Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Just a quick question; I have a limited edition bundle package of the original Guitar Hero
justaquestion

• Total Posts : 1
Just a quick question; I have a limited edition bundle package of the original Guitar Hero - Feb 23, 2009 05:46
How do I find out how much this is worth if I want to sell it. I have not seen it sold as a bundle anywhere else. It has a big long box with the guitar controller, the game, stickers(still in their packaging) and the guitar strap, also some other booklets in plastic clear packaging. It seems to be an original and I got it from someone at Sony/Red Octane, but now need the money and would like to find a resource to accurately price it out. Is this a collecter's item?
please help me find an answer. There are other similar products out there, but not this whole original set for the 1st Guitar hero game...thanks.
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
Re:Just a quick question; I have a limited edition bundle package of the original Guitar H - Feb 23, 2009 09:10
justaquestion

How do I find out how much this is worth if I want to sell it. I have not seen it sold as a bundle anywhere else. It has a big long box with the guitar controller, the game, stickers(still in their packaging) and the guitar strap, also some other booklets in plastic clear packaging. It seems to be an original and I got it from someone at Sony/Red Octane, but now need the money and would like to find a resource to accurately price it out. Is this a collecter's item?
please help me find an answer. There are other similar products out there, but not this whole original set for the 1st Guitar hero game...thanks.

Well, you would start by fucking off. Then going to an auction site and seeing what the bidding masses say its worth.
emofag

• Total Posts : 1508
Re:Just a quick question; I have a limited edition bundle package of the original Guitar H - Feb 23, 2009 17:46
Google it
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
Re:Just a quick question; I have a limited edition bundle package of the original Guitar H - Feb 23, 2009 19:17
Welcome to the internet.
mikayd2

• Total Posts : 1129
Re:Just a quick question; I have a limited edition bundle package of the original Guitar H - Feb 23, 2009 20:21
What type of name is justaquestion lol. Try craigs list.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
Re:Just a quick question; I have a limited edition bundle package of the original Guitar H - Feb 24, 2009 00:35
Give it away.

The warm fuzzies will go further than what you get for it.
mikayd2

• Total Posts : 1129
Re:Just a quick question; I have a limited edition bundle package of the original Guitar H - Feb 24, 2009 18:49
Yes they will. Please give it to me and I will send you some warm fuzzies (No Homo) lol.
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
Re:Just a quick question; I have a limited edition bundle package of the original Guitar H - Feb 24, 2009 22:22

Give it away.

The warm fuzzies will go further than what you get for it.

That's what I tried to explain to Torr's mom.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll