arnold Schwarzenneger look. I wouldn' t want to look like Silvester Stallone when I' m 50. I' d prefer to be able to run a marathon than lift a truck. That ripped look wouldn' t suit me.

So I stay away from weights mostly and stick to more aerobic exercise like football, tennis or cycling, and I' m pretty happy with my current health and physique.

Also imo gyms are extortionate and much less interesting that exercising outside. Plus the other regulars at the gym seem a little neurotic!

Anyone seen American Psycho? " I can do a thousand now!"
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Post your picture! - Feb 18, 2008 10:47
My diet' s pretty poor. Most of the muscle I have on my body I' ve gained in the past year, which isn' t a thing compared to Rampage over here, but considering before I had a nice long chat with my doctor last year, my BMI was floating at around 33% (AKA, " fatass" level, for those not familiar with body mass index), I haven' t done bad for myself.

I can also give you some tutorials on how to make some home gym equipment for really really cheap so you don' t have to go out and buy weights.

I' d appreciate those. I hit the gym 3 days a week, and try to keep up with some cardio (nowhere near as much as I should), but there are times like this week when I won' t be able to hit the weight room at all, so something to work out with at home would do wonders.

Holy crap!

+Respect

Damn I' m tired.

Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: Post your picture! - Feb 18, 2008 11:28
I started my weekend by getting in a car crash. Didn' t even start drinking yet. That pretty much set the mood for my drunken insanity the rest of the time. Pics soon enough.
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: Post your picture! - Feb 18, 2008 12:42

ORIGINAL: Nitro

You' re my new hero.

Your determination and focus has been nothing short of amazing and i' m glad it' s yielded the kind of results you initially set out to persue. I know you' re not done yet but seriously dude, congrats.

You have good genes anyway - obviously coming from good stock, but you' ve managed to completely change your body shape in like 10 months or so. The difference is staggering.

Many thanks man. I do give my genes a decent amount of credit. My dad' s side of the family is all freaking muscle. He' s 6' and has a good 50 pounds on me but he' s completely solid. He can lift just about anything and he doesn' t work out at all. He' s just naturally strong. All the guys on his side of the family are like that. None of them are defined though. That' s actually why this goal was so important to me. Nobody in my family line has managed to pull off a six pack. All the fat we have is stored right in the stomach making it ridiculously hard to chisel the abdominals. there were several points where I thought it was impossible and I had trainers tell me just that. Shows how much they know, lol. A little determination and a high tolerance for pain can go a long way.

ORIGINAL: Chee Saw

Good job Rampage! You know, that face that you' re making goes with your call sign more than your current avatar. Just sayin' ! That guy looks like a Sam, or a Rick or something!

Thanks man! I' m a little confused by the last sentence though, lol.

ORIGINAL: Silentbomber

I wonder can everybody bulk up like Rampage or is it like a gene thing which Nitro talked about?

If you are willing to put the work in it' s very possible. There are limits based on your genetics but like I said, I had trainers telling me based on how fat is stored in my family line I' d never achieve a six pack.

Some advice about the gym... don' t use machines. If you can get your hands on a rowing machine that' s cool but anything else is pointless. Free weights with compound exercises are the way to go. You don' t want to do exercises that only utilize a single muscle because in real situation that will never happen. Doing things like squats, push-presses, kettlebell/dumb bell/plate swings, burpees (never heard of it... that' s because people are scared to do them), etc... will work several parts of your body at once creating an increase in testosterone and your metabolic rate. You' ll burn more calories quicker and stimulate more muscle growth.

Also as Nitro said, run outside. Treadmills suck. Get a decent pair of running shoes so you don' t injure yourself (you be surprised how important shoes are for this). Running outside makes things a lot more interesting. Also, if you try the workout I do you won' t get bored, you don' t have time. Everything is so rapid that you barely have time to think. You are just focused on the pain and finishing.

ORIGINAL: Eddie_the_Hated

I' d appreciate those. I hit the gym 3 days a week, and try to keep up with some cardio (nowhere near as much as I should), but there are times like this week when I won' t be able to hit the weight room at all, so something to work out with at home would do wonders.

I' m actually going to start another thread for working out. I' m going to set up a weeks worth of training for anyone who wants to attempt it. It will all be weight free so you don' t need to worry about a gym or spending money. I feel like I' ve high jacked this thread long enough, lol.
Mass X

RE: Post your picture! - Feb 18, 2008 12:51

I feel like I' ve high jacked this thread long enough, lol.

Non-sence I need others t take the reins once in a while.

Yeah I too see the irony of me standing under the one ' burnt out' light.

Apparently the camera was on the booze also.
< Message edited by Mass X -- 18 Feb 08 4:55:29 >
Eddie_the_Hated

RE: Post your picture! - Feb 18, 2008 12:54
Fair enough. In all honesty though, the thread gets hijacked, and the 10 lurkers here who don' t ever post get a little thrown off.

(Yes Adam, I know it' s more than 10 unique hits... but you can round down from 13 can' t you?)
Chimura

• Total Posts : 1123
RE: Post your picture! - Feb 18, 2008 13:36

I' m actually going to start another thread for working out. I' m going to set up a weeks worth of training for anyone who wants to attempt it. It will all be weight free so you don' t need to worry about a gym or spending money. I feel like I' ve high jacked this thread long enough, lol.

Rampage, you' re the best
Chee Saw

• Total Posts : 1466
RE: Post your picture! - Feb 18, 2008 15:59

ORIGINAL: Rampage99

Thanks man! I' m a little confused by the last sentence though, lol.

Basically:

Average name. Average looking guy.

F*CKING RAMPAGE99! AAAARRRRGH!

That' s all.
Rampage99

RE: Post your picture! - Feb 18, 2008 21:52
LOL! Gotcha, haha.
Mass X

RE: Post your picture! - Feb 21, 2008 04:56

I was living the rockstar lifestyle for a day. Drugs, Sex and Rock n Roll! Well not exactly...but we had Rock Band up and running of course. And there was sex going on but for some damn reason I wasnt involved. And drug use well I cannot be held responsible for others actions...tho law says I wouldve been so shut up nothing happened. Hell even broke some stuff and crashed a car. Yup all that matters tho is that I had my Patron and Henny.
< Message edited by Mass X -- 20 Feb 08 21:18:09 >
Eddie_the_Hated

RE: Post your picture! - Feb 21, 2008 05:43
Wow dude. Your car' s...

one ugly shade of purple.
Mass X

RE: Post your picture! - Feb 21, 2008 05:55
yeah I could never describe the color but ' Ugly Purple" works.
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Post your picture! - Feb 21, 2008 07:55

Wow dude. Your car' s...

one ugly shade of purple.

I' m sure when Mass wakes up in the morning to drive his car that' s the first thing to pop up in his mind. I don' t care that it' s all smashed up and doesn' t run but why does it have to be so ugly?
Eddie_the_Hated

RE: Post your picture! - Feb 21, 2008 13:18
Does it still run Mass? Looks to me like most of the damage was to the cab, although I' m sure stuff in the undercarriage must' ve gotten jostled around quite a bit.
Mass X

RE: Post your picture! - Feb 21, 2008 14:21
Well it turned on just fine and as far as I can tell ntohing was leaking. Thing is the passenger seat is now inthe drivers seat. Besides its just a cheap $500 car with several thousand $$$ worth of damage just aint worth it.
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
RE: Post your picture! - Feb 21, 2008 15:25
That sucks dude. Are you going to tell us how it happend? Did anyone sustain injury?
Rampage99

RE: Post your picture! - Feb 21, 2008 17:48

Got my computer to somewhat work. Here' s a picture I managed to upload. Wireless internet sucks at this hotel.
Eddie_the_Hated

RE: Post your picture! - Feb 23, 2008 04:39
Y' know. Seeing Hyrb there is like reading Batman' s official blog for years. You think he' s this absolutely amazing intimidating person who could throw you across half a football field based on his name and persona alone.

Then you actually meet him, and he' s shorter than you imagined. Y' know, the Batsuit' s a little snug around the lovehandles, and he' s got wisps of grey sticking through his bat-mask.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Post your picture! - Feb 23, 2008 12:07

ORIGINAL: Eddie_the_Hated

Y' know. Seeing Hyrb there...

Hryb
Eddie_the_Hated

RE: Post your picture! - Feb 24, 2008 06:55

Original: Nitro

OCD poster child.
Change Page: << < ..41424344454647484950.. > | Showing page 42 of 70, messages 821 to 840 of 1392

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll