Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 How did the world start or how do you think it will end?
Jackelcy Dumas

• Total Posts : 58
How did the world start or how do you think it will end? - Jul 15, 2005 16:31
Are you with the scientists that say the world started with some big bang, or are you with the bible? How do you think the world will end if you don' t think it will end remember whatever has a begining has a ending, and what goes up must come down(I know" that doesn' t have to do with anything). Just tell me your opinion or fact or whatever.
Kess DuKe

• Total Posts : 56
RE: How did the world start or how do you think it will end? - Jul 16, 2005 08:49
First there was an egg then there was a bird.
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: How did the world start or how do you think it will end? - Jul 16, 2005 10:44
The world will end the day Nintendo becomes a third-party developer. Mother Nature has been incredibly uneasy ever since Sega went third-party, I think IF Nintendo goes third-party that' s when the Earth is doomed.
Owain

• Total Posts : 91
RE: How did the world start or how do you think it will end? - Jul 16, 2005 12:19
Hmm Terrys got a point escalating world conflict ,more natural disasters... all started after Sega stopped making consoles.
Coincidence… or something more sinister?

...anyway the earth will end when the sun grows to big and gets sucked into it.
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: How did the world start or how do you think it will end? - Jul 16, 2005 17:10
Well I' m not with the Bible' s story of creation. It contradicts proven science and evidence. Plus it isn' t even a good story! bah! I' m also not so sure on the big bang. My theory of how it all began is that we are not yet smart enough to figure that out. But since we humans assume that we know EVERYTHING, that doesn' t stop us from guessin' and thinking that we MUST be right.

As for how the world will end, obviously it will physically end when our sun goes supernova. Duh.
< Message edited by Joe Redifer -- 17 Jul 05 1:11:32 >

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message