Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Marketplace is getting abused...
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
Marketplace is getting abused... - Aug 03, 2007 20:51
Why do the download content release for us 3 weeks before the game is even out?
I mean we all suspected know a lot of developer had finished stuff that they released 1-3 weeks after at launch pretending oh it was just done and that lie,when we know they cutted out stuff,but releasing extra stuff weeks before a game is even out?
Cooooome on.

Microsoft need to fucking wake up now.

Title: Blue Dragon
Content: Shuffle Dungeon
Price: 400 Microsoft Points
Availability: All regions except Japan
Dash Text: Shuffle Dungeon has arrived! This new content features a mysterious dungeon that changes every time you enter. Along with more than 30 new items, powerful monsters, and more than 10 new hard-to-beat bosses, there are certainly some challenges in store for you! Are you up for it? (Recommended Starting Level: 50 or higher. Supports Hard and Impossible game modes.) Note that you will need to be near the end of the game, and have saved that game, in order to enter a Warp Cube to Shuffle Dungeon. © 2007 BIRD STUDIO / MISTWALKER, INC. All Rights Reserved. © 2007 Microsoft Corporation. All Rights Reserved. BLUE DRAGON contains AT&T Natural Voices® Text to Speech technology licensed from Wizzard Software Corporation. Microsoft, the Microsoft Game Studios logo, Blue Dragon, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox LIVE and the Xbox logos are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies.
Evilkiller

• Total Posts : 660
RE: Marketplace is getting abused... - Aug 03, 2007 21:33
Yes, this is bad. I suppose this was some of the extra content for the japanese version but HEY instead of giving us some freebies (and including this by default) as a little something for the long wait, no, let' s try and rip us off.

But well I suppose I might get this anyway. Sounds like it' s worth 400 points, even though there is a bitter taste to it.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Marketplace is getting abused... - Aug 03, 2007 21:37
What?!

It' s one thing to say that the content wasn' t done before the game came out... but 3 weeks!? No effing way!
uumai

• Total Posts : 1363
RE: Marketplace is getting abused... - Aug 04, 2007 00:14
I' m surprised anyone is surprised, this was to be expected with the advent of DLC, devs throwing these things out there on the marketplace and psn to recoup some more of the dev costs.

Still your not forced to buy it, you say your opinions with your money. The developers will only learn one way after all.
However to give the benefit of the doubt, the game has been out in JP for a while, maybe the content didn' t require much changes from the japanese code, and so they threw it up early, after all no reason to hold off. (All assuming this is now available for JP)
Evilkiller

• Total Posts : 660
RE: Marketplace is getting abused... - Aug 04, 2007 04:00
I double checked it and yes, this is some stuff from the Jap version that was released back in April. And damn, we have to pay 400 points, damn Japanese people had to pay 300. Microsoft hates us!

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll