Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 How does Kikizo feel about " Official Threads" ?
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 23 of 23
Marink

• Total Posts : 884
RE: How does Kikizo feel about " Official Threads" ? - Mar 18, 2008 22:46
Just go ahead and make one. If people decide to post in it, then it' s up to them.

(Hopefully) Nobody on here is pathetic enough to complain about you making an " Official" thread on an internet forum.
Demonoroth

• Total Posts : 359
RE: How does Kikizo feel about " Official Threads" ? - Mar 20, 2008 19:14
Those work well in the videogames section over at the sonic stadium. Especially for the PS3 ,360 and the Wii. In those you hardly ever see any fanboys screwing it up by going to one just to bitch about the other consoles. And if they do also get banned if it happens several times and all that.

New threads of like one sentence long or just going like ooh what you think about this game also get banned. They want to see you put effort into it and explain more about the game if the details are there yet or about the background of the series. Also like one worded posts are frowned upon.

I actually like it that way. Works well and gives you a good read most of the time. But that can just be because most of the people around there just aren' t little fanboys hellbent on making fun of this or that console and are actually wanting a good discussion.
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: How does Kikizo feel about " Official Threads" ? - Mar 21, 2008 11:10
We should rename this thread " The official thread on official threads."

I know, I' m cheesy.
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 23 of 23

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages