Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Guess who had a bad day last Sunday.
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
Guess who had a bad day last Sunday. - Nov 07, 2006 06:53
Saddam. I' m sure most of you have heard already that the former dictator was sentenced to death by hanging. The best part was that he was whining about being hanged like a common criminal, he wants to be shot blindfolded by firing squad like a war criminal. Personally I' d rather see him be stoned to death by Iraqis.

I wonder if it' s going to be televised.
Alecrein

• Total Posts : 762
RE: Guess who had a bad day last Sunday. - Nov 07, 2006 08:35
I was glad at the ruling, though I do sorta wish that he got a little harsher punishment...like the stoning thing :)
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: Guess who had a bad day last Sunday. - Nov 07, 2006 08:55
I would have prefered life imprisonment in extremely poor conditions...
Agent Ghost

RE: Guess who had a bad day last Sunday. - Nov 07, 2006 09:02
Well at least the US soldiers guarding Saddam are doing a good job of humiliating him. Taking pictures of him in his underwear (published pictures) and forcing him to watch the South Park movie a hundred times, where he is depicted as Satans gay lover. lol
JalleNalle

• Total Posts : 191
RE: Guess who had a bad day last Sunday. - Nov 08, 2006 02:48
I don' t believe in killing people on the behalf of the goverment. And who' s the one sorry now? You think Saddam is sorry for what he did? No, he' s dead. Who do you think are the one that' s got punished? His family and the one admired him that are mourning. Did they do something wrong? No! (well maybe, but you get the picture.)

This killing are going to lead to more bloodshed. As rampage said. I would rather have him suffering locked up under poor conditions.
Alecrein

• Total Posts : 762
RE: Guess who had a bad day last Sunday. - Nov 08, 2006 04:12

No, he' s dead.

Umm...he isn' t dead yet, as well he murdered his sons-in-laws and one of his sons. After that and his family still seems to " praises" him. I think they just have a few problems themselves, this is one of the biggest cases where I would say KILL HIM BRING HIM BACK TO LIFE AND KILL HIM AGAIN.
Die_Hounderdoggen

• Total Posts : 275
RE: Guess who had a bad day last Sunday. - Nov 08, 2006 09:07
Kurt Vonnegut put it best, I think:

If he were a dog in a city, a policeman would have shot him and had his head sent to a lab to be examined for rabies. - Slaughterhouse Five
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: Guess who had a bad day last Sunday. - Nov 08, 2006 22:07
I think they should' ve brainwashed him and try to find out as many secrets as possible before killing him.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Guess who had a bad day last Sunday. - Nov 08, 2006 23:28
There are so many lies and inconsistencies when it comes to Iraq and Saddam, and so many things have been exaggerated by the media and foreign governments that everybody just thinks the guy was little more than a terrorist.

Saddam actually revolutionized Iraq' s economy and started campaigns to educate the population, providing free education and social services to the country. Nothing like that had been done before in the Middle East. He had schools and hospitals built, improved Islamic relations with the west, gave subsidiaries to farmers, built new roads and modernized large parts of the country. He also brought electricity to virtually every Iraqi city and 1000' s of villages.

This is a guy who gave land to peasants to farm on, who put into place a national health care system and worked to modernize Iraq and bring the Middle East into the 20th century proper.

Did he use chemical weapons on the Kurds?! Yes, but then America used napalm in Vietnam and dropped 2 H-bombs on Japanese fishing villages.

Did he kill his way into power?! Kind of. He was in power before he was made president but was then threatened by a political opponent who he eventually got to back down. There was a plot to stop his rise to power and he had 22 people executed for treason.

Did he have 142 people executed from the town of Dujail?! Who knows. The figure varies depending on the source but they had tried to assassinate him and they f**ked up and got caught & executed. The thing is, who are we to determine how the law works within somebody elses country?! These kind of things happen in Africa or Pakistan and nobody bats an eye. It' s simply been used as an excuse to convict Saddam and it' s more than obvious the trial was complete bullshit.

Did Iraq invade Kuwait?! Yes, and that was naughty, but then Kuwait were also very closely allied with Communist Russia and were an enemy of the US and Israel. The US got involved because of oil.

Ronald Reagan funded Iraq' s war with Iran. America sold weapons, talks, aircraft ect to Iraq so they could pummel Iran. By all accounts Ronald Reagan and Saddam actually got along and had a mutual understanding as to where they wanted to take the Middle East. Bush Sr and Bush Jr were/are only interested in the oil rich land and both Iraq wars have been all about the black gold.

I' m sure he' s done bad things but i don' t believe he' s any worse than any other world leader. The trail has been a farce and the public in general believe everything they see on the BBC or CNN. TV will seriously rot your brain y' know.
JalleNalle

RE: Guess who had a bad day last Sunday. - Nov 08, 2006 23:36
Y' know Adolf Hitler did some great things for the German economy, and helped alot of unemployed and constructed the first expressway (Autobahn). But neither of that made him a good human being, same goes for Sadamm, but I agree on your critisism on USA (grammar?) And you are right, all world leaders stinks it would seem.
Agent Ghost

RE: Guess who had a bad day last Sunday. - Nov 08, 2006 23:42
Al Capone and Hitler were also both known for acts of extreme generosity, it still doesn' t excuse the atrocities they commited. Saddam was a dictator and like all Dictators clinging for power he cared very much about his public image. He controlled the media, he wanted his counrty to regard him as god. Irakis were not free under his rule, and some groups of people were even persecuted. Saddam wasn' t a good man, he was an asshole, an asshole with power. When an asshole has too much power for too long eventually the people will rise up and slay them. Justice is being served.

*Majik I answered your questions on COD3.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Guess who had a bad day last Sunday. - Nov 08, 2006 23:42
You can' t compare Hitler to Saddam. Castro maybe but not Hitler. .

The thing is, Iraq was relatively peaceful until the US got involved and started an illegal war. How many times do the American people have to be fooled by their government before they do something to oppose them?!

JalleNalle

RE: Guess who had a bad day last Sunday. - Nov 09, 2006 00:20

You can' t compare Hitler to Saddam.

They are both dictators that got mad by their power right?

Edit: Spelling
< Message edited by JalleNalle -- 8 Nov 06 16:21:31 >

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread