Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Lost Planet Colonies details
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
Lost Planet Colonies details - Mar 12, 2008 22:27
[link=http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=94504]Eurogamer[link]

The first details of Lost Planet Colonies have popped up in scans of a magazine article over on Kotaku.

Apparently you' ll be able to play as a girl this time around. And if you' re playing online, you' ll be able to take the bugs' side and fight the humans. Expect more weapons, new enemies and monster eggs.

The game is said to be in development for PC and Xbox 360, with cross-platform online play promised. It' s due out in Japan on May 29th.

Capcom UK has said the details are legit, at least as far as the Japanese version goes. The features of the European game are yet to be confirmed. A representative told Eurogamer, " We will be able to shed some official light on this tomorrow."

mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: Lost Planet Colonies details - Mar 13, 2008 06:19
canadagamer

• Total Posts : 965
RE: Lost Planet Colonies details - Mar 16, 2008 00:12
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: Lost Planet Colonies details - Mar 16, 2008 00:20
Damn, and I STILL have yet to open my Xbox 360 copy of Lost Planet that I got on the day of its release!
< Message edited by Terry Bogard -- 15 Mar 08 16:20:40 >
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Lost Planet Colonies details - Mar 16, 2008 03:11
But... it' s... just a rehash of the original...

Terry, you should pop it in some time. It' s far from perfect, but it really is quite enjoyable.
canadagamer

• Total Posts : 965
RE: Lost Planet Colonies details - Mar 16, 2008 04:25

It' s far from perfect, but it really is quite enjoyable.

You know, I really think that this is one of the more underrated games that came out early in the 360 life cycle. I understand that the controls did take some getting used to, but once you did get used to them they worked well. I thought that LP implemented the use of the mechs extremely well, and your grappling hook was near perfect. Not to mention that this still remains one of the prettier 360 titles out there, from the enemy models right down to the fantastic snow tracks.

I am a big fan of this game, and can' t wait for Colonies. Great price for the added content you are getting.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll