Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Haze Delayed Again
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
Haze Delayed Again - Jan 24, 2008 04:45
ShackNews

Publisher Ubisoft has once again pushed back the release date of Free Radical' s drug-enhanced shooter Haze. The company now expects the title to arrive at some point during its 2008 fiscal year, which runs from April 1, 2008 to March 31, 2009.

News of the delay was packaged within a financial report issued today. The company had previously slated the game for release last year, but it was pushed back and expected to hit by this March.

Initially announced for the PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, the PC and Xbox 360 editions of Haze disappeared from the official fact sheet and site in late May. " We just felt that PS3 needed some love," an Ubisoft representative chuckled at the time, though they deliberately avoided using the word " exclusive."

Free Radical co-founder and GoldenEye 007 (N64) veteran David Doak later noted that the game would debut on PlayStation 3 first, but was still being developed for other platforms.

With any luck, the spare time will give them time to polish the title a bit. I' m really digging the style, and the plot is at least fresh.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll