Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Killzone 2 Kickassery
Change Page: < 12345 > | Showing page 3 of 5, messages 41 to 60 of 82
Edwin

• Total Posts : 658
Re:Killzone 2 Kickassery - Mar 10, 2009 22:37
Simmer down, ladies, simmer down. Opinions and all that.
KongRudi

• Total Posts : 220
Re:Killzone 2 Kickassery - Mar 10, 2009 22:44
Secret code for Immortaldanx:

˙ʎɯɯoɯ ɹıǝɥʇ ɯoɹɟ ɹnoıʌɐɥǝq ɹǝdoɹd  pǝuɹɐǝl ʇ,uʌɐɥ llıʇs oɥʍ spıʞ ǝlʇʇıl ǝƃuɐɹʇs ɥʇıʍ ɟo pɐǝʇsuı 'spuǝıɹɟ ʎɯ ɥʇıʍ ɹo 'ǝuolɐ ʎɐld oʇ ɹǝɟǝɹd ı ʎɥʍ ʇno ǝɹnƃıɟ ʎllnɟǝdoɥ llıʍ noʎ uǝɥʇ puɐ 'sǝƃɐssǝɯ uʍo ɹnoʎ pɐǝɹ

--

Read my message again, it says it's based on single-player.
Online gaming is a different beast, there isn't a single online-game wich require skill wich is noob-friendly.
<message edited by KongRudi on Mar 10, 2009 22:49>
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
Re:Killzone 2 Kickassery - Mar 10, 2009 23:01
KongRudi

Secret code for Immortaldanx:

˙ʎɯɯoɯ ɹıǝɥʇ ɯoɹɟ ɹnoıʌɐɥǝq ɹǝdoɹd  pǝuɹɐǝl ʇ,uʌɐɥ llıʇs oɥʍ spıʞ ǝlʇʇıl ǝƃuɐɹʇs ɥʇıʍ ɟo pɐǝʇsuı 'spuǝıɹɟ ʎɯ ɥʇıʍ ɹo 'ǝuolɐ ʎɐld oʇ ɹǝɟǝɹd ı ʎɥʍ ʇno ǝɹnƃıɟ ʎllnɟǝdoɥ llıʍ noʎ uǝɥʇ puɐ 'sǝƃɐssǝɯ uʍo ɹnoʎ pɐǝɹ

--

Read my message again, it says it's based on single-player.
Online gaming is a different beast, there isn't a single online-game wich require skill wich is noob-friendly.

Little kid? Lol, youre a dumbass. And speaking of mommies, when is yours going to let you play on XBL or PSN?

CoD4 is not noob friendly, you obviously know nothing about FPS's.
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
Re:Killzone 2 Kickassery - Mar 10, 2009 23:11

It's not a 'review' it's my impressions.
If you are too stupid to process the entire message, feel free to ignore the messages with several lines, instead of asking people to write the things you are interested in first.
It was written more like a shitty review. Both words are very similar, dumbass. Learn to dictionary

ʎɯɯoɯ ɹıǝɥʇ ɯoɹɟ ɹnoıʌɐɥǝq ɹǝdoɹd  pǝuɹɐǝl ʇ,uʌɐɥ llıʇs oɥʍ spıʞ ǝlʇʇıl ǝƃuɐɹʇs ɥʇıʍ ɟo pɐǝʇsuı 'spuǝıɹɟ ʎɯ ɥʇıʍ ɹo 'ǝuolɐ ʎɐld oʇ ɹǝɟǝɹd ı ʎɥʍ ʇno ǝɹnƃıɟ ʎllnɟǝdoɥ llıʍ noʎ uǝɥʇ puɐ 'sǝƃɐssǝɯ uʍo ɹnoʎ pɐǝɹ
Oh yeah, that'll teach'em.
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
Re:Killzone 2 Kickassery - Mar 11, 2009 02:49
fucker, I dropped my monitor reading that shit
KongRudi

Re:Killzone 2 Kickassery - Mar 12, 2009 02:36
immortaldanmx

Feel free to name one FPS wich is easier to beat for a noob, I havn't seen any.. :-/

mastachefbkw

It's not a 'review' it's my impressions.
It was written more like a shitty review. Both words are very similar, dumbass. Learn to dictionary

If you read my initial message it clearly states in the message that it's my impressions.
Don't tell people to learn to dictionary, when you aren't able to read.

Btw; I know how to dictionary;
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/review
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/impressions

You can easily see that it's my own personal impressions, based upon the usage of phrases like 'I think' , 'I feel' and last but not least 'My impressions are based on'...

immortaldanmx

Re:Killzone 2 Kickassery - Mar 12, 2009 03:15
KongRudi

immortaldanmx

Feel free to name one FPS wich is easier to beat for a noob, I havn't seen any.. :-/

Youre the only dumbass who uses the term "noob" when discussing the single player aspect of a FPS.
KongRudi

Re:Killzone 2 Kickassery - Mar 12, 2009 14:18
And you're the person wich claim I'm wrong when saying that, but I see that you also failed to come up with a easier game to beat. :)

Anyway, I just recalled why this forum only has one or two messages a day, despite beeing associated with a good website.
I won't bother to stick around here with you people, so let's just say that you win.. CoD4 is a game for super-elite players.

Have fun on your forum kids.. :)
immortaldanmx

Re:Killzone 2 Kickassery - Mar 12, 2009 16:15
KongRudi

despite beeing associated with a good website.

Now I know you're a delusional fuck. When mommy lets you play online let us know what game you think is "noob friendly".

Also, go try CoD4 on Veteran, not easy, you faggot.
mikayd2

• Total Posts : 1129
Re:Killzone 2 Kickassery - Mar 12, 2009 19:47
Kong please ignore dan he will continue to talk his trash just move on and press ignore. End it and get back to the video games discussions.
immortaldanmx

Re:Killzone 2 Kickassery - Mar 12, 2009 21:18
mikayd2

Kong please ignore dan he will continue to talk his trash just move on and press ignore. End it and get back to the video games discussions.

Aww, look, the silly immigrant is trying English again.
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
Re:Killzone 2 Kickassery - Mar 12, 2009 21:36

You can easily see that it's my own personal impressions, based upon the usage of phrases like 'I think' , 'I feel' and last but not least 'My impressions are based on'...

I like this game..
I think it's alot better than the other FPS'es at the market, the graphics, sound and everything is great.

It's a much more hardcore shooter, than the others, CoD4/Resistance are more noob-friendly FPS'es, I think.

The controls in this are slower than Resistance/CoD and feels heavier, but it takes like 2 minutes before you get used to it, if you know your controller, the lack of aim-assist might be a bigger hurdle for most people.  :-/
If you're unable to aim yourself, you'll be killed.

The difference between this and CoD4-controls, are basically, if someone manages to flank you and starts shooting at you from behind, you will need to start using the sprint button, and try to get away - before you are turning around and start hunting them, wich isn't necessarry in CoD4, where you can turn and start shooting at the person who are shooting at you, and if you're weapon are better than his, you'll kill him.
Yeah, you will turn slower in this game, compared to other, turn-on-a-dime-shooters/twitch-shooters, but so will your opponents. :-)

You've got like 8 different control-schemes, so button-configuration-wize you're pretty well covered.

I'd reccomend this game over the newly skinned CoD- and Resistance-game wich came out a few months ago.

It's pretty exhausting to play tough, because it's suceeded to place you in a chaotic warzone. I feel I need to take breaks much more often in this game, than I did in any CoD or Resistance game, because my body usually are to tense.
That's abit negative, but I can live with taking a 5-minute-break every hour.

Blue = Impressions
Red= Review

If you'll notice, in the red, you were "reporting/explaining" the game. That wouldn't be your impressions, that would be your judgment, or review.

..btw, Learn to spell 'which' before telling someone not to tell you to learn to dictionary.

immortaldanmx

Re:Killzone 2 Kickassery - Mar 13, 2009 04:37
Leave him alone Chef, after all, he must be altistic since he thinks the single player portions of FPS's are meant to be hard and CoD4 is "noob friendly".
_Majik_

• Total Posts : 198
Re:Killzone 2 Kickassery - Mar 13, 2009 09:31
Altistic? You mean autistic?

I worked with an autistic guy, he was funny as fuck. He never knew when to say please or thankyou and so would say both at the beginning and at the end of every sentence. Same with appologies. Bless...

Anyway, I can see what Kong is trying to say, but until he manages to articulate himself properly i'm quite happy to bathe in my ignorance.
Edwin

Re:Killzone 2 Kickassery - Mar 13, 2009 10:15
Jesus, you fuckers sure know how to roll out the welcome mat.

/eyes monthly UV count
_Majik_

Re:Killzone 2 Kickassery - Mar 13, 2009 10:39
Yeah, blame us for the fact that this place doesn't get any real traffic...
Edwin

Re:Killzone 2 Kickassery - Mar 13, 2009 11:33
What a wonderful idea :)

Seriously though, Kong wasn't being out of order. The tendency to greet any newcomers with insults and swearwords is starting to piss me off - not because it makes any real difference to our figures, but because it's twattish behaviour. Mustache, dan - if you can't stand the sight of new blood, hit the old block button.
_Majik_

Re:Killzone 2 Kickassery - Mar 13, 2009 12:08
Kong isn't a newcomer, he just posts every so often. He's been a member since 2006. I can appreciate what you're saying Edwin, but we've been crying out for a moderator for years now to no avail... so why should any of us give a shit about causing  offence or pissing people off? Seriously...

I have the highest postcount here. I could leave for 12 months and still have the highest postcount. I used to really enjoy posting here, but it's hardly worth the effort anymore. The only reason i do is for the very few interesting people, including but not limited to chef and dan. So unless you can do something about the 50 fucking spam threads of the front page i would probably mind my own business. When every new member we get is posting about CD keys and fucking GOLD for MMO's... what do you expect our reaction to be?
immortaldanmx

Re:Killzone 2 Kickassery - Mar 13, 2009 15:04
Edwin

What a wonderful idea :)

Seriously though, Kong wasn't being out of order. The tendency to greet any newcomers with insults and swearwords is starting to piss me off - not because it makes any real difference to our figures, but because it's twattish behaviour. Mustache, dan - if you can't stand the sight of new blood, hit the old block button.

I think I have have every right to tell someone who knows nothing about FPS's to STFU when they start talking about which ones are noob friendly.

But maybe I COULD be a little nicer. And yes, I mean autistic. Why on Earth spell check didnt catch that I dont know.

As for the traffic, I have NO idea (IGN's huge budget and timely reviews) why Kikizo (Kotaku's sheer number of new stories) isnt just crashing servers with all of its traffic.
<message edited by immortaldanmx on Mar 13, 2009 15:15>
Edwin

Re:Killzone 2 Kickassery - Mar 13, 2009 16:04
so why should any of us give a shit about causing  offence or pissing people off?

Oh I dunno. Perhaps because pointlessly offending people is a shitty thing to do? :) Nothing Kong typed required the attentions of a mod.

Of course you have a right to disagree with people, dan, just don't be an arsehole about it.
Change Page: < 12345 > | Showing page 3 of 5, messages 41 to 60 of 82

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message