Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Just got Mass effect and Ace combat 6...
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
Just got Mass effect and Ace combat 6... - Nov 22, 2007 23:37
You people must be retarded,ME is goty,its so far better and better looking then any other 360 games.

Wow...

Kotor next-gen but even beyond.

fucking hell,impression comes soon,need to play more.

I also created myself in teh game,and he looks FUCKING AWESOME-O.

The combat is awesome too,im playing as vanguard,and the shotgun work as a shogun close up,but like a hard hitting long range rifle too.

AWESOME!!!!
Virtua fighter 5

• Total Posts : 1327
RE: Just got Mass effect and Ace combat 6... - Nov 23, 2007 00:30
emofag

• Total Posts : 1508
RE: Just got Mass effect and Ace combat 6... - Nov 23, 2007 01:11
Mass Effect is great, I am enjoying it.
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
RE: Just got Mass effect and Ace combat 6... - Nov 23, 2007 01:14
Emofag/evil man saying a game is good? Now its official.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Just got Mass effect and Ace combat 6... - Nov 23, 2007 23:59
I' m holding out for enough money to pick up the AC6 throttle/joystick bundle. That looks absolutely amazing.

So how is it? AC6 that is? I' ve had people raving at me about Mass-Effect for weeks now.
2pac

• Total Posts : 1032
RE: Just got Mass effect and Ace combat 6... - Nov 24, 2007 04:43
Just picked up mass effect today and its awesome . Still not quite used to the combat system though , but i am loving it .
Majik

• Total Posts : 374
RE: Just got Mass effect and Ace combat 6... - Nov 25, 2007 12:05

ORIGINAL: Eddie_the_Hated

So how is it? AC6 that is?

After mission 5 it gets good. REALLY good.

The story is lame, as usual, and the cinematics while generally pretty to look at are just plain dumb. They' re so bad i' ve just been skipping them. The voice work, like usual, is atrocious. It quite possibly has the worst i' ve ever heard.

Anyway, the game itself isn' t as fleshed out as previous AC games. They are fewer missions, no choice of paths, and here are fewer aircraft. There' s only one enemy Ace unit, and even after you kill them in one mission, they appear again in another. In terms of content, The Unsung War, The Belkan War and Skies of Deception top it with ease.

It' s also the same game. 2 nations, WMD' s, flying fortresses, canyon runs where you have to stay under the radar, a mission where you have to fly through tunnels etc etc etc... These things are present in every AC game, and while you could argue that it just wouldn' t be Ace Combat without them, it started to get old 2 games back.

Graphically it' s gorgeous. The models look fantastic, and should meet your extremely high standards for this type of thing. The smoke and clouds are amazing and the amount going on in a single scene is overwhelming. Heh, if you destroy an enemy fighter/bomber and fly through the explosion, you can hear the debris bouncing off your plane. Very cool.

It' s still not fast enough, but that' s only a minor critism, ...and the online mode is awful.

The biggest change is the allied support. Basically you can call in cruise missle strikes to take out anything onscreen, as long as you have the bar high enough. The bar is split into 5? sections, so if it' s full you can call in 5 strikes. Completing one of the 3 or 4 aspects of the overall mission gives you a full bar, so it' s not like your choice of a fighter/bomber comes into play because even on air - ground heavy missions you can take a fighter and just call in cruise missle strikes to wipe out tons of tanks or pillboxes.

But the game is fun, ...after the first 4 or 5 missions.

I do think it' s too easy though. I' m playing on normal and have gotten a string of S ranks. I think they' ve toned the difficulty settings down...

It' s worth buying if you can find it cheap, or if you are seriously into either the series, or military hardware.
QuezcatoL

RE: Just got Mass effect and Ace combat 6... - Nov 25, 2007 21:00
actually there is plenty of paths to take during the missions,since you have up to 6 objectives,and were to start.
Marink

• Total Posts : 884
RE: Just got Mass effect and Ace combat 6... - Nov 25, 2007 22:19

You people must be retarded,ME is goty,its so far better and better looking then any other 360 games.

Better than Blue Dragon?

Anywhooo, I have to miss out on this for a while due to college and work.
Majik

RE: Just got Mass effect and Ace combat 6... - Nov 25, 2007 22:40

ORIGINAL: QuezcatoL

actually there is plenty of paths to take during the missions,since you have up to 6 objectives,and were to start.

Well that is just starting from a different point of the battlefield. In previous Ace Combat games you could choose which missions to do and there were far more of them.
Grant Delmore

• Total Posts : 76
RE: Just got Mass effect and Ace combat 6... - Nov 26, 2007 01:38
Are ace combat games very different from one another?? I mean ive only played AC04 *Called distant thunder here* and it happens to be one of my favorite ps2 games.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Just got Mass effect and Ace combat 6... - Nov 26, 2007 02:21
Thanks for the impressions bud, much appreciated.
QuezcatoL

RE: Just got Mass effect and Ace combat 6... - Nov 26, 2007 05:23

Well that is just starting from a different point of the battlefield. In previous Ace Combat games you could choose which missions to do and there were far more of them.

No,what I meant was that you can choose what to do,in any order during the mission,for ex if you attack the airfield base you cand land and get your special weapons back anytime,but by choosing that objective first your ships might for ex already be destroyed in combat,so its a choice wise,gonna replay on hard too,and see how much planning is actually req... when it comes to the real deal.

Btw Im very thankful for mnaking me being able to play online ;)
RIbcage+FUnner gets it next week,you should team up with us for some co-op and team deathmatch,its fun when you get the hang on it.

And choose the right air missiles+´planes.
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
RE: Just got Mass effect and Ace combat 6... - Nov 26, 2007 05:48
Quez, whats your tag? Quezcatol, right?
QuezcatoL

RE: Just got Mass effect and Ace combat 6... - Nov 26, 2007 06:00
no.

QuezcotL

I used to be name QUEZCATOL but my account were banned.

Why?

Because they pulled my creditcard,so retarded.
Majik

RE: Just got Mass effect and Ace combat 6... - Nov 26, 2007 06:09

ORIGINAL: QuezcatoL

Btw Im very thankful for mnaking me being able to play online ;)
RIbcage+FUnner gets it next week,you should team up with us for some co-op and team deathmatch,its fun when you get the hang on it.

No worries dude, it just means you have no excuse not to play for the next 12 months

QuezcatoL

RE: Just got Mass effect and Ace combat 6... - Nov 26, 2007 06:12
Well I was gonna pay for the gold in early Dec ;)
But its hard to keep your fingers away from CoD4,you and funner especially are very good allies in the fight.

I love my G36,so fucking nice,its like a better M4.
< Message edited by quezcatol -- 25 Nov 07 22:13:01 >

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message