Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Just finished Ace combat 6!
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
Just finished Ace combat 6! - Nov 25, 2007 08:50
9.1/10 from me.

one third of the game pretty much make you wanna fall asleep but then the battles get ten times bigger and exciting and your enviorment will be HUUUGE and vert intresting,and yes your allied squad will range something from 20-60 units each battle,***ing insane.

Missiles everywhere AA guns shooting everywhere,tanks,SAM tanks,helicopters,boats,planes etc,battles everywhere non stop,action nonstop,you will fly in mountain tunnels,taking on missiles on its way to your city,attacking cargo ships,cruisers both at the sea and up in the sky,you will take on a Cannon double the size of the cannon in FF7 at Junon,and even fly into its cannon and take it out,you will fly stealth while flying low at the mountain just to sneak up on some transport ship,you will be attacked by ace pilots challening you,you will fall into traps,ambush,to have your team save you and kick it old school.

Tons of planes to buy,tons of options to choose from,and you can even choose those for your wingman,basically your bodyguard out there,ready to help you anytime out in those crazy fields,you will have a huge war,were you will have up to 6 missions taking place at once,you dont need to finish all,but a majority to win the battle.

Its insane,and fun.

Never had so much fun since the days of the starfox or lylat wars days,this is ***ing insane.

BUY IT!!!!

ps! the story is made for fags/japanese people,dont expect much,the music however make the story feels awesome sometimes.

It even made me forget to play Mass effect,and btw you can even play co-op and team deathmacth and everything from assulting cruiser ships to fortress online too.

Its insane.
< Message edited by quezcatol -- 25 Nov 07 0:56:42 >
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: Just finished Ace combat 6! - Nov 25, 2007 09:04
That' s funny cause I just finished the game about 20 minutes ago as well
I' d probably give it a 7.5 out of 10. I' m currently on my second playthrough.
< Message edited by Terry Bogard -- 25 Nov 07 1:05:06 >
QuezcatoL

RE: Just finished Ace combat 6! - Nov 25, 2007 09:08
But you also think uncharted would be GOTY? :P

What difficulty did you finish it on?

Im probably gonna have to replay it on hard too,however I' ve some friends who wanna play online too,which I cant wait for either.

The game ***ing rox,but then again...the franchise has already sold over 11 million unit,so its no suprise,people know that AC has gold in its disc.

My top 360 games this year would be...

Mass effect
Halo3
CoD4
AC6
Bioshock
< Message edited by quezcatol -- 25 Nov 07 1:10:28 >
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: Just finished Ace combat 6! - Nov 25, 2007 09:38
I finished the game on Easy. I do that with ALL games with adjustable difficulty levels. I' m currently on Mission 6 of the Normal difficulty as we speak.
As for Uncharted: Drake' s Fortune being Game of the year. Nope. It would have been a contender though. I' ve always been a HUGE fan of platforming gameplay and it has a lot
< Message edited by Terry Bogard -- 25 Nov 07 1:41:49 >
QuezcatoL

RE: Just finished Ace combat 6! - Nov 25, 2007 09:46
Ahhh,Mass effect is goty ;)

Btw on Easy is the battles still huge?
or are they downscaled?

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages