Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Halo Kid, dead?
Virtua fighter 5

• Total Posts : 1327
Halo Kid, dead? - Sep 08, 2008 21:52
Halo Kid  

Apparently Shot himself in the head by accident while skipping school to live out more master master chief fantasies.

If true, really sad news :( 

http://www.oxm.co.uk/article.php?id=6083

<message edited by Virtua fighter 5 on Sep 08, 2008 21:53>
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
Re:Halo Kid, dead? - Sep 09, 2008 01:05
Nice one.
2pac

• Total Posts : 1032
Re:Halo Kid, dead? - Sep 09, 2008 02:01
Nice one ?? What is that supposed to mean ?
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
Re:Halo Kid, dead? - Sep 09, 2008 05:23
Natural selection.  Nature knows best.
Kelvinellenton

• Total Posts : 454
Re:Halo Kid, dead? - Sep 09, 2008 15:31
Shit happens
mastachefbkw

Re:Halo Kid, dead? - Sep 09, 2008 21:12

Nice one ?? What is that supposed to mean ?

I believe Agent and Kelvin answered your question.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
Re:Halo Kid, dead? - Sep 09, 2008 21:52
Sad that someone died. Sad that it was a kid. Sad that he managed to do it himself.

I blame the parents personally. Don't give your kid a .22 if he's not bright enough to avoid putting a round through his own skull.
<message edited by Eddie_the_Hated on Sep 09, 2008 21:53>
Agent Ghost

Re:Halo Kid, dead? - Sep 09, 2008 22:50
Eddie you make it sound like it was an accident.  There's no way it was an accident, an 11 year old does not accidently shoot himself in the head, least of all a fanatic of a shooter.  The kid had the entire game memorized including stances, and enough patience to build every gun in the game out of papier-mâché.  This is not someone with ADHD. It's obviously a cover up, his family wants to protect their privacy.  Here's what really happened:  

The kid was likely bullied in school alot.  Maybe he was bullied because he was a Halo geek, or maybe he was a geek because he was bullied.  Chicken or the egg, it doesn't matter.  Point is he skipped school so he could have a day where is face wasn't shoved in a toilet bowel, the kid was depressed and scared.  He saw daddie's gun and saw a quick exit.  Stupid and weak.  It's rare but he's not even be the first kid to commit suicide, nor was he the youngest to be clinically depressed.  That's the real tragedy, the fact that he died is mearly Darwinism.
<message edited by Agent Ghost on Sep 09, 2008 22:54>
mastachefbkw

Re:Halo Kid, dead? - Sep 09, 2008 22:55
I have to agree with Agent that it was no accident. If the kid was making one of his vids, then he shouldn't have loaded the gun. What are the chances that a gun is going to "accidentally" shoot him in the head. Most gun accidents that involve the person who fired the gun usually go to the limbs or stomach. Of course, he could have been an idiot who wanted to stare down the barrel of a loaded gun.
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
Re:Halo Kid, dead? - Sep 10, 2008 04:43
mastachefbkw

I have to agree with Agent that it was no accident. If the kid was making one of his vids, then he shouldn't have loaded the gun. What are the chances that a gun is going to "accidentally" shoot him in the head. Most gun accidents that involve the person who fired the gun usually go to the limbs or stomach. Of course, he could have been an idiot who wanted to stare down the barrel of a loaded gun.

Or idiots who shoot themselves in the chin with a BB gun. Owned.
Virtua fighter 5

• Total Posts : 1327
Re:Halo Kid, dead? - Sep 10, 2008 14:14
He probably was working on respawning.
<message edited by Virtua fighter 5 on Sep 10, 2008 14:31>
Kelvinellenton

• Total Posts : 454
Re:Halo Kid, dead? - Sep 10, 2008 15:41
Virtua fighter 5

He probably was working on respawning.

Hehe
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
Re:Halo Kid, dead? - Sep 10, 2008 20:34

Eddie you make it sound like it was an accident.  There's no way it wasan accident, an 11 year old does not accidently shoot himself in thehead, The kid had the entire gamememorized including stances, and enough patience to build every gun inthe game out of papier-mâché.

That means fuck-all when it comes to handling real firearms in a safe fashion. If people learned everything they know about guns from videogames, they'd just chuck their rifle over their back, fully loaded, no safety, and go for a romp in the woods.

This is not someone with ADHD. It'sobviously a cover up, his family wants to protect their privacy.

It's absolutely possible, but I wouldn't rule out an accident. People accidentally shoot themselves in droves every year. From the material I've read (It's not a current resource, maybe the late nineties, early double-0s), show that about half of them are teens or adults that shot themselves in the calf while holstering... but then there's always that other half.

C'mon Ghost, you've at least heard of the Darwin Awards right? People kill themselves in dumber situations daily, and those are people with (supposedly) fully developed brains. This kid was eleven.

emofag

• Total Posts : 1508
Re:Halo Kid, dead? - Sep 11, 2008 16:42
Agent Ghost

The kid was likely bullied in school alot.  Maybe he was bullied because he was a Halo geek, or maybe he was a geek because he was bullied.  Chicken or the egg, it doesn't matter.  Point is he skipped school so he could have a day where is face wasn't shoved in a toilet bowel, the kid was depressed and scared.  He saw daddie's gun and saw a quick exit.  Stupid and weak.  It's rare but he's not even be the first kid to commit suicide, nor was he the youngest to be clinically depressed.  That's the real tragedy, the fact that he died is mearly Darwinism.

If he was bullied it was because he allowed it, I was probably pretty geeky when I was a kid but I made it clear I'd smash anyone's face in if they fucked with me, people wouldn't dare.  I was sadistic and made examples out of those who did try.  I almost got kicked out of one school cause some guy decided to randomly come up to me and break my CD player, this was in high school, he was taller and more built than I was so I just walked away.  Next day in weight training class I smashed his skull in with a free weight while he was bench-pressing and completely helpless, I could have killed him if the handle for his weights would have landed on his neck, his family pressed charges on me but nothing ever happened (never even went on my record) 

You break my CD player, I break your fucking head.  Never fucked with me again, kid couldn't even look me in the eye after that.  If a kid is being bullied it's because he is allowing it, no one ever has their guard up 100% of the time, right now someone half my size can sneak up to me and knock me out while I'm just sitting here relaxing. Use your brain, even when it comes to violence.
<message edited by emofag on Sep 11, 2008 17:07>
Agent Ghost

Re:Halo Kid, dead? - Sep 11, 2008 21:49
Yeah like I said he was weak.  I can't really talk though as I've never been bullied.  Didn't really have bullies at school.  They weren't necessarily friendly but at worst they would ignore you.  I've been in a few fights but never in school and it was usually due to a misunderstanding while intoxicated at a party.

In the city where I live it's basically 50/50 English/French.
When you take an English group of High School students partying and a French group doing the same in close proximity you're going to have a few issues.  What impresses me though is that in the times where the cops got involved both sides banded together and stone walled them.  No one ever gave them any information whatsoever.  It's like the cops were the greater common enemy.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll