Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Noobflood (Kikizo Regulars Please Read)
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 35
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
Noobflood (Kikizo Regulars Please Read) - Nov 08, 2006 03:15
It' s that time of year again, so I figured I' d post this before Gears hits the hands of gamers everywhere. The noobs will come. There' s no argument about that, especially this year. Wii+PS3+Gears+November in general, It' s going to be a freaking flood.

I' m sure we' ll have some intelligent folks hit the site, but there are going to be tons of idiots coming on to the forums talking about the Seinfeld game, & how one console PWNXORS & how their Wii can play Dreamcast games, but do everyone a favor, & just ignore them. I know how vindicating it can be to go absolutely Ape $l-l17 every once and a while, but don' t bother posting if they' re not being smart. Spend time with the new folks who are willing to listen. I' ll probably post a little " all new folks read this" message when the time comes to try & cut back on the Idiots.
< Message edited by eddie_the_hated -- 17 Nov 06 20:23:34 >
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: Noobflood (Kikizo Regulars Please Read) - Nov 08, 2006 03:26
Indeed. Gonna be hard for me to keep up.Luckily this stuff is only temporary and most of those users have severe A.D.D.

On another note as you mnetioned this month of new gaming delights...its gonna be painful on the wallet for sure :( several games and HD-DVD and a new console or 2 if you have the cash and luck....
Alecrein

• Total Posts : 762
RE: Noobflood (Kikizo Regulars Please Read) - Nov 08, 2006 03:59
Let the fun begin! Well, not really fun...
JalleNalle

• Total Posts : 191
RE: Noobflood (Kikizo Regulars Please Read) - Nov 08, 2006 04:26
I' m not a kikizo regular yet, but im not a noob either. I do hate when someone says stuff they do not have a clue about. But I try to take everyone serious, but it' s not the noobs that bothers me. It' s the fanboys. Them I dont take seriously.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Noobflood (Kikizo Regulars Please Read) - Nov 08, 2006 04:42
I was actually thinking about his earlier on today. I' ve decided to only reply/discuss things with the guys i like and who know what they' re talking about. It' s more dedicating my time to a select group than it is ignoring the morons and fools.

I miss Gangsta. Wierd eh?!
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: Noobflood (Kikizo Regulars Please Read) - Nov 08, 2006 05:09
Things are really quiet around here these days, its kinda sad europe dont get the PS3 so we cant discuss it with you guys, and just checking my economy, baring a miracly i wont be discussing the Wii either, but hey, im getting GoW and R6 so im all set anyway!
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Noobflood (Kikizo Regulars Please Read) - Nov 08, 2006 08:28

I was actually thinking about his earlier on today. I' ve decided to only reply/discuss things with the guys i like and who know what they' re talking about. It' s more dedicating my time to a select group than it is ignoring the morons and fools.

I miss Gangsta. Wierd eh?!
I' ve been meaning to do it for about a week & I' m just getting around to it now. Real life is taking a stranglehold again, & it sucks.

Yeah, I' m starting to miss Gangsta as well. I didn' t agree with some of the stuff he said, but he was still cool.

Things are really quiet around here these days, its kinda sad europe dont get the PS3 so we cant discuss it with you guys, and just checking my economy, baring a miracly i wont be discussing the Wii either, but hey, im getting GoW and R6 so im all set anyway!
Well, Evil Man isn' t here, so there' s one factor. (Not anything against him, but drama tends to follow the guy)
Don' t feel bad either VX, nobody in America is going to have a PS3 either.
Terrak

• Total Posts : 783
RE: Noobflood (Kikizo Regulars Please Read) - Nov 08, 2006 08:32
why exactly did Gangsta leave?
UnluckyOne

• Total Posts : 995
RE: Noobflood (Kikizo Regulars Please Read) - Nov 08, 2006 10:50
I presume it was a number of reasons. He had some extremist views which got him flamed sometimes - but no where near as bad as some of the people nowdays. He and Quez always got into arguments - that was a given in anything because they' re like polar opposites. I got into some discussions/disagreements with him but it never turned into a flame war. Overall, he probably left because of the state of the forums at the time (which sucked).
mikayd2

• Total Posts : 1129
RE: Noobflood (Kikizo Regulars Please Read) - Nov 08, 2006 10:51
I Second the notion

nobody in America is going to have a PS3 either.

That' s not funny That' s Sad

Gangsta Got banned or Something
< Message edited by mikayd2 -- 8 Nov 06 2:52:34 >
Terrak

• Total Posts : 783
RE: Noobflood (Kikizo Regulars Please Read) - Nov 08, 2006 11:38
thats a shame, i don' t mind some heated debates but to force someone to leave its very unfortunate. I guess i hope somthing like this doesn;t happen again.
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Noobflood (Kikizo Regulars Please Read) - Nov 08, 2006 13:29
Lets not be too hard on them, sometimes we can be real jerks. I' m going to try and treat the noobs like a retarded cousin, you wish they didn' t exist but you have to be nice to them all the same.
< Message edited by Agent ghost -- 8 Nov 06 5:36:59 >
Adam Doree

• Total Posts : 1113
RE: Noobflood (Kikizo Regulars Please Read) - Nov 08, 2006 13:31
Hi all. Look guys, if there are any cocks, being cocks here, please get the regulars to email us and we' ll take the action swiftly. We welcome new members and don' t need threads like this, when we see people who are either too much of a problem or just plain too annoying, they go as soon as we' re a) notified and b) agree.
< Message edited by Adam Doree -- 8 Nov 06 5:33:01 >
Gamer

• Total Posts : 160
RE: Noobflood (Kikizo Regulars Please Read) - Nov 08, 2006 13:40
Don' t worry, i hardly post but i' m always here watching >.> ironically all of you seem like new people compared to me lol but thats just cause i' ve been here foreverrr.
Dionysius

• Total Posts : 831
RE: Noobflood (Kikizo Regulars Please Read) - Nov 08, 2006 15:49
I dunno about the rest of you guys, but I could seriously need a greek guy in the upcomming sack of kikizo wannabes.

Still, even thoguh I believe I' m no better then the rest of ' em, I also fear what has started to become a trend nowadays. Idiots one after another signing up shouting wathever they feel is the " truth" of the world, not even hearing their own echo that returns, calling them def bastards that has nothing to do on a forum if they are only interested in posting their points, but not in reading the responses it gets.

Anyhow, as the year draws near an end, I look forward to another year of you " elders" wisdom/insanity.
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: Noobflood (Kikizo Regulars Please Read) - Nov 08, 2006 15:56
Hey you practicly an elder too Dionysius :P lasting one year on a forum is quite a feat!
Byakko

• Total Posts : 599
RE: Noobflood (Kikizo Regulars Please Read) - Nov 08, 2006 20:19
The only question is...am I considered a regular yet? A lurker, sure, but then aren' t we all =d

And my quest to acutally find a fellow female...hits a wall. Where the heck did Anita go -.-;;
Tiz

• Total Posts : 3158
RE: Noobflood (Kikizo Regulars Please Read) - Nov 08, 2006 20:24

ORIGINAL: Byakko

The only question is...am I considered a regular yet? A lurker, sure, but then aren' t we all =d

And my quest to acutally find a fellow female...hits a wall. Where the heck did Anita go -.-;;

Byakko, you' re the regular that increases the IQ of this forum.

It' s gonna be pretty hard for you to find a regular female that isn' t a he-she...

Maybe Mass Effect X' s girlfriend could start posting again??

Although, I have noticed that the majority of females used to hang out in the
Everything Else section...
Byakko

• Total Posts : 599
RE: Noobflood (Kikizo Regulars Please Read) - Nov 08, 2006 20:31
Isn' t it pointless to only hang out at the ' Everything Else' section on a website devoted to VIDEOGAMING?

Honestly, if they want to bitch about random stuff, those girls should just stick on Blogger or MySpace...
OneWingedAngel

• Total Posts : 142
RE: Noobflood (Kikizo Regulars Please Read) - Nov 08, 2006 20:38

I dunno about the rest of you guys, but I could seriously need a greek guy in the upcomming sack of kikizo wannabes.

What do you mean??

How should i consider myself? I do not post often but i keep track of things
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 35

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message