Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 New Video Game Wholesaler Site.... WOW!!!
ecstasy

• Total Posts : 1
New Video Game Wholesaler Site.... WOW!!! - Dec 04, 2008 22:47
Hey guys,

I was reading the threads here and my friend told me about a site where they sell wholesale video games and aftermarket accessories for cheap.   I just checked it out and they are freakin amazing!!!!!

Let me know what you think:

http://gmakgames.com

Ecstasy
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
Re:New Video Game Wholesaler Site.... WOW!!! - Dec 04, 2008 23:04
I think I'd rather spend an extra $5 or $6 at a store that I've heard of and trust, then save a few dollars at a site I've never heard of.
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
Re:New Video Game Wholesaler Site.... WOW!!! - Dec 04, 2008 23:13
gmak is the worst site i've never been to.
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
Re:New Video Game Wholesaler Site.... WOW!!! - Dec 05, 2008 01:31
Lol, I can get brand new games from GameFly for $47.99 with free shipping just by being a member. Seriously, theyre offering the new Prince of Persia for that price, and it just came out today.

And where are they getting this 64.99 price for games anyway? New games are $59.99, barring special editions and budget titles, of course.

On top of all of that, this company is not "VeriSign Secured" or even encrypted, meaning even if it is real your credit card is out there for whoever wants it. And a quick check with the Better Business Bureau turns up nothing on the company.

In summary, unless its a huge company you know is legit (Gamestop, Gamefly, Best Buy, Amazon) or you can find them listed on www.bbb.org (US and Canada only) then dont buy anything from them.
<message edited by immortaldanmx on Dec 05, 2008 01:41>

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message