Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Huxley Coming to PC This Year!!
canadagamer

• Total Posts : 965
Huxley Coming to PC This Year!! - Jun 03, 2008 01:03

Webzen' s massively-multiplayer online first-person shooter Huxley is officially heading to North America and Europe as NHN, Korea' s largest internet company, announces that they will be publishing the title via their Western subsidiary, NHN USA. The game will be available to download and play via the company' s www.ijji.com website in late 2008, while the 360 version remains up in the air at this time.

“Huxley is one of the most anticipated online games currently in development, and we are very excited to bring the triple-A title to Western audiences,” said Whon Namkoong, CEO, NHN USA, Inc. “Huxley provides gamers with a unique and compelling experience that gamers everywhere are sure to enjoy.”

Is Huxley still one of the most anticipated online games currently in development? There was a time when I couldn' t mention online games without Huxley coming up, but now? Meh. Anyone out there still all tingly for some MMOFPS action?

LINK

This is fantastic news for those of us who are still excited for this game. I don' t care at all when it may or may not be released for the 360 (I think it has been canceled personally) as this was a game I was going to get for PC.
2pac

• Total Posts : 1032
RE: Huxley Coming to PC This Year!! - Jun 03, 2008 02:43
We already knew the pc version is dropping later this year .. The 360 version is supposed to follow early next year ..
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Huxley Coming to PC This Year!! - Jun 03, 2008 13:57
I wouldn' t count on a 360 version.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages