Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Post pics of your gaming setup
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
Post pics of your gaming setup - Nov 07, 2004 07:20
Yeah dat' s right. Yo yo for izzle tru dat cuz. Post pics of your gaming setup here. You know.... like... the TV your systems are hooked to, how you have your systems and games orientated. don' t just take pics of the systems... we all know what a PS2 looks like LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL x 10000!!!!!! Do you have all your systems spread out, or are they stacked on top of each other? What da nizzle fizzle cadrizzle yo?
whatabout_paul

• Total Posts : 1227
RE: Post pics of your gaming setup - Nov 07, 2004 17:10
I' ll get you a picture when I have my PS2 and X-Box back in my room. I' ve got them in the living room at the moment because the TV in there is the best in the house.

I remember one of my friends being shocked when he saw my room because I had my Dreamcast next to my PS2. Sacrilege I think he said.
Starman Anthony

• Total Posts : 563
RE: Post pics of your gaming setup - Nov 07, 2004 17:28
Here is what mines looks like. Yeah it' s simple and dull.. oh well I don' t want to make it all cool looking because I am moving out of the house soon and well when I get my own place that' s when I will set up a neat gaming pad. I am happy with it right now well maybe the TV is a tad way too small.. *sigh* I wish I had a bigger one.. but it does give out excellent colors and clarity.

[image]http://hometown.aol.com/kuribogoomba/myhomepage/setupkikizo%201.jpg?mtbrand=AOL_US[/image]

[image]http://hometown.aol.com/kuribogoomba/myhomepage/setupkikizo%202.jpg?mtbrand=AOL_US[/image]
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: Post pics of your gaming setup - Nov 07, 2004 19:32
Thats a pretty basic setup seems nice for gameing without ne distractions. I need to hook up all the systems still.
dabears

• Total Posts : 26
RE: Post pics of your gaming setup - Nov 07, 2004 20:30
well i see a few people have posted there areas here so here is my gaming area:

ya it is not the cleanest but i am still working on archiving VHS tapes on to DVD' s
bradley harper

• Total Posts : 172
RE: Post pics of your gaming setup - Nov 19, 2004 16:02
YO YO my cupatafizzil ma nizzul...... ill send a pic of my game pad later in the week. yo yo b to the h my homeboy Joe Redifer peace!
residentevil327

• Total Posts : 406
RE: Post pics of your gaming setup - Nov 28, 2004 04:39
i will post mine when i get my cam nrxt week
Joe Redifer

RE: Post pics of your gaming setup - Nov 28, 2004 07:56
I can' t believe I started this topic but still haven' t posted my own pics yet. They are coming soon, I promise! I just have to remember to NOT be lazy! And I really REALLY enjoy being lazy!
whatabout_paul

• Total Posts : 1227
RE: Post pics of your gaming setup - Nov 28, 2004 14:32
Lol, damn you dabears and your fancy X-Box live. lol. I ' ll get it when I can afford it.

I' m currently ' In between TVs' at the moment which is why I' ve not posted a picture. My X-Box and PS2 are downstairs while other consoles are stuck upstarrs in a room with a dying TV. I just got a new one yesterday actually but because its ' for christmas' my parents are being sods about letting me use it.
Cyco2oo4

• Total Posts : 8
RE: Post pics of your gaming setup - Nov 28, 2004 15:48
I only have old pics, I' ll try and get new pics really soon.
Mass X

Starman Anthony

RE: Post pics of your gaming setup - Nov 28, 2004 21:33
Whoa how do you get the games out move the action figures everytime? Wow everything is so cluttered or something but looks ok for now I guess. Is your room big?
Mass X

RE: Post pics of your gaming setup - Nov 28, 2004 21:49
The ones behind the guys are games I dont play as often, as for the movies well i put less stuff in fron of them. But its alltemporary, i would have a bigger room if it were comepletly cleaned and empties out. right now its feeled with boxes.
Starman Anthony

RE: Post pics of your gaming setup - Nov 28, 2004 21:56
Oh I see man.... my room I don' t like at all anymore it' s like filled with Mario. Everywhere I look it' s Mario I still love him but now I am getting tired of him.. heh.. I should just take everything down and put them away and have nothing but bare walls and my bed and my desk that' s it just make my room more mature? I don' t know..... I don' t know how long I will live here though cause I do need support right now or I wont be able to go to school. Also since my room has everything all my friends come in so it' s basically the everything room in this house. They are like everytime they come in my room it' s like entering the Mushroom Kingdom haha it' s funny.
Joe Redifer

RE: Post pics of your gaming setup - Nov 28, 2004 23:24
OK here' s mine:

This is looking towards the TV (duh) from the back.

This is looking towards the back of the room where you can see part of my game collection (a lot them have been moved temporailly) and surround speakers.

< Message edited by Joe Redifer -- 11/28/2004 11:25:13 PM >
Mass X

RE: Post pics of your gaming setup - Nov 29, 2004 00:58
Well im just gonna go burn my place down now...
Starman Anthony

RE: Post pics of your gaming setup - Nov 29, 2004 01:24
Wow looks nice can I come over? heheh nice TV too it' s an HDTV right? F-Zero looks aweosme on it!
Bling

• Total Posts : 67
RE: Post pics of your gaming setup - Nov 29, 2004 02:53
Nice one Joe
Its looks real comfortable

I wish i had a tv like that ' cause the light always hits the tv i have and it fckn annoying

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll