Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Halloween (remake) - trailer
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
Halloween (remake) - trailer - Apr 07, 2007 11:08
Could it bastardize the origional. Some say so and for a good reason. Not because of the director (1000 corpses sucked, Rejects was cool), but because the director may have made one little mistake. He turned the unique Michael Myers into your typical serial killer. Grrr hes supposed to be unclassifiable dammit which is why that doc went so crazy trying to figure him out! Owell could be a good slasher flick if all else fails.

Trailer
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Halloween (remake) - trailer - Apr 07, 2007 11:23
I thought it was a re-invention and not a re-make?

It looks to tread exactly the same line as the original movie, with the exception that you see the kids face and the murder of his sister and her boyfriend.

Zombie better not fuck this up. The first 2 Halloween films still rate as two of the best horror movies ever.
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: Halloween (remake) - trailer - Apr 08, 2007 00:44
I have always adored Michael Myers! My favorite of all horror movie characters! Freddy vs. Jason should have also included Michael!! They better do this remake justice cause the last reality TV wannabe movie in the series was a joke!!!! The movie should have ended the minute he killed his sister -- which was about 10 - 15 minutes after it started
< Message edited by Terry Bogard -- 7 Apr 07 16:46:21 >
Zoy

• Total Posts : 1703
RE: Halloween (remake) - trailer - Apr 09, 2007 05:30
John Carpenter is one of my favorite directors. Remakes of his films have ranged from mediocre to appallingly terrible. I don' t have any interest in this, unless it exerts some motivating force on Carpenter which will get him off his ass to make a few more films before he croaks. According to his wife all he does these days is chain smoke and play Rainbow Six.
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: Halloween (remake) - trailer - Apr 09, 2007 06:46
I hate horror movies.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages