Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Manhunt2 (AO) vs Manhunt2 (M) What' s changed?
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 22 of 22
Zoy

• Total Posts : 1703
RE: Manhunt2 (AO) vs Manhunt2 (M) What' s changed? - Oct 10, 2007 03:16

Game developers aren' t trying to make an artistict statement, they' re trying to make dollar.

Some developers would like to do both.
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: Manhunt2 (AO) vs Manhunt2 (M) What' s changed? - Oct 10, 2007 18:02
FUCK all damit and give me my overwhelming helping of violence! I see this as the same way i see movies. I enjoy those artsy independent movies and those big budget fuck all logic movies as well as anybody else. Altho, somtimes I just wanna see some fucked up twisted shit like none other, a Takashi Miike flick to be more exact. Sadomasochism at its sick fuckn best. I find that shit entertaining once in a while so fuck all with a STD infested and blisstered dick who get in the way of my sick facsination dammit!

A game like this needs to come once in a while. Fuck all and let loose in graphic detail. If you can beat a prostitue senceless and clamp and stretch her nipples followed by cutting them off with a razor in the movies then why shant I bludgeon a digital pyscho with a rusty axe?
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 22 of 22

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message