Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Is Pink really considered that much of a girl' s color??
Change Page: 123 > | Showing page 1 of 3, messages 1 to 20 of 43
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
Is Pink really considered that much of a girl' s color?? - Jan 06, 2008 04:10
Two days ago I was at Best Buy buying a Nintendo DS Lite. I asked one of clerks in the aisles if they had any more she said " Yes, but they' re Pink." , I responded with, " Perfect." . She told me I can get them up front from the cashiers.

I get to the cashier and ask her if they have any more and she told me they had navy blue and pink, so I tell her I want the pink one and she friggin does a double-take and repeats, " The pink one?" , I respond " Yes" , then she started heading off to get it and then stops and asks if it' s for me, I say " Yes" , and she repeats, " You want the pink one?" , I smile and repeat, " Yes" , and then she friggin asked me AGAIN if I wanted the pink one!

I smiled and said Yes but one of the voices in my head was shouting, " Bitch go get my Pink DS!!" ;D

I know not everyone thinks the way she does but it' s funny when you do encounter it.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Is Pink really considered that much of a girl' s color?? - Jan 06, 2008 04:24
Pink is soooooooooo gay...
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: Is Pink really considered that much of a girl' s color?? - Jan 06, 2008 04:25
Yes, pink is a girl' s color. I support gender stereotypes.
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Is Pink really considered that much of a girl' s color?? - Jan 06, 2008 04:26
Did you open it? Maybe you can still exchange it for the blue one.

Pink is the colour of pussy. Wear it if you want to say " I' m a big pussy" .
< Message edited by Agent Ghost -- 5 Jan 08 16:34:35 >
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
RE: Is Pink really considered that much of a girl' s color?? - Jan 06, 2008 04:44
Yes, the only time you should buy something pink is if it is too attract girls with. And that is a bit risky because it could also attract gays.
Chimura

• Total Posts : 1123
RE: Is Pink really considered that much of a girl' s color?? - Jan 06, 2008 04:52
Being the one to go against the flow this time, as long as you' re happy with your pink, the WTF cares!
Nitro

RE: Is Pink really considered that much of a girl' s color?? - Jan 06, 2008 05:03
Mmmmm.... pink!
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: Is Pink really considered that much of a girl' s color?? - Jan 06, 2008 05:07
I love pink
Teardrop

• Total Posts : 47
RE: Is Pink really considered that much of a girl' s color?? - Jan 06, 2008 05:47
There' s nowt wrong with pink.
choupolo

• Total Posts : 1773
RE: Is Pink really considered that much of a girl' s color?? - Jan 06, 2008 06:25
Haha, Terry you' re so camp. I can just see you now, " Ooh my brain' s 62 apparently but I feel sooo much younger! wink wink"

Yes stereotypes are good m' kay.
Nitro

RE: Is Pink really considered that much of a girl' s color?? - Jan 06, 2008 06:31

ORIGINAL: choupolo

Yes stereotypes are good m' kay.

I was once stopped in Barnsley by a couple of lads who jumped to the conclusion that i was gay because i was wearing a pink polo shirt.

It' s pretty bad that in this day in age these kinds of stereotypes are alive and well
Chimura

• Total Posts : 1123
RE: Is Pink really considered that much of a girl' s color?? - Jan 06, 2008 07:04
I can' t even count the amount of times people have called me gay when I am wearing something pink. And I don' t even do it that often.
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: Is Pink really considered that much of a girl' s color?? - Jan 06, 2008 07:45
I think the Pink DS looks pretty cool but I wouldn' t buy it myself because the color is a little distracting. Black or white works best as you really don' t notice the color when playing. And then there' s the color matching with the clothes. I mostly wear pretty nice black clothes. Wouldn' t go to well with a pink DS. Say Terry, how do you dress? ... P.... Piii..... PINK!?!?!?
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: Is Pink really considered that much of a girl' s color?? - Jan 06, 2008 08:03

I think the Pink DS looks pretty cool but I wouldn' t buy it myself because the color is a little distracting. Black or white works best as you really don' t notice the color when playing. And then there' s the color matching with the clothes. I mostly wear pretty nice black clothes. Wouldn' t go to well with a pink DS. Say Terry, how do you dress? ... P.... Piii..... PINK!?!?!?

I have never cared about matching so that' s never been a factor .. Sometimes I wear all black, beige & black, or bright colors. But the shoes and jacket are always black . Most of my shirts are blue or black and I have 2 or 3 pink shirts as well
GANGSTA

• Total Posts : 21
RE: Is Pink really considered that much of a girl' s color?? - Jan 06, 2008 08:11
I wear pink thongs.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Is Pink really considered that much of a girl' s color?? - Jan 06, 2008 08:14

It' s pretty bad that in this day in age these kinds of stereotypes are alive and well

They didn' t stop you because you were wearing pink. They stopped you because you weren' t wearing your armband, and didn' t have your papers.

(for anybody new, no I' m not an anti-semite, just a smartass)

Hot pink is awesome. Hands down, no questions about it.
Nitro

RE: Is Pink really considered that much of a girl' s color?? - Jan 06, 2008 08:17

ORIGINAL: Eddie_the_Hated

They didn' t stop you because you were wearing pink. They stopped you because you weren' t wearing your armband, and didn' t have your papers.

Very slick Eddie, very, very slick
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: Is Pink really considered that much of a girl' s color?? - Jan 06, 2008 08:17

no I' m not an anti-semite

Crap, I just thought I had found a new friend...
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Is Pink really considered that much of a girl' s color?? - Jan 06, 2008 08:19

ORIGINAL: Eddie_the_Hated

Very slick Eddie, very, very slick

Oh I see what I did right there...

It' s not the Jews I have problems with. You all know that.

Those damned Swedes though. Now why doesn' t anybody round them up?
< Message edited by eddie_the_hated -- 6 Jan 08 0:20:21 >
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Is Pink really considered that much of a girl' s color?? - Jan 06, 2008 09:33
I' m just glad Christians wear a cross around their neck. It would be better if they were branded on their foreheads but I guess you can' t have everything.
Change Page: 123 > | Showing page 1 of 3, messages 1 to 20 of 43

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message