Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Nothing but bad news: The thread
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 33
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
Nothing but bad news: The thread - Nov 07, 2006 19:59
I dented my car yesterday, and it sucks. some guy and parked right behind me and i didnt see it. It' s crap

Your turns!
JalleNalle

• Total Posts : 191
RE: Nothing but bad news: The thread - Nov 08, 2006 02:42
My dad cheated on my mom, my mom have cancer, but she' s going to do a surgery on friday and I flunked at the mathtest today.

Next!
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
RE: Nothing but bad news: The thread - Nov 08, 2006 02:51

My dad cheated on my mom, my mom have cancer, but she' s going to do a surgery on friday and I flunked at the mathtest today.

Next!

I had to play Pulse Racer again as a joke. Nothing can top that. NOTHING.

If youre being serious though, sorry to hear it, best of wishes to you and your family.
< Message edited by immortaldanmx -- 7 Nov 06 18:52:01 >
JalleNalle

RE: Nothing but bad news: The thread - Nov 08, 2006 02:55

If youre being serious though, sorry to hear it, best of wishes to you and your family.

Yeah, I am and thanks, I think we will be okay, the cancer is one of the lightes ones.
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Nothing but bad news: The thread - Nov 08, 2006 03:01
My mom declared bankruptcy and now we have to move again, which makes me sort of regret lending her $1600 before hand. Ovbiously she won' t be able to pay me back for a while, I need that money.... Meanwhile the busaries that I was expecting for being in college and having a single parent (father died of cancer years ago) I might not even qualify since I' m technically not a full time student.

In a few months I' ll have tuition and books to pay for and I' m almost broke. If only I didn' t lend her most of my money right before she went bankrupt I' d be fine. I' m SOL and JWF, shit out of luck and jolly well fucked.

" For every good deed there is an equal or greater punishment" Who ever coined that phrase was probably bleeding from the asshole.

Well fuck it! I can' t worry about this shit, I' m in a great mood I just bought COD3 and GOW (picking up Gears tomorrow).
< Message edited by Agent ghost -- 7 Nov 06 19:04:32 >
JalleNalle

RE: Nothing but bad news: The thread - Nov 08, 2006 03:16
MY sympathys Ghost. You got it worse than i do (didn' t think that was possible). I hope it works out with the economy problems.
Die_Hounderdoggen

• Total Posts : 275
RE: Nothing but bad news: The thread - Nov 08, 2006 09:04
Sympathies to everyone going through bad times, from one who may have to deal with them soon. In Michigan, the unemployment rate is hovering around 6 or 7 percent, the average is around 4 percent. Gubernatorial elections are going on soon, the incumbent was the one in office when the rate increased, and the other has a penchant for outsourscing jobs overseas. On top of that, the big three (Ford, Chrysler, and General Motors, companies that practically dominate State economics) have been making plans for statewide factory closings and layoffs. It all adds up to dark times in the pipes.
Agent Ghost

RE: Nothing but bad news: The thread - Nov 08, 2006 09:19

MY sympathys Ghost. You got it worse than i do (didn' t think that was possible). I hope it works out with the economy problems.

Nah you still have it worse, everyone in my family is still in good health, physically at least...I' m not worried about my situaltion, I' m like a rubber ball. The harder I fall the the higher I' ll bounce up. I tend to have the worst luck when things are going well and the best luck when things are going bad.
Vx Chemical

RE: Nothing but bad news: The thread - Nov 08, 2006 20:11
damn, with the way this is going, people are going to feel bad if they post bad news, and not grievious news!

im sorry for all of you
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: Nothing but bad news: The thread - Nov 08, 2006 22:05
Reading this thread made me feel much happier with my life :D
Too bad you guys are having problems though, but you know, after rain comes sunshine.
Agent Ghost

RE: Nothing but bad news: The thread - Nov 08, 2006 22:46

Too bad you guys are having problems though, but you know, after rain comes sunshine.

Well actually I prefer rain over sunshine, litereally speaking.

With regards to this thread I refuse to believe that only three people here have shit to deal with. Come on people don' t be shy give us the bad news! If everyone else is too busy enjoying good news then my whole perspective on life has to be re-evaluated and I' m far too lazy for an undertaking like that.
< Message edited by Agent ghost -- 8 Nov 06 14:50:18 >
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Nothing but bad news: The thread - Nov 08, 2006 22:50
I heard a couple of weeks ago that it could be another 2 years before my application for residency in Canada finalizes. It wasn' t exactly unexpected but i' d hoped it would actually be sooner.

I also think i' m going to fail this year as i haven' t been doing any work. If i do then i' ll probably drop out again and look at something else. I' ve never been the most academic person and i always manage to find something better to do than go to lectures sand do coursework. The games industry might not be for me after all, ...i guess we' ll see in a couple of months...

I got rained on the other day on my way home after a night out and i tore one of my shirts while attempting to get it out of the wardrobe. Nothing really worth worrying about though.
Agent Ghost

RE: Nothing but bad news: The thread - Nov 08, 2006 23:00

got rained on the other day on my way home after a night out and i tore one of my shirts while attempting

Whats all this bad rap with rain? rain is great, it cleans the air helps green stuff grow and makes soothing sound. I love rain...
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: Nothing but bad news: The thread - Nov 09, 2006 06:39
It was pissing rain and a bus splashed me. no ordinary splash on the trousers mind you, the bloody bus drove into a figgin swimming pool and drenched me from head to toe.

I started to laugh though. that made it beter.
nekkid_monkey

• Total Posts : 818
RE: Nothing but bad news: The thread - Nov 09, 2006 09:41
Ok, how about this one:

I got married Dec 2003 to a woman from another country. Since then we' ve had legal hurdles which have prevented her from applying for a VISA. Shortly after we got married , I was forced to change jobs and I earn about 60% of what I used to earn. That means I haven' t had the time or the money to visit her. And since I respect my wife and my marriage commitment...

I' m married and I haven' t had sex since April 2004.
Agent Ghost

RE: Nothing but bad news: The thread - Nov 09, 2006 13:08

Ok, how about this one:

I got married Dec 2003 to a woman from another country. Since then we' ve had legal hurdles which have prevented her from applying for a VISA. Shortly after we got married , I was forced to change jobs and I earn about 60% of what I used to earn. That means I haven' t had the time or the money to visit her. And since I respect my wife and my marriage commitment...

Ouch, I' ll never get married, it only hurts your life rather then improve it. Think about it, your signing an agreement to be co-dependant on another human being for the rest of your natural life, marriage is a fucked up idea in my opinion. It was created by religious zealots in order to spread their religion. They want people to get married and have lots of kids in order to raise them as (insert religion here). With religion dying, women gaininng more power and people becoming educated and thoughtfull people are starting to realize that marriage is over hyped and " love" is bullshit. There is no shuch thing as love, there is lust and dependancy. " Love" is the same dubious chemical in your brain that is produced when you eat large amounts of chocolate, its not permanent, it goes away!

Still I respect your loyalty to your spouse Nekkid, thats admirable. Moral of the story,don' t get married its expensive and it will likely only give you headaches.
Vx Chemical

RE: Nothing but bad news: The thread - Nov 09, 2006 19:41
Got flashed by an automated speeding camera, so i can be expecting a fine in a short while! My girlfriend is threatening to prohibit me from driving is its my 3rd fine in 2 months.

Sigh!
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Nothing but bad news: The thread - Nov 09, 2006 20:38

ORIGINAL: nekkid_monkey

Ok, how about this one:

But you have different postcodes right???
JalleNalle

RE: Nothing but bad news: The thread - Nov 09, 2006 23:23

Holy crap! That' s sad. Maybe you could apply as a priest or something, I mean you are halfway there, the hard part is the " No sex" thing, right? I heard they make alot of cash these days.

< Message edited by JalleNalle -- 9 Nov 06 16:09:30 >
Duffman

• Total Posts : 1096
RE: Nothing but bad news: The thread - Nov 09, 2006 23:50

the bloody bus drove into a figgin swimming pool and drenched me from head to toe.

HA HA HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 33

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread