Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Fallout 3
Change Page: < 12345 > | Showing page 2 of 5, messages 21 to 40 of 95
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
Re:Fallout 3 - Oct 20, 2008 21:27
immortaldanmx

I just got the new OXM, they gave Fallout 3 a 10.

Those console fags probably never played a real fallout game!

I might say that if fallout 3 had been called

Shattered World or something like that, it would have had a better chance of getting into my game collection.
Zoy

• Total Posts : 1703
Re:Fallout 3 - Oct 20, 2008 22:19
Yeah, that's pretty much how I feel every time there's a remake of a John Carpenter film.  Except I wouldn't watch them even if they were renamed.
2pac

• Total Posts : 1032
Re:Fallout 3 - Oct 21, 2008 04:40
It doesnt make sense  . Are you telling me that you would have bought the game if it wasnt called "fallout" ? I mean i understand you are pissed that they changed a lot but arent you taking the loyalty thing a little too far ?
I hope you dont take it one step further and start an online petition or something

immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
Re:Fallout 3 - Oct 21, 2008 11:07
Vx Chemical

immortaldanmx

I just got the new OXM, they gave Fallout 3 a 10.

Those console fags probably never played a real fallout game!

I might say that if fallout 3 had been called

Shattered World or something like that, it would have had a better chance of getting into my game collection.

But if they have no preconceived notions of what fallout is/should be then theyre the most qualified to review it as a game, not how well it relates to the first games.
Chee Saw

• Total Posts : 1466
Re:Fallout 3 - Oct 21, 2008 18:45
Yeah, I never played the first two.  Therefore I shall enjoy part 3!
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
Re:Fallout 3 - Oct 22, 2008 13:03
Fallout 3 is like unwrapping a delicouse chocolate, but when you eat it, you discover its a tasty meatball.

While i like meatballs, im in the mood for chocolate. And whats worse i dont want to be decieved.

And looking a head, there are better meatballs than Fallout 3.

Im sure the modding community will make up for Bethesda lack of creative talent in a few months and give me a nice tasty chocolate.
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
Re:Fallout 3 - Oct 22, 2008 22:50
You're not making any sense, VX. Meatballs pwn chocolate any day. I think that just says something about your tastes.
Johnny Jiron

• Total Posts : 434
Re:Fallout 3 - Oct 28, 2008 06:37
Shit I forgot about the midnight release...owell i have little big planet to keep me happy tonight. but tomorrow for sure.

I can't beleive how many games I have been picking up...

Dead Space ($50)
Fable 2 ($40)
Far Cry 2 ($50)
Little Big Planet ($55)
Saints Row 2 ($30)

Now Fallout 3 ($50) and possible Motorstorm...tho i may skip it for now. Plus it would take away form my goal of not spending a full $60+ since I can't find a deal for it.
<message edited by Johnny Jiron on Oct 28, 2008 06:39>
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
Re:Fallout 3 - Oct 28, 2008 09:13
All the reviews I've read gave the game a 9+.  This game is starting to look really good.
Marink

• Total Posts : 884
Re:Fallout 3 - Oct 28, 2008 13:34
Chee Saw

Yeah, I never played the first two.  Therefore I shall enjoy part 3!

Same here.
Edwin

• Total Posts : 658
Re:Fallout 3 - Oct 28, 2008 14:20
Yarrr be the Kikizo Verdict arrrrrr

http://games.kikizo.com/reviews/xbox360/fallout-3-p1.asp
immortaldanmx

Re:Fallout 3 - Oct 28, 2008 17:13
I went to the midnight release and Ive played for about 4 hours now. I must say, it is epic win so far. When people said it was Oblivion with guns they were wrong. I hated Oblivion but Im loving this.
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
Re:Fallout 3 - Oct 28, 2008 23:26
Can't wait until its out in Europe.
2pac

• Total Posts : 1032
Re:Fallout 3 - Oct 28, 2008 23:50
Edwin

Yarrr be the Kikizo Verdict arrrrrr

http://games.kikizo.com/reviews/xbox360/fallout-3-p1.asp

Nice review .. Going to pick this up asap . oh , on the second page of the review you have the developer and publisher details wrong . It says lionhead and microsoft .

Abasoufiane

• Total Posts : 2127
Re:Fallout 3 - Oct 29, 2008 01:13
immortaldanmx

I went to the midnight release and Ive played for about 4 hours now. I must say, it is epic win so far. When people said it was Oblivion with guns they were wrong. I hated Oblivion but Im loving this.

i really hope you're right, i'm skeptical about reviews this time because they enjoyed Oblivion which i disliked like you... may be it is a great game but that is not my taste, so many flaws i couldn't stand.. and please oh pretty please , give me a fantastic story. usually open games mess it up big time in that area.

locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
Re:Fallout 3 - Oct 29, 2008 01:14
QuezcatoL

OMG RARE WORDS OF THE WISE FROM ALMIGTHY QUEZ

immortaldanmx

Re:Fallout 3 - Oct 29, 2008 03:33
locopuyo

QuezcatoL

OMG RARE WORDS OF THE WISE FROM ALMIGTHY QUEZ

Caps lock is cruise control for awesome.
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
Re:Fallout 3 - Oct 29, 2008 05:05
fallout 3 is so awesome, i haven't even had time to start the real game (oblivion leaving sewers style) yet and it pwns 1337
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
Re:Fallout 3 - Oct 30, 2008 13:56
I played a bit.  I escaped and went into the SuperDuper mart or whatever it's called.  Not much there actually.  The graphics are way better than screenshots suggest.  They must have been from the console versions.  The draw distance and colours are far better than I expected.  It runs very well with my 8800GTX and E8400@3.6Ghz.  Some people complained about crashes but I haven't experienced any. 

When i picked up the game yesterday I forgot to buy the stategy guide.  I like to get them with major titles.  Not so much because I need help I just like having a source that has everything, especially directions for finding items, weapons, armor, characters.  Having a complete world map would be very handy for this game.  Places only show up on your map after you've been there.  The game litterally looks like a waste land.  The view distance is impressive and all I can see is destruction.  So it's difficult to find a specific city. 

I can already tell I'll be dumping more time into this than Fable 2, a lot more time.
immortaldanmx

Re:Fallout 3 - Oct 30, 2008 19:34
Agent Ghost

I played a bit.  I escaped and went into the SuperDuper mart or whatever it's called.  Not much there actually.  The graphics are way better than screenshots suggest.  They must have been from the console versions.  The draw distance and colours are far better than I expected.  It runs very well with my 8800GTX and E8400@3.6Ghz.  Some people complained about crashes but I haven't experienced any. 

When i picked up the game yesterday I forgot to buy the stategy guide.  I like to get them with major titles.  Not so much because I need help I just like having a source that has everything, especially directions for finding items, weapons, armor, characters.  Having a complete world map would be very handy for this game.  Places only show up on your map after you've been there.  The game litterally looks like a waste land.  The view distance is impressive and all I can see is destruction.  So it's difficult to find a specific city. 

I can already tell I'll be dumping more time into this than Fable 2, a lot more time.

At lvl 20 you can get a perk that will reveal all the locations.
Change Page: < 12345 > | Showing page 2 of 5, messages 21 to 40 of 95

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message