Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Orange box delay on PS3
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 36 of 36
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: Orange box delay on PS3 - Sep 12, 2007 22:24
but psp has no Games!

ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: Orange box delay on PS3 - Sep 13, 2007 01:31
You are blind. There are games in abundance. I' m more interested in the PSP library than in the combined Wii, PS3, 360 and DS library.
And I don' t even use homebrew or the emulator.
gamer4eva

• Total Posts : 104
RE: Orange box delay on PS3 - Sep 13, 2007 05:14
Ask any Real Gamer. DS is the Best thing Since Snes and Megadrive days. Boosts way more franchises and genre' s than any Plattform out there.

From one the best 3d Games (M64), Best Plattformers (NSB, MB3, SA, SMW), Only alternative genres that no other Plattform can even attempt to re-create (Nintendogs, Hotel dusk, Electroplank, Braintraining, Daigasso! Band Brothers, Rhythm Tengoku, Cooking Mama). Best Adventures (Castlevania, Zelda' s) Best Open world alt (Harvest Moons, Animal Crossing). Best strategy (Advanced Wars), Best RPG (FF, PM, Rh, SOM) . Best so on and so on.. i cold go on all day.

DS is king by far.

emofag

• Total Posts : 1508
RE: Orange box delay on PS3 - Sep 13, 2007 06:37

ORIGINAL: Nitro

GBA had Street Fighter Alpha 3 (PSP has Alpha 3 Max) and King of Fighters: EX2. The rest were awful Mortal Kombat ports and trash nobody' s never even heard of. It' s too bad the SP was really uncomfortable to hold for any length of time.

I think the last DS game i bought was New Super Mario Bros and that was in May. The only thing between May and next year that looks good is Sonic Rush Adventure (which has just been released), and i don' t know what else there is to expect next year, there could be nothing.

As far as i' m concerned PSP is the best handheld gaming device to date.

Right but the thing you fail to mention is the GBA versions of those games are completely butchered, the only reason they got decent scores at the time is because there was nothing better.

Compared to what we have now on PSP all those GBA fighting games are unplayable garbage.
emofag

RE: Orange box delay on PS3 - Sep 13, 2007 06:39

ORIGINAL: gamer4eva

Ask any Real Gamer. DS is the Best thing Since Snes and Megadrive days. Boosts way more franchises and genre' s than any Plattform out there.

From one the best 3d Games (M64), Best Plattformers (NSB, MB3, SA, SMW), Only alternative genres that no other Plattform can even attempt to re-create (Nintendogs, Hotel dusk, Electroplank, Braintraining, Daigasso! Band Brothers, Rhythm Tengoku, Cooking Mama). Best Adventures (Castlevania, Zelda' s) Best Open world alt (Harvest Moons, Animal Crossing). Best strategy (Advanced Wars), Best RPG (FF, PM, Rh, SOM) . Best so on and so on.. i cold go on all day.

DS is king by far.

The only good RPG it has is Mario & Luigi. Pokemon and such is for fags, so don' t even bring that up, don' t be a homo.

And most of those games you mention are for fags, not for serious gamers. Serious gamers dont give a *** about things like nintendogs, come on, that shit is for homos. If I see anyone I know playing nintendogs I will beat the shit out of them, I' ll beat the faggot out of them myself if I have to, wtf is wrong with you. Zelda, castlevania, etc. are good though.

Furthermore, you are completely ***ing wrong anyway, the handheld of choice among " hardcore" gamers is PSP, not DS. DS is for dumb *** casuals that are easily amused, same as Wii really.

Now go jump off a bridge, assface.
< Message edited by emofag -- 12 Sep 07 22:59:08 >
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: Orange box delay on PS3 - Sep 13, 2007 07:17

The only good RPG it has is Mario & Luigi. Pokemon and such is for fags, so don' t even bring that up, don' t be a homo.

And most of those games you mention are for fags, not for serious gamers. Serious gamers dont give a *** about things like nintendogs, come on, that shit is for homos. If I see anyone I know playing nintendogs I will beat the shit out of them, I' ll beat the faggot out of them myself if I have to, wtf is wrong with you. Zelda, castlevania, etc. are good though.

Furthermore, you are completely ***ing wrong anyway, the handheld of choice among " hardcore" gamers is PSP, not DS. DS is for dumb *** casuals that are easily amused, same as Wii really.

Now go jump off a bridge, assface.

Spot on!
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Orange box delay on PS3 - Sep 13, 2007 07:29

Compared to what we have now on PSP all those GBA fighting games are unplayable garbage.

Very true.
Virtua fighter 5

• Total Posts : 1327
RE: Orange box delay on PS3 - Sep 13, 2007 08:10

DS is king by far.

Yep, DS a milestone for sure.
emofag

RE: Orange box delay on PS3 - Sep 13, 2007 08:12
You gotta love nintendo fanboys, the slap together an N64 with 2 screens and its a revolution, they tapeduct two gamecubes and add a shitty motion controller and it' s the best console ever.

LOL, go die.
Virtua fighter 5

RE: Orange box delay on PS3 - Sep 13, 2007 08:21

You gotta love nintendo fanboys, the slap together an N64 with 2 screens and its a revolution, they tapeduct two gamecubes and add a shitty motion controller and it' s the best console ever.

Heh, if it was that easy...

And it' s th fanboys who get all defensive and angry.. abit like how you are now..

Go, chill & play your Sexy PSP..

QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Orange box delay on PS3 - Sep 13, 2007 08:58
fuck the wii,and fuck keith olberman and MSNBC
emofag

RE: Orange box delay on PS3 - Sep 13, 2007 09:10

ORIGINAL: Virtua fighter 5

Heh, if it was that easy...

And it' s th fanboys who get all defensive and angry.. abit like how you are now..

Go, chill & play your Sexy PSP..

Uh, even if I was since when does Fanboy = People that are defensive and angry?

Fanboy = Moron who supports inferior systems/games because they have a company' s cock up their ass, and typically are casual gamers who don' t know anything about gaming in the first place.

Both of those apply to you. Now go play nintendogs, homoboy, and pretend your GBA fighting games are even 1/10th as good as what PSP has to offer.

< Message edited by emofag -- 13 Sep 07 1:22:08 >
Virtua fighter 5

RE: Orange box delay on PS3 - Sep 13, 2007 09:42
And hes still angry

emofag

RE: Orange box delay on PS3 - Sep 13, 2007 09:44
I' m always angry, I don' t know what your point is.
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: Orange box delay on PS3 - Sep 13, 2007 11:44
Faggilyfag! Go fag some faggalishous fags in your faggish faggishness Mr Emofag.
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: Orange box delay on PS3 - Sep 14, 2007 06:36

I' m always angry, I don' t know what your point is.

Hence the name Evilman?
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 36 of 36

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread