Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Post here when you beat a game
Change Page: < 12345678 > | Showing page 6 of 8, messages 101 to 120 of 141
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: Post here when you beat a game - Mar 30, 2005 21:03
Mx vs ATV Unleashed - great offroad game with a buncha variety and fun rag doll physics for the riders. Online needs a serious fix tho, its hard to get into a room but ince yer in its great fun.

Ghost Recon 2 - I finally took some time off the xbox live part of the game just to finish it up offline. Cool thing is I' m now better online.

{100}
captain Qball

• Total Posts : 30
RE: Post here when you beat a game - Apr 02, 2005 17:08
I finished off MegaMan Anniversary Collection yesterday. I had it nearly completed for a while, I just needed an afternoon that I could dedicate to finishing off Megaman 7, a good few hour block that I could only focus on the game.
Next up on my list, finishing Baten Kaitos.
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: Post here when you beat a game - Apr 02, 2005 17:41
I' m about to beat Castlevania: Bloodlines tonight. Then I will beat tekken 5 and Rumble Roses. Oh, I also beat Super Monkey Ball Deluxe, of course.
Fragus_Maximus

• Total Posts : 156
RE: Post here when you beat a game - Apr 03, 2005 13:31
Beat the origional MGS for like the 4rth time today
snatch24

• Total Posts : 49
RE: Post here when you beat a game - Apr 07, 2005 11:15
just beat republic commando (what a great game)
Starman Anthony

• Total Posts : 563
RE: Post here when you beat a game - Apr 07, 2005 12:58
Just beat Wario Ware twisted! Heheh 100% Complete I got all roses on the mini games and everybody has a Gold Crown.. I got all the toys and everything... *Phew* What a challenge.
Joe Redifer

RE: Post here when you beat a game - Apr 07, 2005 16:25
I beat Tekken 5 in story mode with every single character.
Sharon

• Total Posts : 960
RE: Post here when you beat a game - Apr 08, 2005 11:19
Well, I decided to go ahead and restart KOTOR, and this time I finished the game Malak was a hard fight at the end, especially considering my character was a Scoundrel and didn' t have all the perks of a Soldier' s character. Now to complete Beyond Good & Evil.
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: Post here when you beat a game - Apr 08, 2005 22:27
Beat SC:CT. What a game. I look at all the other games I' ve played and all the games coming out this year and they all lack appeal to me now. I' m all hyped up to see how the next gen stuff tops this game!
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
RE: Post here when you beat a game - Apr 11, 2005 10:40
Beat ' Career Mode' in Splashdown with the Andy Pierce character.

Still working on Mercenaries...after playing about half way through, I am amazed at all there is to do and discover!!!

My problem is that I accept a mission, but get side-tracked by some other action going on (on the way to my mission target), that I tend to forget my mission and take part in high-jacking APC' s and tanks and wreaking havoc throughout the land.

On those missions where you are timed...I have to replay those about 10 times just to get through...I just get so distracted...

But, I must say that I' m loving every minute of the gameplay (or replay) and wouldn' t change anything!!!
< Message edited by DaRoosh65 -- 11 Apr 05 18:42:23 >
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: Post here when you beat a game - Apr 11, 2005 10:52
Heheh I' m still working on it I had to restart when I got to the Diamonds cuz I accidently deleted the wrong file. But I dont mind I love the game so much. I recently discoveered that all the vehicles in the mafia list you can buy arnt actually what yer limited too. There are a few extra vehicle strewn about like the Chinese helicopter (my favoite). I also found this downed helicopter tht I hadnt once seen in the game before, it was like a plain white and could be hijacked but I found it crammed between canyon and couldnt get to the drivers side. I imagine theres a whoooole lot more once I gain access to the next section.
DaRoosh65

RE: Post here when you beat a game - Apr 12, 2005 05:11
Yeah...I also noticed that a few more helicopters and never-before-seen vehicles had started popping up in the most unusual places.

Like when I went back to the airport area (SK, I believe), and there were all these armored vehicles and attack helicopters just waiting for me to take control. How sweet is that!

I am working on the Ace of Diamonds, but am having difficulty getting past the patrols and support vehicles. They definitely come out of the woodwork for this mission!

Stealth seems to be the best route, but the American male character is not best suited for this type of mission. So, I will have to re-figure my tactics, so I don' t get spotted so easily.

Side note: I find it difficult to believe that the enemy can see me, when I am in the middle of the woods, and they are driving down the road quite some distance from my location. It just seems that the AI is a little ' too aware' of my presence sometimes.

On the flip-side of the coin, there are times when the enemy totally ignores a helicopter landing within extreme close-proximity to their location.

I guess it all works out in the end...

And I still hold Mercenaries as my all-time favorite game...yes, even above the beloved Halo (sorry, but Halo 2 wasn' t as good as the original).
< Message edited by DaRoosh65 -- 12 Apr 05 13:13:24 >
Fragus_Maximus

• Total Posts : 156
RE: Post here when you beat a game - Apr 12, 2005 18:13
Im sooo close to being done witch DOOM 3 (PC version) for the 2nd time....the last dificulty is IMPOSSIBLE...If anyone beats it on the last difficulty, they' ll be my HERO!!!
Starman Anthony

• Total Posts : 563
RE: Post here when you beat a game - Apr 13, 2005 22:18
I just beat Resident Evil on the GCN. I plan to replay all the Resident Evil games I have. I am now on Resident Evil 2 for GCN. Game still has it' s scares and I love it!
Sharon

• Total Posts : 960
RE: Post here when you beat a game - Apr 27, 2005 07:48
Well, I finally finished Beyond Good & Evil--a gem of a game that has been overlooked far too often!

I also went back and replayed KOTOR as an evil guy and finished it.

I seem to be on a role. Wonder what' s next -- ahhhhh, Jade Empire here I come).
DaRoosh65

RE: Post here when you beat a game - Apr 27, 2005 11:38
I' m almost done with Mercenaries...working on the King of Spades, then the Ace of Spades...then the BIGMAN himself (unless he' s the Ace of Spades).

All I can say is...WOW!!!

Gotta love those carpet-bombings!!!
kombatfighter

• Total Posts : 428
RE: Post here when you beat a game - Apr 27, 2005 14:57
This is going back...way back....but did you guys ever truly finish playing ChronoTrigger?

I mean c' mon the game had 20 different endings. I think that I' ve only seen 12 of them.
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: Post here when you beat a game - Apr 27, 2005 15:28
Forgot to mention that I finished Spiderman 2, 4 hours after I first started playing it - I believe on Saturday or Sunday.
Joe Redifer

RE: Post here when you beat a game - Apr 27, 2005 19:06
A week ago I beat Shenmue for the Dreamcast. For the 3rd time, I believe. Now working on Shenmue 2 for the Dreamcast. Then for the Xbox.
Joe Redifer

RE: Post here when you beat a game - Apr 28, 2005 19:33
Last night I beat Shenmue 2 for the Dreamcast for the 3rd time.

What are your thoughts on this highly controversial subject?
Change Page: < 12345678 > | Showing page 6 of 8, messages 101 to 120 of 141

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message