Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Hooray.. It' s finally here...
KongRudi

• Total Posts : 220
Hooray.. It' s finally here... - Oct 14, 2006 01:08
The worlds egg day, october 13...
so remember to eat a egg.. :)
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Hooray.. It' s finally here... - Oct 14, 2006 04:07
What if I don' t like eggs?
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
RE: Hooray.. It' s finally here... - Oct 14, 2006 10:26
Well, I won' t be having an egg today, but I will sure make up for it this weekend.

I' ll be having fried egg sandwiches...one double-decker, one single. Both with cheese and plenty of garlic powder!!!

Woohoo!!!
Alecrein

• Total Posts : 762
RE: Hooray.. It' s finally here... - Oct 14, 2006 11:32
The eggs they rip away at my soul so fierce.
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Hooray.. It' s finally here... - Oct 14, 2006 13:31
eggs? one of the things scientists can' t seem to agree on. Is it good for you or is it bad for you. Eggs used to be the best source of protein, then people were having heart attacks, lots of ' em, and they found that its also a high source of cholesterol. Advocates of protein and other nutrients (mostly egg farmers) praise the benefits of eggs, while some " doctors" suggested that we' re eating too many eggs. Now they seemed to agree that the white is good but the yellow is bad...typical white supremist bullshit. Anyways before I go on into a conspiracy theory, I' m going to leave this post with my thoughts on eating underdeveloped chicken.

Personally I like cooking my chicken on the barbeque which is always easier if I wait for the eggs to hatch. However,it is my view that every guy sould be eating eggs as well, every morning. Why? because A) it is infact a high source of protein, and we need to build our strenth to beat up pirates and jehovah' s witness. B) eggs are a good source of gas, and men need gas to keep the ****s away, you might lose a few chicks in the proccess but losing all the ****s for a few chicks is always a done deal.
Agent Ghost

RE: Hooray.. It' s finally here... - Oct 14, 2006 21:31
my post was censored, my post was CENSORED! WTF!?
Chee Saw

• Total Posts : 1466
RE: Hooray.. It' s finally here... - Oct 15, 2006 11:48
Everything in moderation.

People have a tendency to overdo things that they " discover" have some health benefits.

It' s like Mahuang. Yeah, it' s an awesome herb that actually has many health benefits in small amounts. Now it' s banned. Why? Because money-hungry corporate dumb-f*cks decided to concentrate it and start selling 500 times the safe dosage per pill. " Hey, if 21 micrograms has all these benefits, then surely 1000 micrograms would be AWESOME!"

Same with eggs. Of course egg farmers would like you to eat eggs everyday, but I think a couple of times a week is plenty (though I don' t even eat THAT much).

It' s like these ads nowadays with dairy farmers touting milk as a way to lose weight! WTF?!
Agent Ghost

RE: Hooray.. It' s finally here... - Oct 15, 2006 12:04
Yeah the worst is water. Remember 15 years ago when we could drink tap water but then brilliant leadership has lead to severe cutbacks in water purification in municipalities everywhere. So now we don' t even drink tap water we drink bottled water.

Back when water was free, it was like shit take a sip, now we have to pay for it so " scientists" suggest we need to drink 8+ cups a day.

I' m so sick of hearing about what is good for us by these fucking tools. My view is that no one has anything to gain by spending money on research trying to find ways to prolong my life, unless their research shows I need to consume more of their product. Either that or they already have me bending over for them and they want me to consume for longer.
Evil Man

• Total Posts : 1441
RE: Hooray.. It' s finally here... - Oct 15, 2006 18:37
When I was 3-5 years old I used to call people " stupid eggs" . For instance I' d say to my brother, " shut you stupid egg!" I don' t know why. One day my brother asked me " Um, What does that even mean, why do you always say that?" And I stood speechless, for I didn' t know what it meant myself, nor why I said it. Ever since then I never said it again, until now.
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: Hooray.. It' s finally here... - Oct 15, 2006 21:03

Back when water was free, it was like shit take a sip, now we have to pay for it so " scientists" suggest we need to drink 8+ cups a day.

You have to pay for your drinking water? Poor guys.
Where I live you can drink the tap water.
Duffman

• Total Posts : 1096
RE: Hooray.. It' s finally here... - Oct 15, 2006 22:01
Wow that does suck having buy water the whole time, what country is it?
Evil Man

• Total Posts : 1441
RE: Hooray.. It' s finally here... - Oct 16, 2006 02:31
In the US you pay for water, it' s not extravagant, I think my last was like $50 and that' s because I got some maintenance done on the pool and had to get it drained and refilled several times. Normally it' s like $20.

Tap Water tastes like shit and is unhealthy, but I have a reverse osmosis tank installed so I dont have to buy bottled water.
< Message edited by Evil Man -- 15 Oct 06 18:32:01 >
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: Hooray.. It' s finally here... - Oct 16, 2006 02:35
In Sweden we pay for our water too of course but not much. I mean, a bottle of tap water would cost you like $0.0001... or something.
Sweden' s tap water is the cleanest in the world so our water tastes really... well not good it' s water after all, but you can drink it without any problems at all. I guess I should be happy for that.
Agent Ghost

RE: Hooray.. It' s finally here... - Oct 16, 2006 14:45

You have to pay for your drinking water? Poor guys.
Where I live you can drink the tap water.

No, I meant we have to pay for bottled water and everyone drinks it as tap water is really bad. I piss better cleaner then tap. (I' m exadurating but still)

If you drink 8 bottles of water each day as they suggest... I' m just saying we need to stop pissing away our money to these jerkoff corporations selling water.

70% of the planet is water and we' re paying 1$ per bottle for it, its crazy. Can you imagine the profit margines, these guys are worst then the drug companies.
KongRudi

• Total Posts : 220
RE: Hooray.. It' s finally here... - Oct 17, 2006 04:57
We can also drink tap water here in Norway, no problem.

However the local water supply-company measure the water for toxins in the water supplies, and if they find that it' s pollutied comes within certain parameters there comes signs in the local shops and similar, that it might be smart to boil the water before you use it... :-/
Usually that happens once a year or so.. :-/

I usually forget it anyway, but I' ve never gotten sick from drinking those times. :-/
I figure, the human body needs to get some bacteria and shit in it' s system anyway, if we don' t get it our body dosn' t see the need for the immune system, and starts to slack off when it' s supposed to build those kinds of imunity bloodcells.

However, I don' t reccomend people to start drinking the water in the Thames, or other similar very polluted water suplies, it won' t give you some kind of super-immune system.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Hooray.. It' s finally here... - Oct 17, 2006 05:43

When I was 3-5 years old I used to call people " stupid eggs" . For instance I' d say to my brother, " shut you stupid egg!" I don' t know why. One day my brother asked me " Um, What does that even mean, why do you always say that?" And I stood speechless, for I didn' t know what it meant myself, nor why I said it. Ever since then I never said it again, until now.

Tap water around me isn' t bad. I look at the great lakes, which in certain parts, are pretty clean, and I' m reasurred, but then I look at the Detroit River, and all it' s tentacles, and I shudder, and buy a Diet Coke.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll