Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Help with school project?
fish_wacker

• Total Posts : 142
Help with school project? - Apr 02, 2007 23:53
For ICT me and my friend have to make an advert for somthing using a cam corder and editing software ect...
We have decided to do an advert for the comeback of BWA (British Wrestling Asscotiation) which was our own federation when we were younger :)
I was wondering if there was a place where you could get clips of WWE comentary eg (How do you learn yo fall off a 20 foot ladder?) ect so we could make a decent promo vid!
alijay034

• Total Posts : 1433
RE: Help with school project? - Apr 03, 2007 00:00
I would start off by checking the WWE for any copyright terms on those promo' s (I am assuming that it is the " Don' t try this at home" promo.) If there isn' t any try the usual places You tube, google videos etc. The last place I would try is firing off an email to WWE corporate and see if they can send you some clips, explain what you are doing in as much detail as possible. Failing that tape it off the telly.
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: Help with school project? - Apr 05, 2007 05:51

How do you learn yo fall off a 20 foot ladder?

They dont really. What they do is practice over and over using huge soft things(the stuff they use in gymnastics) to land on until they think they have it perfect and then they basically do the same thing without the padding and try not to get themselves hurt. For example if you jumped into a table from a ladder, the tables are usually sanded down on the bottom so they dont hurt as bad and the tables break easily. When jumping off a ladder you would basically try to prevent landing on any vital areas of yours and anyone elses body such as neck, face, groin, heart area, etc

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll