I got banned from Canada?

Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 40 of 61
Nitro
  • Total Posts : 11960
  • Reward points : 44065
I got banned from Canada? - Oct 27, 2007 06:48
Well, i finally recieved a response from the Canadian High Comission in London. I' ve been refused. I' ve waited for three and a half years only to find out i can' t go and i' m gutted.

They' ve refused me because i have a criminal record - 2 counts of assault and public disturbance to be precise - but i had hoped that it wouldn' t really be an issue. What' s worse is that they now won' t let me into the country for another 3 years (is has to have been 5 years since the offense and you have to apply for rehabilitation, whatever that is). I need to see my solicitor but i doubt anything can be done about it.

It does mean that i can now focus on moving to somewhere like Spain or Greece. I can' t go to France - i got ejected for fighting at a drinking festival in Barjac in 2004 - it wasn' t even my fault...

Anyway, Barcelona' s nice, i could always move there.

Joe Redifer
  • Total Posts : 4481
  • Reward points : 43145
RE: I got banned from Canada? - Oct 27, 2007 07:01
Sounds like you' re pretty hot under the collar. You need to calm down when you' re in public.

Torr
  • Total Posts : 554
  • Reward points : 8100
RE: I got banned from Canada? - Oct 27, 2007 07:07
Dude this kinda sucks man.

Joe might have a point though on the whole fights stuff, but you could be one of those terminal cases of wrong place wrong time syndrome.

There is always the US.

alijay034
  • Total Posts : 1433
  • Reward points : 1685
RE: I got banned from Canada? - Oct 27, 2007 07:40
Nitro I know how much you were looking forward to moving out there, so I really feel for you.

Cyprus is quite nice if you goto the right part of the island.

Torr I think that a move to the US will be in the same boat as Canada due to Nitro' s past activities.

Once again sorry to read the bad news.

Nitro
RE: I got banned from Canada? - Oct 27, 2007 07:44

ORIGINAL: Joe Redifer

Sounds like you' re pretty hot under the collar. You need to calm down when you' re in public.

What happened in France was a joke. A group of random French guys didn' t like the fact that a group of English guys were at their town festival talking to their women. I guess it could have been avoided though.

The first of the assaults i was charged with happened at a house party while i was at university and the guy had taken a dislike to and pushed one of my girlfriends friends. Again, it probably could have been avoided, but i don' t really regret it.

The second was on a night out in a town called Barnsley in Yorkshire. I was new to the aea (and county) and coming from Manchester (a very metropolitan city) i didn' t realise that wearing a pink polo shirt would cause trouble. Apparently the group my brother and i got caught up with assumed i was gay, and being gay is some sort of crime in Barnsley. They said stuff to me, i said stuff about one of the guys overweight girlfriend and a fight broke out. Not that it was much of a fight - we were all way too drunk to do anything meaningful. We didnt even try to escape when we heard the police arriving.

I' ve only been convicted twice but i' ve been arrested more than a dozen times so i can' t really say i was always in the wrong place at the wrong time. But then i' m hardly a ruffian who goes looking for trouble - i was privately educated y' know!

I' d be interested to know if any of you guys has been in ttrouble with the law before though...

Nitro
RE: I got banned from Canada? - Oct 27, 2007 07:48

ORIGINAL: alijay034

Nitro I know how much you were looking forward to moving out there, so I really feel for you.

Cyprus is quite nice if you goto the right part of the island.

Torr I think that a move to the US will be in the same boat as Canada due to Nitro' s past activities.

Once again sorry to read the bad news.

Thanks dude. You know what it' s like here, ...you don' t have to do much for them to throw the book at you...

Cyprus is an option i' ve looked at before and will look at again. I' ve been a handful of times and always enjoyed it. Great weather and great beaches. I just need to evaluate the feasability of setting up or buying a business there or wherever.

And yeah, if i can' t get into Canada then i' m definitely locked out of the US - athough i can probably still visit. I hope so anyway, i' m supposed to be going to New Yoik in February!

QuezcatoL
  • Total Posts : 7059
  • Reward points : 4645
RE: I got banned from Canada? - Oct 27, 2007 08:47
You fucking psycho.

But then again,my dad was in the swe hooligans in her teens and has a sword+baseballbat+bamboo racket in our house for some reason.

And shown his roadrage pelnty of times,one time he left the car,and run after someone who gave him the finger.

Thats not normal.
But he doesnt have a criminal record.
Even if you break 2 legs from a crab it still runs!
What you gotta do is find its weak spot and do massive damage at it.

Mass X
  • Total Posts : 4491
  • Reward points : 0
RE: I got banned from Canada? - Oct 27, 2007 09:02

my dad was in the swe hooligans in her teens

-Quezcatol

Anyways I' ve got a nice perfectly clean record...only because they can' t catch me. I was banned from an apartment complex tho. They didnt charge me because I was being accused of stuff they knew I didnt do. It was the managers son so rather then deal with that they just put the restraining order me.
< Message edited by Mass X -- 27 Oct 07 1:28:18 >

QuezcatoL
RE: I got banned from Canada? - Oct 27, 2007 09:16
When I say " swe hooligans" I mean black army,basically fotball fans who fought vs each other,however he thought everyone was retarded there and quited,and dont want anything with them to do again.

Mass X
RE: I got banned from Canada? - Oct 27, 2007 09:19
Let me try that again real quick:

my dad was in the swe hooligans in her teens

-Quezcatol

...That typo is only 2nd to the post on a video at Heaven666

To be honest with all of you, I will have call 9-11 and then if the guy didn' t have any weapons I will at least cream at the guy to let the guy go.

Of course that poster meant " scream" but shit I counldn' t stop laughing at it for some reason...I guess if you wanna help someone just cream on the the attacker...
< Message edited by Mass X -- 27 Oct 07 1:22:56 >

locopuyo
  • Total Posts : 3138
  • Reward points : 41070
RE: I got banned from Canada? - Oct 27, 2007 09:26
lmfao quez' s english is the best
"If you knew how good I am you would think I'm modest."

Zoy
  • Total Posts : 1703
RE: I got banned from Canada? - Oct 27, 2007 09:29

I' d be interested to know if any of you guys has been in ttrouble with the law before though...

I have been teargassed at demonstrations, but they' ve never nabbed me! Fortunately I found I can run while vomiting. [:' (]

Agent Ghost
  • Total Posts : 5486
  • Reward points : 12425
RE: I got banned from Canada? - Oct 27, 2007 13:12

I' d be interested to know if any of you guys has been in trouble with the law before though...

I' ve done a lot of stupid shit, but I' ve never been caught. Actually I was once, for something minor as a kid. When I was 9 a girl dared me to pull the fire alarm in the apartment building where I lived. Being the sucker that I was I did and the police were there in about 30 seconds...those ***ers are fast. I no chance to run, first of all I had nowhere to run and the neighbours saw me as they headed for the exit. So obviously living there I had no chance to get away with it. Probably the dumbest thing I' ve ever done. The police and fire departent had a chat with me but being 9 years old there was nothing they could do. I told my mom it was an accident and that was it.

I was so embarrased I did something that stupid. That' s the day I learned how conniving girls can be. She was a little devil, she laughed at me for years after that one.

Then as a teen in High School and College I was helping some buddies sell weed. Starting at age 14 through to about 18. I rarely smoked the stuff myself, I just enjoyed the thrill of dealing it. Of course it gave me some spending money. Which I spent mostly on alcohol lol.

In High school it was a good experience, I was invited to most of the parties even though I usually didn' t go. You can be the biggest loner, but as soon as they find out you bring Marry Jane suddenly everyone' s your best friend. I' m a solitary person, I was happier handing it out at school and spending my weekends alone in peace.

There was a lake and some woods right next to the school and there was about half my grade that went out to smoke pot on any given day during lunch hour. So many people were smoking and they couldn' t figure out where it was coming from. It was perfect though, I was one of the few students that didn' t go to school stoned/high. Perfectly well behaved, to the point were some perceived me as a " teachers pet" . They even had police search the lockers of a few suspicious students. They never found anything because I had most of it in my locker sealed in a big thermos to hide the smell.

The good times were over after High School. By the time I was in College half my friends didn' t make it that far, so I lost most of my connections. In College it was tough to find interested people, especially since most people there were strangers. So I gave up dealing.

I' ve been in a few fights, nothing major except for the time two thugs tried to rob me. I think I already talked about that.

Majik, I`m sorry to hear about your banning. ***ing pussies...
< Message edited by Agent Ghost -- 27 Oct 07 14:36:22 >
"This is sad. There's no other word for it. The person who invents a way to punch someone in the face over the Internet will make millions from the demand generated by people like this." Youtube comments

ginjirou
  • Total Posts : 4836
  • Reward points : 16545
RE: I got banned from Canada? - Oct 27, 2007 20:17
What a perfect example of how your smaller actions in life can have bigger consequences than you expect, even several years later. You can never put too much emphasis on your choice of action.
I guess there is no one else to blame than yourself, but it' s still too bad you can' t go.
But at least you have alternatives, it' s not always people have alternatives.

2pac
  • Total Posts : 1032
  • Reward points : 6490
RE: I got banned from Canada? - Oct 27, 2007 22:32
Holy Shit !!! I will think twice before talking shit to u guys . You guys are scary !!

QuezcatoL
RE: I got banned from Canada? - Oct 27, 2007 22:35
Well its pretty hard to spell right in your third language when its 1-3 am.

Especially when you suffer from dyslexia,while that isnt a problem,since I often re-read what I written and correct it,I wont when it comes to my third language and 1-3 am at night.
< Message edited by quezcatol -- 27 Oct 07 14:36:12 >

Agent Ghost
RE: I got banned from Canada? - Oct 27, 2007 22:43
Quez what' s your second language?
"This is sad. There's no other word for it. The person who invents a way to punch someone in the face over the Internet will make millions from the demand generated by people like this." Youtube comments

Eddie_the_Hated
  • Total Posts : 8015
  • Reward points : 15335
RE: I got banned from Canada? - Oct 28, 2007 01:18
Dude! That absolutely blows. Sorry you didn' t make it in.

So, as for second options, where' s second on your list of places to go? Or have you not really settled on a location yet?

I' ve never actually been arrested. I' ve been in a few fights, but the police are so strapped for money & manpower around here that it sometimes takes an hour-&-a-half plus for a squad car to arrive. Plenty of time to walk away clean.

To be honest, most of the dumb stuff I' ve done has been relatively harmless. I' m not a confrontational person by nature, at least until a family member or girlfriend gets brought into the picture, so I don' t usually have much of a reason to pick a scrap.

Opening up a 50-cal ammo can with certain " items" that were leaking tear-gas in my garage. That was one of the dumber things I' ve done. There was the occasional random exploit with stuff that was flammible/explosive as well. Some of which was with Torr actually. (Not entirely sure I want to get into the details)

QuezcatoL
RE: I got banned from Canada? - Oct 28, 2007 09:25

Quez what' s your second language

Finish.

Torr
RE: I got banned from Canada? - Oct 28, 2007 13:35
I' ve done some dumb shit, but if it was illegal I never got caught(heres hoping). I have a strong personality and have an opinion about everything, but after learning that the stronger guys are more persuasive in a fight I learned to talk fast, and it has helped a lot since. I am mostly a bad fighter and so just don' t get into them, but hardly ever run away from one. I suspect that I will gain a record of some sort in the future, but as of right now nothing really.

I have broken the law a lot and I tend to be a pyromaniac(and so is Eddie), so shit tends to blow up or catch fire around us and it is never us.

Sorry you can' t go to Canada man, I was looking forward to possibly meeting you in person. Hope you can get a business up and buy your way in.

Also Ali I was just kidding.

Mass X
RE: I got banned from Canada? - Oct 28, 2007 15:11
Hey hey Majik... Me and Locopuyo live quite close to Canada...being that he' s a ninja and Im quite the handy driver (there' s a reason I never get caught!) we could always just smuggle you into the country...I' ve always wanted to go there, but could never really find a reason too.

My Ukranian ex girlfriend' s dad is in the US illegally so I' m sure we can swindle a few documents...hmm sounds like a good time to me. It will become a Kikizo legacy!!!
< Message edited by Mass X -- 28 Oct 07 7:12:47 >

Vx Chemical
  • Total Posts : 5534
  • Reward points : 6695
RE: I got banned from Canada? - Oct 28, 2007 15:29
Iv been a good boy.

I' ve never really been in a fight. Iv done various drugs but only once or twice. And i never sold any

locopuyo
  • Total Posts : 3138
  • Reward points : 41070
RE: I got banned from Canada? - Oct 28, 2007 16:22
I rarely get close to being in fights cause I' m such a likable guy. I got into a couple in high school though. This guy everyone hates just walked up to me like he wanted to fight me. Then he punched me in the face. Less than a second afterwards I had his face pinned on the ground. Then a few weeks later he decided he wanted to fight me again. So I put him on the ground again. These were both in public with a bunch of people watching. People just hated him even more. Some kids are stubbornly retarded.
Another time a fairly big guy wanted to fight me and when he approached like he was going to punch me I grabbed his arm and twisted it real hard behind his back. He decided he didn' t want to fight after that.

ORIGINAL: Mass X

Hey hey Majik... Me and Locopuyo live quite close to Canada...being that he' s a ninja and Im quite the handy driver (there' s a reason I never get caught!) we could always just smuggle you into the country...I' ve always wanted to go there, but could never really find a reason too.

My Ukranian ex girlfriend' s dad is in the US illegally so I' m sure we can swindle a few documents...hmm sounds like a good time to me. It will become a Kikizo legacy!!!

Yeah let' s do it.
"If you knew how good I am you would think I'm modest."

Joe Redifer
  • Total Posts : 4481
  • Reward points : 43145
RE: I got banned from Canada? - Oct 28, 2007 17:03
I' ve been in many, many fights, but mostly in grade school. Can' t say I won them all, but I certainly didn' t lose them all, either. I honestly don' t know what my win-lose-tie record would be. Since it was so long ago, I only really remember giving others a few bloody noses.

I' ve been placed under arrest for felony menacing, but it was a fake gun we were using to make a video that someone saw. They said I pointed it at them. The charge was reduced to a misdemeanor and dropped soon afterwards. I' ve never been on the inside of a jail. I don' t get angry when I drive... well I do but I don' t flip off or yell at other drivers. There have been two times when angry drivers have flipped out on me, though. I have no idea what I did, but once some guy tried to cut me off and make me go off the road on a highway. The second time was about six months ago when an SUV pulled up behind me, started tailgating me (I was already going 10 over the speed limit), then passed me. As he drove by he started screaming and yelling at me. I couldn' t understand him because both of our windows were up. People are weird.

ginjirou
  • Total Posts : 4836
  • Reward points : 16545
RE: I got banned from Canada? - Oct 28, 2007 19:48
I don' t like violence at all so I always try to keep the peace. And I respect the laws and rules set by the people of the democratic Sweden.
There was one guy at my school though that was really retarded. Once I hit him in the chest so he flew right into a wall and got unconcious. Another time I made him stab himself in his leg with his own knife... LOL what a loser he was.

Agent Ghost
RE: I got banned from Canada? - Oct 29, 2007 02:19

I don' t think the problem is that he can' t get in. Canada basically has no security. The only security we have is from the other side. I could smuggle a giraffe in this country. Correct me if I' m wrong but I think the problem is that he can' t get a visa or something, so he can' t work here.

Mass X
RE: I got banned from Canada? - Oct 29, 2007 12:58
Which is what my Ukranian connection is for. Hmm we' re gonna need a destination...I know a few kikizo members are from Canada.
< Message edited by Mass X -- 29 Oct 07 4:59:27 >

Silentbomber
  • Total Posts : 4673
  • Reward points : 44970
RE: I got banned from Canada? - Oct 30, 2007 02:40
Sorry to hear about that Majik, we all knew you where really looking forward to going, so we all decided, that we would bake you a cake.

Its on its way now. and a special ' surprize' in it too!
Change is inevitable. Except from a vending machine.

Viva La Revolution! erm, I mean Viva La Wii!

Nitro
RE: I got banned from Canada? - Oct 30, 2007 04:19

ORIGINAL: Silentbomber

Sorry to hear about that Majik, we all knew you where really looking forward to going, so we all decided, that we would bake you a cake.

Its on its way now. and a special ' surprize' in it too!

Is the surprise a naked Mary Elizabeth Winstead? Because that would be super!

alijay034
  • Total Posts : 1433
  • Reward points : 1685
RE: I got banned from Canada? - Oct 30, 2007 05:46
you wish

Majik
  • Total Posts : 374
RE: I got banned from Canada? - Mar 06, 2008 04:05
Sooooo.... i finally caved....

I' m applying for residency in....

America

I' ll likely re-apply for Canada as soon as i' m allowed.

I might buy a place in Florida.... just so i can bug Rampage.... or i might just go live with Johnny Jiron and finance his movie.

I dunno... i was thinking New York maybe?

Rampage99
  • Total Posts : 3161
RE: I got banned from Canada? - Mar 06, 2008 04:18
Come on down to Florida. I like it... can' t complain about the weather and you can pretty much hit the beach year around.
XBL Gamertag: Rampage99

" Basically, pollute the air all you want, your just speeding up the inevitable. Our future generations are f*cked as it is and there' s really nothing we can do about it. Have a nice day "

Majik
  • Total Posts : 374
RE: I got banned from Canada? - Mar 06, 2008 04:59

ORIGINAL: Rampage99

Come on down to Florida. I like it... can' t complain about the weather and you can pretty much hit the beach year around.

Yup, i like Florida too. The main draw would be Miami, which i' ve always prefered over Key West and Jacksonville. Tampa, ...well...[:' (]

Do you guys throw stones at Jews though?

Rampage99
  • Total Posts : 3161
RE: I got banned from Canada? - Mar 06, 2008 05:13
Miami is pretty cool. Fort Lauderdale (where I went to college) was about a 30 minute drive to Miami. It' s got a cool atmosphere down there. I don' t mind Jacksonville though. It' s kinda boring here but whatever. Key west was cool to visit but after a day you' ve seen everything, the island is small as shit. Never been to Tampa...

We don' t throw stones at Jews. I do on occasion but there' s actually a very large Jewish population in Florida so I have to be careful. Half my company is Jewish. Florida is really a melting pot of races, religions, and nationalities.
XBL Gamertag: Rampage99

" Basically, pollute the air all you want, your just speeding up the inevitable. Our future generations are f*cked as it is and there' s really nothing we can do about it. Have a nice day "

Mass X
RE: I got banned from Canada? - Mar 06, 2008 05:39
Don' t come to Minnesota. I' m leaving as soon as I can. The weather is hell. Oh look a nice 50-60 degree day oops no wait now its 10...now its -10...wait the suns back stuff melting! oh its cold and all the stuff is now iced over in one night.

Now it' s summer...humid humid humid summer. [:' (]

I guess its good for raising a family...from what i hear...um we got a big mall also...
< Message edited by Mass X -- 5 Mar 08 21:40:32 >

Agent Ghost
RE: I got banned from Canada? - Mar 06, 2008 06:01
Fuck, just what we need, another American .

Torr
RE: I got banned from Canada? - Mar 06, 2008 11:14
Well I would think that it would be harder to get in the US then to Canada, but whatever. If you do you should make a stop by Michigan(prolly not to live as might be be a bit boring for you) and see me and Eddie.

Chimura
  • Total Posts : 1123
RE: I got banned from Canada? - Mar 06, 2008 12:06
Whatever you do, don' t live in Bakersfield, CA. Worst city ever! New York is awesome, I love New York.

emofag
  • Total Posts : 1508
  • Reward points : 20330
RE: I got banned from Canada? - Mar 06, 2008 23:41
Stop fighting people, violence doesn' t solve anything, murder does.

Eddie_the_Hated
  • Total Posts : 8015
  • Reward points : 15335
RE: I got banned from Canada? - Mar 07, 2008 01:02
" Death solves all problems, no man, no problem"

Yeah, Florida' s not bad if you can avoid the geriatric northern refugees.

Forget what Torr said, if you ever find your way in Michigan, head up north to the uninhabited parts. It' s far closer to Canada, and less like... um... Raccoon city.

I guess its good for raising a family...from what i hear...um we got a big mall also...

Yeah, and the family you' ve raised only has 14 fingers between all of you because they' ve broken off from the cold.

Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 40 of 61