Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Killzone 2, Resistance 2, Little Big Planet Dated
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
Killzone 2, Resistance 2, Little Big Planet Dated - Mar 28, 2008 06:22
Videogamer.com

According to the latest Sony Computer Entertainment UK release schedule PlayStation 3 gamers will have plenty to keep them occupied this autumn, with three massive titles hitting stores.

Scheduled for release in September are LittleBigPlanet and Killzone 2, with Insomniac Games' launch title sequel, Resistance 2, pencilled in for a November release.

The titles are likely to go up against some heavy hitters from Microsoft, including Gears of War 2, Fable 2 and Banjo.
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Killzone 2, Resistance 2, Little Big Planet Dated - Mar 28, 2008 06:25
Mmmm Killzone 2.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Killzone 2, Resistance 2, Little Big Planet Dated - Mar 28, 2008 06:50
I don' t give a flying fuc.k about Resistance but September can' t come soon enough.
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: Killzone 2, Resistance 2, Little Big Planet Dated - Mar 28, 2008 06:59
Word on the street is that killzone is all looks and no brains. I will get all of these anyway.

Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Killzone 2, Resistance 2, Little Big Planet Dated - Mar 28, 2008 07:00
Socom is also expected for release in Sept.
Dagashi

• Total Posts : 987
RE: Killzone 2, Resistance 2, Little Big Planet Dated - Mar 28, 2008 08:28
I will most likely buy all 3, unless Killzone 2' s multiplayer is bad, then I would just rent it and beat the SP.

I think Resistance 2 should be a lot of fun considering all the groundwork they already have layed out for the game. Not to mention Insomniac has more experience on the ps3 than anyone else. I enjoyed the original, and considering it was built on difficult hardware and that it was a launch title, I think it was quite successful. Remember that by the time half the world got it, it was already a 5 month old game.
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: Killzone 2, Resistance 2, Little Big Planet Dated - Mar 28, 2008 10:49
Ressiatnce multi was meh, I dont know what everybody else is on.
Chimura

• Total Posts : 1123
RE: Killzone 2, Resistance 2, Little Big Planet Dated - Mar 28, 2008 10:52
Pretty heavy month. My must buy in that list is LBP, but I' ll be sure to try all of those.
2pac

• Total Posts : 1032
RE: Killzone 2, Resistance 2, Little Big Planet Dated - Mar 28, 2008 22:24
I am not getting my hopes up for Killzone 2 . Killzone had all the hype and potential . They somehow managed to fuck it up . LBP is a sure purchase for me .
Majik

• Total Posts : 374
RE: Killzone 2, Resistance 2, Little Big Planet Dated - Mar 28, 2008 23:06
Resistance as a whole was weak. The online was simply retarded but the single player campaign was no better. Boring as hell, lame cutscenes and technological shortcomings. Granted it was a launch title and the sequel should be better, but the general premise, setting and art direction are still awful.

Killzone... well, it' ll be awesome. The original was highly flawed but not a terrible game and the biggest problems were the various bugs. Since Sony now own them, there' s zero chance the sequel will be released with those kind of issues. It might be a brainless blaster... but then so are Gears and CoD4. It bleeds art direction too... and that' s always a plus.
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: Killzone 2, Resistance 2, Little Big Planet Dated - Mar 29, 2008 00:03
I dont see my self getting LBP. Its just a glorified lével editor.
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: Killzone 2, Resistance 2, Little Big Planet Dated - Mar 29, 2008 00:43
I love easy to use level editors. thats the only reason i enjoyed playing Far Cry on consoles. I still need to re-pick up a PS3. Probably by the end of the year.
Marink

• Total Posts : 884
RE: Killzone 2, Resistance 2, Little Big Planet Dated - Mar 29, 2008 01:56
I enjoy designing levels in-game, but I' m still going to need some convincing before I get interested in buying Little Big Planet.
Chimura

• Total Posts : 1123
RE: Killzone 2, Resistance 2, Little Big Planet Dated - Mar 29, 2008 02:39

I enjoy designing levels in-game, but I' m still going to need some convincing before I get interested in buying Little Big Planet.

C' mon, you can' t say no to...

...that

Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Killzone 2, Resistance 2, Little Big Planet Dated - Mar 30, 2008 03:51

I love easy to use level editors. thats the only reason i enjoyed playing Far Cry on consoles. I still need to re-pick up a PS3. Probably by the end of the year.

I agree. I' m still waiting for an easy to use, flexible FPS customization system for consoles. Forge is meh, Far Cry came close, but had some frustrating drawbacks. I have just as much fun creating maps as I do playing them, if not more.
GrayFox

• Total Posts : 356
RE: Killzone 2, Resistance 2, Little Big Planet Dated - Mar 30, 2008 20:59
I didnt like Resistance much but ill see if the second one is better. Killzone 2 seems to be really epic! Ill wait for it. As for LBP i dont like designing levels but i shouldnt worry because ill just download what people designed from the internet.
canadagamer

• Total Posts : 965
RE: Killzone 2, Resistance 2, Little Big Planet Dated - Mar 30, 2008 23:30
Out of the 3, I am most looking forward to Little Big Planet. Just the idea of getting you and 3 of your friends together to play this game gets me excited. I mean, you are all going to have to work together to get through each level, and with the amount of customization is the game it will keep me playing it for a long time!!!

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll