Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Oh Cr@p!! The new details regarding Mario Kart Wii only speculation!!
Terrak

• Total Posts : 783
Oh Cr@p!! The new details regarding Mario Kart Wii only speculation!! - Sep 10, 2007 22:50
Duh!

http://au.wii.ign.com/articles/818/818178p1.aspx

The info i posted a few days earlier is apparently not Official.

Official Nintendo Magazine UK has admitted its earlier reports that Mario Kart Wii features online racing for up to 16 players, alongside info that all tracks from the DS game were getting a Wii makeover, were in fact " healthy speculation" by magazine staff based mainly on the short E3 video shown at the Nintendo press conference.

Ughh!@ Heads must roll

Well at least Nintendo have some ideas on what to add to Mario Kart Wii.
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: Oh Cr@p!! The new details regarding Mario Kart Wii only speculation!! - Sep 11, 2007 05:27
SO since theres going to be 16 multiplayer, does this mean that there will be alot of characters to choose from, or does this mean that people can pick the same character?
< Message edited by mastachefbkw -- 10 Sep 07 21:27:54 >
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: Oh Cr@p!! The new details regarding Mario Kart Wii only speculation!! - Sep 11, 2007 08:03
Hopefully this means that the DS tracks won' t be in the game. I have already played those tracks on my DS. Granted, the DS version of Mario Kart was teh best evar. Give us all new tracks!
Virtua fighter 5

• Total Posts : 1327
RE: Oh Cr@p!! The new details regarding Mario Kart Wii only speculation!! - Sep 11, 2007 08:23
Nah, i want alot of the tracks that didnt make it online, online finally for the Wii Version..

Actually, it' ll be crinimal not to put all of the DS tracks as most of them are so well designed and alot of peeps have learnt to love them..

The Best Snes, N64, DD, DS and keep adding i say.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll