Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 New Harry Potter
whatabout_paul

• Total Posts : 1227
New Harry Potter - Nov 18, 2005 16:20
Is anyone off to go see this? I' m not a fan, not by a long shot but I' m being dragged kicking and screaming to see the thing tomorrow night with my sister, her boyfriend and my lass. If I survive I' ll be back with my opinions of it.

Anyone else please, feel free to post away. No spoilers though please, some of us haven' t read the books :)
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: New Harry Potter - Nov 19, 2005 01:50
I havent seen it, i havent read it, but.... i have seen the other movies and i like them, i just wonder if ill have time to see this one in the theater or will have to wait for it on DVD.
Gaius IV

• Total Posts : 139
RE: New Harry Potter - Dec 07, 2005 06:58

The new harry potter is too damn cool! From start to finish, not once does it get dull. And the tournament is the best part of the movie, what happends at the end is great tho, with harry taking on...you know who in a wizard fight!!!
Kris

• Total Posts : 14
RE: New Harry Potter - Dec 07, 2005 14:04
I really liked the film, i wouldnt suggest watching it if you havent seen the last 3 thought as it could get confusing. but yeah, i thought it was great!
whatabout_paul

• Total Posts : 1227
RE: New Harry Potter - Dec 08, 2005 08:39
Yeah, it was better than the last one and I loved the ending. There were some fairly strange things going on though and sometimes felt like 2 different movies welded together. One minute it' s a fantasy epic then suddenly a teen high school drama. Ron tells Harry to " Piss off" at one bit, which had me stunned and then laughing. Worth the price of admission alone

We had to suffer some cinema worker at the front trying to be entertaining while telling us that piracy was bad. While kids would have found his jokes and attempt at viewer feedback an entertaining distraction, at the 9pm showing I was at there were no kids.
Marink

• Total Posts : 884
RE: New Harry Potter - Dec 22, 2005 05:21
If I don' t see it in the cinemas I will probably end up downloading it. I LOVED the first two but I thought the third was a bit crap(that' s just MY opinion). I don' t know why, but the second is my favourite.
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
RE: New Harry Potter - Dec 22, 2005 11:15
Saw only the first three - and thought they were well made (each having individual high/low-points).

If for no other reason than to confirm what you already suspect, go see the movie.
Rikka

• Total Posts : 933
RE: New Harry Potter - Jan 03, 2006 13:48
My initially reaction was disappointment. I am a fan of the books, and I haven' t really enjoyed what they have done with the movies fully. I still enjoyed the movie and would rate it highly and I want to see it again, now that the preliminary shock and awe are over, I can appreciate the movie for what it is.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll