Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 GRAW hits Japan
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 26 of 26
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: GRAW hits Japan - Jul 03, 2006 01:44
Keep dreaming. You' re just trying to ease your conscience. You' re in denial right now but if you think about it you' ll realise that nothing good comes from pirated videogames.
< Message edited by ginjirou -- 2 Jul 06 17:44:13 >
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: GRAW hits Japan - Jul 03, 2006 01:47
While i DO pay for all of my games i can' t feel sorry for developer/publishers or even others like me. If publishers (because it' s directly up to them) want to charge so much for 6 hours of electronic entertainment (£50/$92 for an Xbox 360 game in the UK is a F**KING joke!) then i have nothing against piracy.

I played pirate games on Playstation and Dreamcast but mainly because i never had any money and didn' t want to miss out. Now i have zero need for pirated games and pay for everything.
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: GRAW hits Japan - Jul 03, 2006 01:50
If I had the option, I would go offical, its better quaily and you do miss the nice box and all..

but 10 games for 600 euros? or 10 for 60? come on.

You' re just trying to ease your conscience

ha,ha Trivial things like this dont affect me.
< Message edited by silentbomber -- 2 Jul 06 17:51:01 >
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: GRAW hits Japan - Jul 03, 2006 11:35

Me thinks they wanted to keep that silky smooth framerate going at 60fps
I' d rather 30fps with more action/detail and faster microwave ovens.

The game just made an Incredibly Lousy first impression and just wasn' t all that fun. ;)

Hell, even if it ran at a measly 15-20 frames per second it could have still been really enjoyable had my mech moved at a much faster rate of speed and like you said, there was more action.

The E3 setups were linked so I only got to try the game out in what appeared to be a multiplayer deathmatch setting. I imagine that I probably got saddled with the crappiest mech which is why I didn' t enjoy the game. There are probably faster mechs that can actually jump, float or something, I can' t imagine the rest of the selections being as bad as the crap mech I got stuck with.
Tiz

• Total Posts : 3158
RE: GRAW hits Japan - Jul 03, 2006 17:25

There are probably faster mechs that can actually jump, float or something, I can' t imagine the rest of the selections being as bad as the crap mech I got stuck with.

I think you' re crossing Chromehounds over with the amazing Lost Planet, which
by the way in HD looks amazing! (That' s just the demo 0_o)

CrapHounds should NEVER be confused with Lost Planet!!!!

The funny thing is, is that it is the same combo (plus From softworks... I think)
that brought us the almighty hack n' slash Otogi..

Which puts the next ? forward... Any word on a next-gen Otogi?

I would love the same graphics but at silky smooth 60fps..
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: GRAW hits Japan - Jul 03, 2006 21:16
Lost planet rules. In the demo the AI is very obviously unfinished but when it is is should be amazing.

The only thing that bothers me is the wierd running animation on the main characters and the odd camera perspective.
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 26 of 26

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message