Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Please, help this poor, lost fool!
Dionysius

• Total Posts : 831
Please, help this poor, lost fool! - Jun 07, 2006 01:46
Alright, so here’s the deal; I bought Digital Devil Saga (U.S import of course) as soon as it was released and found the game to be great, but I forgot to keep an eye out for the release of it’s sequel and even when I saw it had been released I choose to wait as I didn’t have much cash at the moment. Now at present day, I felt an urgent need to finish this tale (mainly from being fired up by Persona 3 trailers) but can’t seem to find it anywhere to be bought. That is why I ask you, honourable members of Kikizo forum, if any of you all know were I can find and buy this splendid game and to help me get some closure.

Ideally I wish the game to be brand new, but I’m of course O.K. with pre-owned games in good (great) shape.

P.S: Please feel to ask for games, any of you might have trouble finding.

Also I was rather uncertain in which section I was supposed to post this, as it does involve gaming, but isn’t really news or discussing related.
Sulphur_Genius

• Total Posts : 28
Dionysius

• Total Posts : 831
RE: Please, help this poor, lost fool! - Jun 09, 2006 02:28
Thank You so very much! (those are tears of joy)
Amazon.com, huh?! I cannot believe I missed this… Man, am I ever so embarrassed.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll