Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 IGN STAFF SHOULD BE FIRED!!
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
IGN STAFF SHOULD BE FIRED!! - Aug 30, 2007 20:16
Seriously now im angry and you guys can tell me if im overexggrating or not.

IGN has a xbox podcast called " three red lights" that name is just retarded to have on the xbvox seciont by itself,but nvm,last podcast they skipped and said,well we gonna have a quiet moment for all your dead xboxs,they had their XBOX icon with 3 red rings of light for a few months ago.

And this week,not only does it start with sony adv and only sony adv no xbox content and mention ps3 games excklusive on its xbox podcast.

But one of the staff member asked what is your most anticpiated game for the 360+ this year?

And one of the retards says, STRANGLEHOLD.

And he says he never got into Halo anyway-

Great xbox staff members we have on IGN.
< Message edited by quezcatol -- 30 Aug 07 12:18:29 >
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: IGN STAFF SHOULD BE FIRED!! - Aug 30, 2007 21:06
If I own a 360 that dosent mean I want to have a love child with Halo.
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: IGN STAFF SHOULD BE FIRED!! - Aug 30, 2007 21:09
im wondering if i should have gotten Bioshock instead of Halo3, i wonder how long the H3 campaign will take to complete. I want to see reviews dammit, though i doubt they will hold up to Bioshock
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: IGN STAFF SHOULD BE FIRED!! - Aug 30, 2007 21:25
VX, check you messages.
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
RE: IGN STAFF SHOULD BE FIRED!! - Aug 31, 2007 03:34
Vx, Bioshock is a must have. Im on my second play through [on hard this time] and still cant get enough. And the plot twist is epic.
Dagashi

• Total Posts : 987
RE: IGN STAFF SHOULD BE FIRED!! - Aug 31, 2007 05:23

Seriously now im angry and you guys can tell me if im overexggrating or not.

IGN has a xbox podcast called " three red lights" that name is just retarded to have on the xbvox seciont by itself,but nvm,last podcast they skipped and said,well we gonna have a quiet moment for all your dead xboxs,they had their XBOX icon with 3 red rings of light for a few months ago.

And this week,not only does it start with sony adv and only sony adv no xbox content and mention ps3 games excklusive on its xbox podcast.

But one of the staff member asked what is your most anticpiated game for the 360+ this year?

And he says he never got into Halo anyway-

Great xbox staff members we have on IGN.

People are sheep. They seek positive reinforcement when they say things. Hence everyone following the bandwagon to hate the ps3 when it came out, saying it was crap etc, even though in general, no console has ever had a better launch lineup etc. Now the focus is on the 360 for being an unreliable console, and everyone wants to talk about that and bash it, while 7 months ago, the same people wouldn' t admit the problem existed.

So, you can get angry about it, or you can just sit back and laugh at how people flip flop from issue to issue jumping on every passing bandwagon because its the thing to do.

As far as Halo goes........who cares? Some people don' t like it. I for one find it to be an okay game, with decent console multiplayer(which was shit compared to any PC multiplayer at the time). I' m hoping that Halo 3 will be new and exciting and prove Bungie can actually step it up and deserve the hype they have(they sure didnt deserve it with Halo 2).

KongRudi

• Total Posts : 220
RE: IGN STAFF SHOULD BE FIRED!! - Sep 01, 2007 03:09

As for advertising, I' m pretty sure you can overbid Sony for next episode if you wish, I' m pretty sure that most 360 owners is ecclipsed in Sony' s target audience for their Playstation platforms, since you don' t automatically become a fanboy with the buy.

However I agree with you on content discussed on XBox-podcasts it should contain only Xbox gaming, and visa versa on the PS-podcasts. :)
On mixed podcasts it is fine to mix brands tough. :)

Maybe he likes cinematic games. :)

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message