Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Invader Zim Volume 3
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
Invader Zim Volume 3 - Oct 15, 2004 23:19
This final DVD of the series is hands down the best. Everything is done to push the limits of what Nickolodean would allow, which of course lead to the decision of canceling the show (those rat bastards!). All the J.V. fans will rejoice upon seeing this DVD.

--My few words :P

The DVD has the unaired season 2, and the uncut episode of " The Worst Christmas EVER" . The commentary like in the previous 2 is hilarious as well and theres much more of it in this volume. I suggest ppl go pick it up if you know what it is...if you dont...screw go pick up all 3 volumes and laugh yer lil hearts out!
IORI YAGAMI1211

• Total Posts : 185
RE: Invader Zim Volume 3 - Nov 04, 2004 22:56
Volume 3?!?! i did not get or see Vol. 2 in stores. i have to get them! it was a really good show and Cartoon Network should pick it up or something.
Domas

• Total Posts : 41
RE: Invader Zim Volume 3 - Nov 18, 2004 19:58
dude!!! ZIM rocks.............. haven' t seen the dvd' s yet though but i watch the series on tv and i never miss an episode yet............. the koolest character there has to be grrr..........that robot' s jus hella kool
whatabout_paul

• Total Posts : 1227
RE: Invader Zim Volume 3 - Nov 19, 2004 01:35
if this should ever find it' s way on UK shores I' ll pick it up. If not I might have to buy a multi-region DVD and a US copy of all the volumes. I' ve only seen a handful of episodes but know I' ll love the show.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll