Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 PS3 has more exclusives i want than 360...
Change Page: < 1234567 > | Showing page 3 of 7, messages 41 to 60 of 125
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: PS3 has more exclusives i want than 360... - Dec 31, 2006 01:11
Crysis will be great. Far Cry was technically impressive and for the most part a very enjoyable game. The mutants actually let the whole thing down for me, they just weren' t handled properly. Crysis looks like what i expected Halo 3 to look like, ...have you seen the video with the minigun?!
uumai

• Total Posts : 1363
RE: PS3 has more exclusives i want than 360... - Dec 31, 2006 01:24
Not a big FPS fan, didn' t really like far cry, was more of a tech showcase for me, and i believe the same will be true of crysis. Love what they say they are doing... visuals look top notch, but i don' t have faith in the game itself.

The ps3 has in theory more games i want that 360, but seeing as everyone is jumping ship to 360 i' m wondering for how long that' ll be true. Man i really want my alan wake, providing it doesn' t end up crap.
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: PS3 has more exclusives i want than 360... - Dec 31, 2006 02:23

...have you seen the video with the minigun

Yes, and i fell asleep. Really it does nothing new. looks at these great graphics! oh wow, Its Far Cry all over again. And when is the last time you played far cry?

Not saying its bad, i got far cry, which isn' t a horrible game, its standard fps stuff, something crysis I am sure will carry on. But I' ll wait until I play it, I will give it a chance.
< Message edited by silentbomber -- 30 Dec 06 18:23:47 >
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: PS3 has more exclusives i want than 360... - Dec 31, 2006 02:44
Yeah Crysis is a tech piece just like DOAX2. It might be a good shooter but it probably isnt setting the bar for anything except graphics.

Im tired of most of the sequals being released on the PS3, 360 has much better original IP' s coming!
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: PS3 has more exclusives i want than 360... - Dec 31, 2006 02:51
Anthe hate 360 thread by majik,anyone count?
uumai

RE: PS3 has more exclusives i want than 360... - Dec 31, 2006 02:53
Hey Quez, been a while.. but err... what? There is nothing anti 360 about this thread. The world is not black and white. Not love and hate... give it a rest, please.
Silentbomber

RE: PS3 has more exclusives i want than 360... - Dec 31, 2006 02:55
I thought you went?
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: PS3 has more exclusives i want than 360... - Dec 31, 2006 02:58
i come and go as i please.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: PS3 has more exclusives i want than 360... - Dec 31, 2006 03:50
Quez, you' re a moron.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: PS3 has more exclusives i want than 360... - Dec 31, 2006 08:10

MGS4 will come to 360, you can count on it...

First off, yeah, I know I' m quoting from page 1, but I just gotta' clarify. You' re not joking are you Adam? Screw everything else on pages 2-3. (all except Ni-Oh of course!) I need an excuse to buy a PS3, & I' m not sure Resistance, Killzone & Ratchet is going to cut it!

Well, okay. I' m dirty whore for Ratchet & Clank, so maybe that.

Anthe hate 360 thread by majik,anyone count?
i come and go as i please.

ONLY YOU CAN PREVENT FLAMEWAR FIRES!
< Message edited by eddie_the_hated -- 31 Dec 06 0:16:28 >
Duffman

• Total Posts : 1096
RE: PS3 has more exclusives i want than 360... - Dec 31, 2006 20:59

Yes, and i fell asleep. Really it does nothing new. looks at these great graphics! oh wow, Its Far Cry all over again.

I have to agree. Far Cry was boring and I think that Crysis could be the same. Anyway I am really starting to get sick of all the FPS that are coming out! The market is flooded with FPS, there are just too many damn it!! Anybody agree?
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: PS3 has more exclusives i want than 360... - Dec 31, 2006 21:01
I agree 100%
Not saying all FPS are bad, some of them are some of the best games ever made.
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: PS3 has more exclusives i want than 360... - Dec 31, 2006 21:09
There arent any more bad fps games coming out, than bad games in general, i enjoy a good fps, and it doesnt need to be super advanced to be fun.

Even most of the FPS games on the 360 has been worth playing.

f3hunter

• Total Posts : 821
RE: PS3 has more exclusives i want than 360... - Jan 01, 2007 00:08

On the 360 I have Huxley, Halo 3, Mass Effect and even Fable 2 to look foward to. The 360 has a lot more innovative games coming out, the ps3 is just rehashing the same shit just like Nintendo.

That the most ridiculus thing ive ever read on this forum.

!. Theres Nothing innovate about Huxley, Mass Effect or Fable (Fable has got a lot of work to do to become anywhere Twilight princess, and lets face it, it wont be)

Secondly. Comparing Nintendo to Sony?? SONY???? WTF..?

Sony and MS are more of the same, Not Nintendo.

Nintendo are Completely wiping the floor with both MS and Sony with their innovate Games..

IVe been having like 3-4 seesion hour ' Wii partie' s.. ' Wii parties FFS' .. People being involved who ild never imagine to be playing games ever..

12 player Warioware Smooth moves Video. was the Most watch video on Youtube this week..

This kinda of reaction isnt due to Nintendo doing the same old shit.. These games / Wii console is getting this new overwhelming interest due to Nitendo Bringing Brand New Ideas and formulas to the table. Where the other are charning out the same old ' Old game in new paint' bore.

This is innovate gaming.

Silentbomber

RE: PS3 has more exclusives i want than 360... - Jan 01, 2007 00:53
In fairness Nintendo do recycle alot of its content too, Wario Ware has been around since the gba times, been ported to the gamecube, ds and now wii.

How long as Zelda been around? Longer than Halo I bet, and its mostly the same thing every time too.

What Innovate about the wii is the wiimote, and until its used properly and to its full extent, something new, which we never played before, I don' t think you can call it innovate gaming yet.
uumai

RE: PS3 has more exclusives i want than 360... - Jan 01, 2007 00:59
Nintendo do tend to milk their IPs and don' t seem to create 100% new IPs often.. This is somethign that as a sega fan i always preferred about Sega. Who were always beinging new content whereas WHEN nintendo do, they slap mario on it.

Also saying goes for sony they don' t do that many sequels... stop blaming sony for publishers doing sequels, good sequels to good games are great. Is it nintendo or segas fault street fighter had a million versions because it was released on their platforms? Or sony' s fault all their ps2 games probably have sequels? I dont think so.
choupolo

• Total Posts : 1773
RE: PS3 has more exclusives i want than 360... - Jan 01, 2007 01:09

Yes, and i fell asleep. Really it does nothing new. looks at these great graphics! oh wow, Its Far Cry all over again.

Yea I' m a bit dubious about Crysis too. I love tech demos to show off new harware, and I maybe one of the few who actually really liked Far Cry for its gameplay () but Crysis hasn' t really showed off any new gameplay ideas yet. There' s that super strength suit thing (wtf? I guess beserk mode in Doom was fun, punching everyone into gibs!) Maybe it' ll all be left for us to discover who knows.

In conclusion: Crytek awesome, EA *sigh*.
< Message edited by choupolo -- 31 Dec 06 17:11:28 >
Silentbomber

RE: PS3 has more exclusives i want than 360... - Jan 01, 2007 01:43
I dont hate Ea as much anymore, at least they are going for new Ip' s to milk.
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: PS3 has more exclusives i want than 360... - Jan 01, 2007 01:44

!. Theres Nothing innovate about Huxley, Mass Effect or Fable (Fable has got a lot of work to do to become anywhere Twilight princess, and lets face it, it wont be)

Nintendo are Completely wiping the floor with both MS and Sony with their innovate Games..

IVe been having like 3-4 seesion hour ' Wii partie' s.. ' Wii parties FFS' .. People being involved who ild never imagine to be playing games ever..

12 player Warioware Smooth moves Video. was the Most watch video on Youtube this week..

This kinda of reaction isnt due to Nintendo doing the same old shit.. These games / Wii console is getting this new overwhelming interest due to Nitendo Bringing Brand New Ideas and formulas to the table. Where the other are charning out the same old ' Old game in new paint' bore.

I knew someone would argue with this one. I have to say Nintendo is the worst one, the last innovative thing they did was make super Smash Bros. on the N64. That was the last innovative game they have ever made. Everything else was either a clever shortcut or a rehash. Sony on the other hand is just like Microsoft except they don' t have any innovative games except Colossus and Guitar Hiro (which isn' t exclusive anymore). Did you actually have the nerve to mention Mario Party as innovative?! Do you know what innovative means? Do you know what rehash means? A game cannot be a rehash and innovative at the same time. " Innovative" means something no one has tried before, something that will change future games.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Innovation

First of all Mario Party sucks, that' s why no one is stealing the idea, only Nintendo is making the 10th mario party type game. Secondly Huxley will be an extremely innovative game. The most innovative game since GTAIII. It combines two game types (MMO' s and FPS' s). No one has ever done that well before, and after Webzen shows us that this is the best way to play an FPS or MMO, this idea will be copied a lot. Also Fable while it wasn' t the game everyone was hoping for, it too was innovative. It brought some new ideas and gameplay mechanics in an adventure RPG. Fable 2 will kick ass because it will be everything they promissed with Fable and then some. They have no choice, Peter molyneux received enough death threats about fucking up Fable that he' s too afraid to mess up the sequal. As for Mass Effect not being innovative, I don' t know what to say, if you can' t see that this game will be as innovative as Kotor then you don' t understand enough of the english language to comprehend what " innovative" means.

As for Wii' s popularity, this is due only because they have tapped into a new marketshare. This is not innovation with videogames but innovation with buisness. That' s why I kept saying that buisness wise Nintendo is outsmarting both MS and Sony. This however won' t mean they will have games with the most depth. They are not doing anything that wasn' t possible with the Gamecube and a supped up controller.
2pac

• Total Posts : 1032
RE: PS3 has more exclusives i want than 360... - Jan 01, 2007 02:05

ORIGINAL: Agent Ghost

I knew someone would argue with this one. I have to say Nintendo is the worst one, the last innovative thing they did was make super Smash Bros. on the N64. That was the last innovative game they have ever made. Everything else was either a clever shortcut or a rehash. Sony on the other hand is just like Microsoft except they don' t have any innovative games except Colossus and Guitar Hiro (which isn' t exclusive anymore). Did you actually have the nerve to mention Mario Party as innovative?! Do you know what innovative means? Do you know what rehash means? A game cannot be a rehash and innovative at the same time. " Innovative" means something no one has tried before, something that will change future games.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Innovation

First of all Mario Party sucks, that' s why no one is stealing the idea, only Nintendo is making the 10th mario party type game. Secondly Huxley will be an extremely innovative game. The most innovative game since GTAIII. It combines two game types (MMO' s and FPS' s). No one has ever done that well before, and after Webzen shows us that this is the best way to play an FPS or MMO, this idea will be copied a lot. Also Fable while it wasn' t the game everyone was hoping for, it too was innovative. It brought some new ideas and gameplay mechanics in an adventure RPG. Fable 2 will kick ass because it will be everything they promissed with Fable and then some. They have no choice, Peter molyneux received enough death threats about fucking up Fable that he' s too afraid to mess up the sequal. As for Mass Effect not being innovative, I don' t know what to say, if you can' t see that this game will be as innovative as Kotor then you don' t understand enough of the english language to comprehend what " innovative" means.

As for Wii' s popularity, this is due only because they have tapped into a new marketshare. This is not innovation with videogames but innovation with buisness. That' s why I kept saying that buisness wise Nintendo is outsmarting both MS and Sony. This however won' t mean they will have games with the most depth. They are not doing anything that wasn' t possible with the Gamecube and a supped up controller.

Atlast a post without a trace of fanboyism or bias ... I have to agree , Fable 2 is gonna rock ... I loved the original even with out all the features that were initially promised (who wants to plant a sapling and watch it grow anyways , would have been cool though ) ..
Change Page: < 1234567 > | Showing page 3 of 7, messages 41 to 60 of 125

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message