Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Orlando Bloom to Star in Disney' s " Prince of Persia" Trilogy
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 25
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
Orlando Bloom to Star in Disney' s " Prince of Persia" Trilogy - Apr 08, 2008 06:16
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Orlando Bloom to Star in Disney' s " Prince of Persia" Trilogy - Apr 08, 2008 06:22
Which retarded fuc.k agreed to that?
Chimura

• Total Posts : 1123
RE: Orlando Bloom to Star in Disney' s " Prince of Persia" Trilogy - Apr 08, 2008 06:25
This is... disappointing Not to mention he was competing against... Zac Efron?? What the hell is Hollywood' s idea of how a Persian looks like???
< Message edited by chimura -- 7 Apr 08 22:26:49 >
whatabout_paul

• Total Posts : 1227
RE: Orlando Bloom to Star in Disney' s " Prince of Persia" Trilogy - Apr 08, 2008 06:32
What? Personally I didn' t hate him in Pirates and I think he' ll be able to pull off the witty, light-hearted sounding Prince form the Sands Of Time. Of all the videogame films out there this has the most potential to actually be good and successful.
Chimura

RE: Orlando Bloom to Star in Disney' s " Prince of Persia" Trilogy - Apr 08, 2008 06:46
He doesn' t exactly look Persian though. Or badass either like the Prince. And there are certainly better actors than him out there to play the Prince. Orlando has always bordered between the mediocre and ok spectre of acting. The only time he was actually good was in Elizabethtown.
< Message edited by chimura -- 7 Apr 08 22:47:18 >
canadagamer

• Total Posts : 965
RE: Orlando Bloom to Star in Disney' s " Prince of Persia" Trilogy - Apr 08, 2008 06:52

He doesn' t exactly look Persian though. Or badass either like the Prince. And there are certainly better actors than him out there to play the Prince. Orlando has always bordered between the mediocre and ok spectre of acting. The only time he was actually good was in Elizabethtown.

Exactly. He looked completely out of place in Troy as he is a GIRLYMAN!!!!
< Message edited by canadagamer -- 7 Apr 08 22:52:49 >
Nitro

RE: Orlando Bloom to Star in Disney' s " Prince of Persia" Trilogy - Apr 08, 2008 06:56
He' s a fuc.kwit and a terrible actor. End.
Eddie_the_Hated

RE: Orlando Bloom to Star in Disney' s " Prince of Persia" Trilogy - Apr 08, 2008 07:11

potential to be good and successful.

Orlando Bloom to Star in Disney' s " Prince of Persia" Trilogy

Contradictory statements.

Disney massacres every good franchise they take under their wing. The first Pirates of the Caribbean was good, and while the others were satisfactory, you' d be hard pressed to find somebody who thought they went in anything but a downhill slope. I enjoyed the original Santa Clause, and they' ve been juicing that for every cent they can get. They butchered The Chronicles of Narnia, and I subsequently can' t look forward to the sequel, for fear of a letdown.

Heck, even the ever-awesome National Treasure was watered down for the second rendition. If I' m correct, Disney also has the rights to the Artemis Fowl series of books, which I very much enjoyed, and there' s no way they' d do them justice. I want to see a seven foot tall Irish bodyguard blow a troll' s brains out with a Sig Sauer dammit!

I will be more than pleasantly surprised if this is anything but a polished turd.
< Message edited by eddie_the_hated -- 7 Apr 08 23:12:10 >
Chimura

RE: Orlando Bloom to Star in Disney' s " Prince of Persia" Trilogy - Apr 08, 2008 07:26

Exactly. He looked completely out of place in Troy as he is a GIRLYMAN!!!!

Well, Paris is supposed to be a girly man, so he did the look justice
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: Orlando Bloom to Star in Disney' s " Prince of Persia" Trilogy - Apr 08, 2008 15:57
Ironicly a persian prince gone actor was up for the role, he looked the part a lot. But i guess he didnt hacve the name.

But hey atleast its not Zac Efron, i couldnt stand looking at that boy.
DieHounderdoggen

• Total Posts : 59
RE: Orlando Bloom to Star in Disney' s " Prince of Persia" Trilogy - Apr 09, 2008 06:14
I wouldn' t be surprised if Iran (formerly Persia) called a jihad on Disney over this.
Eddie_the_Hated

RE: Orlando Bloom to Star in Disney' s " Prince of Persia" Trilogy - Apr 09, 2008 06:20
*Crosses fingers*
whatabout_paul

• Total Posts : 1227
RE: Orlando Bloom to Star in Disney' s " Prince of Persia" Trilogy - Apr 09, 2008 06:53
Come on, Pirates wasn’t bad at all. I enjoyed all three of them and all three were successful. If Prince of Persia can emulate any of Pirates success it’ll be the biggest Videogame film of all time.
Zoy

• Total Posts : 1703
RE: Orlando Bloom to Star in Disney' s " Prince of Persia" Trilogy - Apr 09, 2008 07:41
Did any of you see Orlando Bloom' s portrayal of himself in Ricky Gervais' s " Extras" ? That was the first thing that came to mind upon seeing this thread title.
Nitro

RE: Orlando Bloom to Star in Disney' s " Prince of Persia" Trilogy - Apr 09, 2008 09:43

ORIGINAL: whatabout_paul

Come on, Pirates wasn’t bad at all. I enjoyed all three of them and all three were successful. If Prince of Persia can emulate any of Pirates success it’ll be the biggest Videogame film of all time.

The Pirates films were good because Keira Knightley is one fine bitch. That and it had Edward Scissorhands in it.
Eddie_the_Hated

RE: Orlando Bloom to Star in Disney' s " Prince of Persia" Trilogy - Apr 09, 2008 10:21
I thought it was because Geoffrey Rush was one fine bitch...

So... maybe that' s just me.
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: Orlando Bloom to Star in Disney' s " Prince of Persia" Trilogy - Apr 09, 2008 15:37

Keira Knightley

just the name makes me drool! scary thing is she resembles my cousin, or rather my cousin resembles her.

Bloodshame ftw
Marink

• Total Posts : 884
RE: Orlando Bloom to Star in Disney' s " Prince of Persia" Trilogy - Apr 09, 2008 17:51
I enjoyed the first two PotC movies, but I didn' t have a ***ing clue what was going on in the third one at all. Eventually I stopped caring and just started staring blankly at the screen.
< Message edited by Marink -- 9 Apr 08 9:52:27 >
OZ?

• Total Posts : 18
RE: Orlando Bloom to Star in Disney' s " Prince of Persia" Trilogy - Apr 10, 2008 23:36
Hmm. I do not agree with Orlando bloom for this part AT ALL.. But guess it' s better than Zac efron, and he might be able to deliver a great acting after all. So guess we' ll have to see how it turns out.
the_shadowwolf

• Total Posts : 675
RE: Orlando Bloom to Star in Disney' s " Prince of Persia" Trilogy - Apr 12, 2008 00:30
Funny, he could make an okay prince, however, he was already playing the character William Turner in the DISNEYS Pirates of the Caribbean films. So why have him play another disney character, even if his character in pirates is " dead" .
just a taught
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 25

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread