Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Most wanted rpg' s of 2007!
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 29 of 29
Duffman

• Total Posts : 1096
RE: Most wanted rpg' s of 2007! - May 09, 2007 01:22
POKEMON POKEMON POKEMON POKEMON POKEMON POKEMON POKEMON POKEMON POKEMON POKEMON POKEMON POKEMON POKEMON POKEMON POKEMON POKEMON POKEMON POKEMON POKEMON POKEMON POKEMON POKEMON POKEMON POKEMON POKEMON POKEMON POKEMON POKEMON POKEMON POKEMON POKEMON POKEMON POKEMON POKEMON POKEMON POKEMON POKEMON POKEMON POKEMON POKEMON
Bishonen

• Total Posts : 1718
RE: Most wanted rpg' s of 2007! - May 10, 2007 08:08

Too Human
Isn' t this supposted to come out this fall? Its some sort of RPG if I' m correct. It looks interesting so far..

>_>

<_<
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Most wanted rpg' s of 2007! - May 10, 2007 08:33

POKEMON POKEMON POKEMON POKEMON POKEMON POKEMON POKEMON POKEMON POKEMON POKEMON POKEMON POKEMON POKEMON POKEMON POKEMON POKEMON POKEMON POKEMON POKEMON POKEMON POKEMON POKEMON POKEMON POKEMON POKEMON POKEMON POKEMON POKEMON POKEMON POKEMON POKEMON POKEMON POKEMON POKEMON POKEMON POKEMON POKEMON POKEMON POKEMON POKEMON

I' ve left the series for years now, (the last game I played on GBA was Pokemon Silver) but I hear the new one is really good. You play it yet?
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Most wanted rpg' s of 2007! - May 10, 2007 10:13

ORIGINAL: Bishonen

Too Human
Isn' t this supposted to come out this fall? Its some sort of RPG if I' m correct. It looks interesting so far..

>_>

<_<

Bu bu bu bu bu, but it has a bald space marine! It has to kick ass!

o_O

Too Human had promise but the lame as fuck, stupid, assign-moves-to-the-right-analog-stick-and-call-it-innovation combat mechanics, shitty character modelling and retarded animations have made me lose virtually all interest in the game.
Kannon

• Total Posts : 205
RE: Most wanted rpg' s of 2007! - May 10, 2007 15:01
Man I don' t know what is coming out for anything(Rpgs) but the 360

But in the long run want Skies of Arcadia 2: New Moon
Shining Force Collection
Shin...ing Force IV
Dragon Force Collection
Dragon Force 3
Shining in the Collection

....I hate Bernie Stolar

everything else I would have to see
Duffman

• Total Posts : 1096
RE: Most wanted rpg' s of 2007! - May 10, 2007 21:30

I' ve left the series for years now, (the last game I played on GBA was Pokemon Silver) but I hear the new one is really good. You play it yet?

Same here. The last game I played was Blue on the good old gameboy and thats a few years ago now. I might just pick up the new one.
Icarus75

• Total Posts : 42
RE: Most wanted rpg' s of 2007! - May 11, 2007 09:48
Mass Effect.

Heard on an IGN podcast one of the editors expects the game to dissapoint, although, he did go on to say that the expectations for any game coming out of Bioware are extremely, perhaps unreasonably, high.

Bioware has always had a policy of making each game better than the last. Many would argue they fell short of this goal with the release of Jade Empire following the exceptional KOTOR (best use of the Star Wars liciense since action figures). Not a debate I' d like to get into, I would agree that KOTOR is the better game but could never bring myself to call Jade Empire a bad one.

The quesion(s) I pose are this: Will Mass Effect be a true next-gen RPG, will it surpass all of Biowares previous efforts, KOTOR included? Is This the next AAA killer app to hit the market? Will it have significant impact on the genre (Western, Action-RPG).

And finally, I live in Calgary, Just 2.5 hours drive south (the way I drive) of Bioware in Edmonton (the best thing that can be said about Edmonton is that Bioware is there, I understand they have a hockey team as well, but I haven' t heard much about them with the playoffs on and all.). If anyone from Bioware should glance at this post, my final question has nothing to do with delays, release dates and the like, it is simply this. Can I drive up and play it? Please? Will gladly sign non-disclosure agreement (in blood if necessary) and produce a lenghly and articulate report of my unfettered, unbais impressions as a member of your core demographic audience (also in blood on request). Well, I' m a little older than your core demographic perhaps. Sorry about your Oilers, Maybe they' ll get Smyth back.
Tiz

• Total Posts : 3158
RE: Most wanted rpg' s of 2007! - May 11, 2007 09:59
I thought Jade Empire was amazing albeit considerably short and lacking serious
depth.

It has one of the best battle systems for a game in my opinion.

" Toad demon form" anyone?
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Most wanted rpg' s of 2007! - May 11, 2007 10:08

ORIGINAL: Icarus75

And finally, I live in Calgary, Just 2.5 hours drive south (the way I drive) of Bioware in Edmonton (the best thing that can be said about Edmonton is that Bioware is there...

Calgary owns!

And Edmonton has a huge shopping mall, ...easily the best in Canada
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 29 of 29

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message