Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 GTA DLC Details. More like expansion pack, and it's expensive.
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 30 of 30
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
Re:GTA DLC Details. More like expansion pack, and it's expensive. - Aug 28, 2008 17:53

is this dlc stand alone?

I can say with almost certainty, no. Downloading a self-sufficent expansion to GTA would be huge. Too many assets to have to cram into a file supposedly downloadable on an average user's connection.
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
Re:GTA DLC Details. More like expansion pack, and it's expensive. - Aug 28, 2008 18:30
I think they'll do something like one of the characters will convince you to go to a new island via boat/plane. I just can't see them using the same islands.
Eddie_the_Hated

Re:GTA DLC Details. More like expansion pack, and it's expensive. - Aug 28, 2008 19:29
I can. They can convert certain buildings into more interactive states to accommodate for new missions.
Johnny Jiron

• Total Posts : 434
Re:GTA DLC Details. More like expansion pack, and it's expensive. - Aug 29, 2008 02:05
So i'm guessing something similar to Shivering Isles for elder Scrolls then?
Eddie_the_Hated

Re:GTA DLC Details. More like expansion pack, and it's expensive. - Aug 29, 2008 03:46
With more drugs, sex and violence, yes.
mastachefbkw

Re:GTA DLC Details. More like expansion pack, and it's expensive. - Aug 29, 2008 07:16
Eddie_the_Hated

With more drugs, sex and violence, yes.

Don't you mean Skooma? Wow, Oblivion scarred my brain.
Ornodeal

• Total Posts : 645
Re:GTA DLC Details. More like expansion pack, and it's expensive. - Aug 29, 2008 08:12
there's plenty of buildings in the city already they could open the front door to with the expansion. Plus you could always get more random characters. And some new friend/date tasks would be good (crazy golf near the funfair perhaps?)

I wonder whether with two possible endings to the main game the content you see in the expansion will be different depending who is alive.
Eddie_the_Hated

Re:GTA DLC Details. More like expansion pack, and it's expensive. - Aug 29, 2008 19:45
I want to play Zombie Roman.
mastachefbkw

Re:GTA DLC Details. More like expansion pack, and it's expensive. - Aug 29, 2008 21:39
Or zombie kate.
Ornodeal

• Total Posts : 645
Re:GTA DLC Details. More like expansion pack, and it's expensive. - Sep 01, 2008 08:43
zombie kate, that would be very very dull.
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 30 of 30

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message