Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Moderators wanted...
Adam Doree

• Total Posts : 1113
Moderators wanted... - Jul 24, 2005 10:10
Let me keep this brief! We now need decent moderators at these forums because the people who work behind the scenes on the main site at Kikizo simply don' t have enough hours in the day to give these forums the moderation attention that this place deserves.

So we would like to start accepting simple applications from the senior users of the Kikizo Forums who would be interested in moderating.

To apply, you will need to have been a member for at least 9 MONTHS and have at least 600 posts.

All you need to do is email jobs@kikizo.com and explain why you would like to be a moderator and why you' d be good at the job.

We will then select one or possibly two moderators who we recognise as great users over their time at the forum and who we think would make fair and balanced moreation decisions.

Moderation would occasionally editing posts and titles if necessary to comply with the rules of the forum, controlling threads so there are no pointless or needlessly duplicated threads or posts, keeping things tidy, issuing warnings for questionable behaviour and where necessary reccomending bans.

Thanks!
Adam

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread